Title

Craig

Given West Brom's draw today, we're six point ahead of them and they can only get another 12 points.

With that in mind if we beat Blackpool on Saturday would it be safe to say a win away at Reading a week tomorrow may be enough to clinch the title?

Granted they could still mathematically beat us on GD but it'll be highly unlikely, surely?

We have to win 4 from 6 and a draw in there as well. I see no one in those fixtures that'd cause us too much trouble except blackpool who murdered us last time we played them.

hopefully we can do it, and hopefully we do it playing decent football.

We have to win 4 from 6 and a draw in there as well.

How do you work that one out? As far as I can see we need 2 wins and a draw. We're 6 ahead with West Brom only capable of another 12 points. Therefore 7 should do us <_<

How do you work that one out? As far as I can see we need 2 wins and a draw. We're 6 ahead with West Brom only capable of another 12 points. Therefore 7 should do us <_<

Said on SkySports we need Ten points

aye the 7 plus 3 from tonight

Well I think they're wrong like.

West Brom have 83 points from 42 games. That means that they've got 4 games and another 12 points to play for which would make their maximum available being 95 points.

We're on 89 now so all we need to get to to secure the title is 96 points which is only another 7.

Think Sky have fucked up their maths by forgetting WBA have played one more game than us. If they had 5 left to play then I'd agree with them.

Well I think they're wrong like.

West Brom have 83 points from 42 games. That means that they've got 4 games and another 12 points to play for which would make their maximum available being 95 points.

We're on 89 now so all we need to get to to secure the title is 96 points which is only another 7.

Think Sky have fucked up their maths by forgetting WBA have played one more game than us. If they had 5 left to play then I'd agree with them.

I think they were wrong over the weekend 'n aaal saying we were promoted when we weren't

but you wouldn't expect anything better from that bunch anyway

Looking forward to securing the title against the dog rapist.

All the major sites should promote a day of dog masks like they did the Spiderman ones.

Just having a look through our remaining fixtures:

10/04 - Blackpool (H)

13/04 - Reading (A)

19/04 - Plymouth (A)

24/04 - Ipswich (H)

02/05 - QPR (A)

Looking a good bet that we could be lifting the league trophy in front of Keane - how sweet would that be? <_<

Were at home v Blackpool, nee bother man!

We're not going to win it on Saturday though <_<

FWIW I can't believe that the BBC didn't choose to televise our last game of the season when we were (apparently) the pre-season bookies favourites to win the league.

Perhaps, as someone has already alluded to, the BBC expected/hoped us to crash and burn?

CaulkinTheTimes

1. There will be NO promotion party bus parade for #Nufc at the end of the season. Good decision - righting of a wrong & no triumphalism.

Good :angry:

CaulkinTheTimes

1. There will be NO promotion party bus parade for #Nufc at the end of the season. Good decision - righting of a wrong & no triumphalism.

Fucking tremendous. Thank god for that.