Board Alliances

Guest Barrack Road

No one for me :D I'm Old sklool but not opinionated enough to sit on any side of a particular fence. If anyone I'd have said Phil Craig, as I followed him here from the original TT and Soccer 24-7 before this was set up. But, he lead the merge with NO and then I came back here :outahere:

Prob other Old skoolers for me though whether they like it or not :angry:

You're probably not prolific enough for people to place you, unlike the gobshites on here :naughty: .

I'm on here all the time, but only average 1 post a day. I need allying with another lurker!!

I'm all about the quality over the quantity :icon_lol: , it's something the wife has drummed in to me :icon_lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideologically me and Cidmcpcarpark are closer than he realises or probs would admit to.

Are you kidding me? I'm convinced that you're me from the future and most of your posts are trying to foreshadow events to warn me of impending disaster.

It's also probably why you never said anything about the book I PMed you. If you could tell me what to fix in it based on the feedback you've/ I've received from literary agents for the past/ next 20 years, the clouds would part as the sky cracks open and God himself would reach his fucking arm through just to push you/me down, j-j-just to hold you/me down.