The Fantastic Four

Christmas Tree

Missing the point by a mile but never mind.

I understand the point. It's pure speculation though and does Hughton a bit of a disservice imo. As it does to the rest of the side. The team spirit is good but it's been better, if anything (as has the football) when two of the people listed weren't playing - Smith and Butt.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the point. It's pure speculation though and does Hughton a bit of a disservice imo. As it does to the rest of the side. The team spirit is good but it's been better, if anything (as has the football) when two of the people listed weren't playing - Smith and Butt.

Speculation!!!!!!

This story is all over the place and will become louder after promotion.

Does chris even give team talks????

Speculation!!!!!!

So, do you think Hughton's a good manager then?

Speculation!!!!!!

So, do you think Hughton's a good manager then?

Time will tell, but this story and similar ones elsewhere today certainly surprised me shall we say.

Ofcourse you can then look at how this committee will be influential throughout the summer and into next year and whether that could be problematic, but hey that's discussion not wummery :D

It may also not be a bad thing in the short term, stability and all, however I do like to think of a manager, managing.

Theres no disputing that, should this story be true then Orient was a turning point in our pre-season.

It doesnt however mean that 4 past it players should have any influence on who we employ or who plays.

What if this story is only true to an extent? what if the 4 players merely had a dislike of certain players and told them to "fuck off" rather than the nice "we love this club" way in which the story is told?

What then? would they have been right?

What if Carroll and Lovenkrands hadnt been banging in goals and we were mid-table? would we have rejoiced in the fact these players had got rid of our previous Number 9?

Stick to gardening threads CT, your patter is fucking rank when it comes to football.

It's not my patter :D Its a story that a lot of Sundays are running with!

Did you know that Hughton didn't manage the dressing room and that he speaks to the comittee and they speak to the team

More and more we are hearing about the legendary dressing room meeting where these four players "took control" and conducted the infamous "your either with us or against us" speech.

At the time we had just been thrashed and were managerless.

I also get the feeling they held talks with Mike Ashley and were instrumental in getting Hughton appointed and thus creating the much needed stability for this season.

Had they not took control, we may have done a boro, a Leeds, who knows!!

Point is, in these days of greedy, couldn't give a shit footballers, these four might have just saved our club and should possibly get the keys to the city. (only harper would drop them).

Seriously, a debt of gratitude is owed by us all to the Fantastic Four.

:D:icon_lol:

Stick to gardening threads CT, your patter is fucking rank when it comes to football.

It's not my patter :D Its a story that a lot of Sundays are running with!

Did you know that Hughton didn't manage the dressing room and that he speaks to the comittee and they speak to the team

CT just ignore them.......................its a decent thread with a valid point .......a lot of people on here tend to think that unless you have same opinion as them then your talking shit.................really boils my piss how your arnt allowered to express ya opinion without getting slated

It's not my patter :lol: Its a story that a lot of Sundays are running with!

CT just ignore them.......................its a decent thread with a valid point .......a lot of people on here tend to think that unless you have same opinion as them then your talking shit.................really boils my piss how your arnt allowered to express ya opinion without getting slated

Dont worry Im thick......skinned :)

I do find it strange how there are times like this week when there are so few football threads going (on a football discussion forum <_< ) and you put up a serious topic, big in the papers, with various outcomes for the club and the manager .... and then get some pretty daft responses.

Whats more, you get the whingers from people who cant even be arsed to hoy up some threads of their own. Seeders and Leachers :D

I think to be honest, there are very few people on here these days who are really that interested and able to discuss Newcastle related topics.

Truthfully I think I can think of about 10 or so who are worth listening too and some of the real interesting ones are the newer lads (you know who you are).

Maybe its time to............ :razz:

Maybe later :icon_lol:

Using "It's a story in the papers" as an back-up to any point is a bit useless since most of them print a mix of horseshit, wummery and both.

you really are full of shit

Wum wummity wum

wum wum.

Happy Easter

once again no counter argument :D

It looks like your taking the Alex guide to increasing post count without ever saying anything.

I thought you had so much more!!!!!

Come on, just this once, explain what's wummery about a thread on one of the most written about stories of the weekend!

Dare ya

Hmm take a look at your own post count/comments before ragging others.

Using "It's a story in the papers" as an back-up to any point is a bit useless since most of them print a mix of horseshit, wummery and both.

aye, 10 national papers all running with Direct aftermatch quotes from Nolan is wummery!!!!

Off you go, back to the xbox laddie :D

Edited by Christmas Tree

Feisty one you are :D

In a totally unrelated matter im eating revels and i got two coffees in a row!! The odds of that :icon_lol:

Feisty one you are :D

In a totally unrelated matter im eating revels and i got two coffees in a row!! The odds of that :icon_lol:

i hate it when the last one is coffee.......have to eat something else to get taste away

aye, 10 national papers all running with Direct aftermatch quotes from Nolan is wummery!!!!

Off you go, back to the xbox laddie :D

Oh fucking dear tbh. Off you go back to wherever you escaped from.

Blatantly taking on opinions from pissed passengers.