Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
Stevie and anyone who has recently agreed with him.

Just me then usually :angry:

I knew someone would write me and Leazes. Avatar Axeman would be a better match up there.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater and SLF was Sweet Left Foot, lad who was better than Pele till a career ending injury.

I knew someone would write me and Leazes. Avatar Axeman would be a better match up there.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater and SLF was Sweet Left Foot, lad who was better than Pele till a career ending injury.

Aye. Or you and Smog :naughty:

:D

I miss all of our posters who use to refer to themselves in the third person. You always knew who their alliance was with.

Oh and that cunt that thought Kid Rock was the world's greatest something with Coldplay as support.

The dwarf has never been the same since SMO started batting for the other side.

Guest Barrack Road

Aye. Or you and Smog :outahere:

For no other reason that he plays for my 5 a side team sometimes :naughty:

He doesn't even post on here very often.

Aye. Or you and Smog :outahere:

For no other reason that he plays for my 5 a side team sometimes :naughty:

He doesn't even post on here very often.

I was only kidding. No need to get touchy. Unless the rumours are true.

Alex/Gemmill

CG/GM

Kid Dynamite/Anyone of the other four IDs he has

WJ/SMO/SLF

PP/Craig

Lucky Luke/TF

DKN/The Fish

CT/Monkeys Fist

Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

I like fisty but he had a hissy fit this week and doesnt love me anymore :angry:

I would say I have no alliances on here (not sure why you would want them) but tend to find I am the voice of the quiet fan. Often I find my point of view backed up by the lurkers, sensible fans, who are not keen on posting themselves due to the venom that can be quite hard on the less thick skinned.

Everynow and again they pop up to re-inforce my position against the dark side. I suppose that means that I have alliances with the silent majority.

Having been here a year and a half'ish it is quite clear the types of posters.....

There is....

draco-malfoy-3.jpg

Who can be very funny but also extremely bitchy almost girly. Rather than his alliances I would refer to them more as desciples such as Fish.

There ia also the old skool who seem (as referred to by HTT) a bit snobby, hence the lack of more new posters.

There is the football manager / gamer posters such as Andrew or Betsy who dont really seem to get dragged into the muck of day to day posting.

Tom I assume is stoned all day and only comes out at night with the odd random post.

Then there seems to be a bunch of 20 or so regulars who knaw each others nuts off every day.

I would definitely have Stevie and Leazes as an alliance.

I also suspect some users of more than one user name........

And then theres that angry man from the states who obviously is on death row and only gets 1 hour internet time a week.

CT/Phil

alex/Jonny2J

Parky/voices in his head :angry:

Stevie/Leazes

Leazes/AvatarAxeman/Toonpack (General Chat alliance only)

peasepud/Scottish Mag although he's never on lately, shame.

Then there's the group of people who like to bait Leazes (mostly the same who used to bait Fop, manc-mag chief among them).

There's plainly an elite on this board who've been here forever, but I don't agree with HTT's comments. The amount of stick I got when I first started posting here was immense (magness :D which I still believe in btw) but levelled off over time. Same happens to many new members. Then there are others like Jon H, OzToonFan, Nyff/Revolver who were accepted from the start.

Basically if you don't come on here and start talking shite (for example, "jab" who started spouting pro-Ashley stuff from minute 1) this board is an enjoyable place. It's got its WUMs and nutters but it's full of good posters.

NE5/Leazes Mag/Beer Monster

:angry:

haha. I'm not registered anywhere as beermonster mate....... :naughty:

What about you and HTL? Old skool :D

You said something bellendish though ATP (I'm getting into this) which is why you got stick. Can't remember what it was. I'm pretty sure you thought Martins was good though.

:angry: What about Owen and Smith? :D