Liverpool up for sale

Sonatine

Can't believe that you lot actually think this is a Scouser. He doesn't come across as having the remotest amount of intelligence but then seems to know that Newcastle is near to the Scottish Border, can't say I've come across many young ones in this country who are good on geography. I remember one North East guy asking me if Liverpool was anywhere near Leicester, unfortunately I don't find that unusual for some of todays youngsters. This one appears to know more about the North East than Liverpool. He just doesn't sound Scouse at all to me.

Newcastle isn't particular near the Scottish border though. :lol:

Ah well, altzheimers comes to many of us early :icon_lol: 200 miles or more?

I'm just pointing out it's a myth that Newcastle is close to the Scottish border. It isn't. I think the closest route (by road) is via Carter Bar, which is about 50 miles. If you go north, via Berwick, I think it's over 70 miles. Liverpool's much closer to Wales, for example, and I think Birmingham's closer to Wales too. Don't know what the 200 miles reference is all about. Unless you're suggesting London's near Leeds.

Hope he doesnt think Newcastle is 200 mile from Scotland. 200 mile would have you near Stonehaven up near Aberdeen.

Oh and Liverpool is closer (and similar :angry: ) to Rhyl than Newcastle is to Scotland.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool worldwide Newcastle local club its funny looking at all you jealous twats on here. Fucking dusty trophy room club. Get back to the championship were you's deserve to be Scottish speaking twats. Newcastle should be in Scotland you's speak the same and Newcastle FC is at the same level as Hearts for fuck sake.

You were given ample warning but you persisted. No-one but yourself is responsible for any of the vile shite that any of our regulars choose to sign you up for.

Who the fuck makes their email toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk? :angry: What a wanker :icon_lol:

Whilst we're at it, make sure you sign the following email addresses up for the same degree of grot:

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

Think that covers all his alter-egos. Absolutely sick to death of this retard and his persistent drivvel.

Any chance of an IP address to confirm his location? :lol:

Can't believe that you lot actually think this is a Scouser. He doesn't come across as having the remotest amount of intelligence but then seems to know that Newcastle is near to the Scottish Border, can't say I've come across many young ones in this country who are good on geography. I remember one North East guy asking me if Liverpool was anywhere near Leicester, unfortunately I don't find that unusual for some of todays youngsters. This one appears to know more about the North East than Liverpool. He just doesn't sound Scouse at all to me.

Newcastle isn't particular near the Scottish border though. :angry:

Ah well, altzheimers comes to many of us early :lol: 200 miles or more?

I'm just pointing out it's a myth that Newcastle is close to the Scottish border. It isn't. I think the closest route (by road) is via Carter Bar, which is about 50 miles. If you go north, via Berwick, I think it's over 70 miles. Liverpool's much closer to Wales, for example, and I think Birmingham's closer to Wales too. Don't know what the 200 miles reference is all about. Unless you're suggesting London's near Leeds.

I was exaggerating it, failing badly with my sarcasm, sorry.

Liverpool is much nearer to Wales, only a drive through the tunnel and a few miles on and you're in Flint

Liverpool is much nearer to Wales, only a drive through the tunnel and a few miles on and you're in Flint

I'll let you off :angry:

Agree about the well run clubs thing btw. I think with a bit more luck we could have won the league perhaps once and a cup or two but when you're talking about dynasty building of the likes of you in the 70s/80s and Man Utd more recently then luck doesn't come into it.

Liverpool worldwide Newcastle local club its funny looking at all you jealous twats on here. Fucking dusty trophy room club. Get back to the championship were you's deserve to be Scottish speaking twats. Newcastle should be in Scotland you's speak the same and Newcastle FC is at the same level as Hearts for fuck sake.

You were given ample warning but you persisted. No-one but yourself is responsible for any of the vile shite that any of our regulars choose to sign you up for.

Who the fuck makes their email toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk? :angry: What a wanker :lol:

Whilst we're at it, make sure you sign the following email addresses up for the same degree of grot:

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

Think that covers all his alter-egos. Absolutely sick to death of this retard and his persistent drivvel.

Fuck me

"Tanned David"?

:icon_lol:

Who the fuck makes their email toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk? :angry: What a wanker :icon_lol:

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

EDIT: have traced and he is definitely from Liverpool.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Liverpool is probably a very similar distance to Dublin, that Newcastle is to the first population centre you get to going north which is Edinburgh. Certainly closer than Glasgow I would guess.

I've often maintained scousers have as much welsh influence in their accent as they do Irish. Ian Rush sounds scouse and they all do in North Wales.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

Any chance of an IP address to confirm his location? :icon_lol:

I'm very very tempted.

Good enough for me :lol:

I'll let you off :angry:

Agree about the well run clubs thing btw. I think with a bit more luck we could have won the league perhaps once and a cup or two but when you're talking about dynasty building of the likes of you in the 70s/80s and Man Utd more recently then luck doesn't come into it.

I was one of those 'Newcastle is my second team' when you were going for the title, and not only because it was against Man U, but there was the KK connection and it was refreshing to see a club come through like that, playing great football.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

Can't be from Liverpool. He's not intelligent enough to be from such a noble bastion of education as Merseyside surely? I'm sure Pacinofan would echo my sentiments.

Liverpool is probably a very similar distance to Dublin, that Newcastle is to the first population centre you get to going north which is Edinburgh. Certainly closer than Glasgow I would guess.

I've often maintained scousers have as much welsh influence in their accent as they do Irish. Ian Rush sounds scouse and they all do in North Wales.

No they don't.

We have Irish, Welsh and Scandivian influences in our accents but the Irish were the most prevalent.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

No they don't.

We have Irish, Welsh and Scandivian influences in our accents but the Irish were the most prevalent.

Link.

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

Can't be from Liverpool. He's not intelligent enough to be from such a noble bastion of education as Merseyside surely? I'm sure Pacinofan would echo my sentiments.

I can't think of any one of your sentiments, about anything, that I would echo. Shudders at the mere thought.

I said he wasn't a Scouser, couldn't care less where he's living.

No they don't.

Link.

Link to what? Things I have known for most of my life, long before the internet?

Are you saying he's moved to Liverpool in order to impersonate a Scouser online? :angry:

I'm not saying he's moved anywhere for anything, he just doesn't sound like a Scouser. There are many and varied people from around the country live here. Could even be a Sunderland fan. :lol:

Are you saying he's moved to Liverpool in order to impersonate a Scouser online? :angry:

I'm not saying he's moved anywhere for anything, he just doesn't sound like a Scouser. There are many and varied people from around the country live here. Could even be a Sunderland fan. :lol:

Howay man, he's a thick cunt but that hardly precludes him from being a Liverpool fan or a Scouser, does it? We've all got them, after all.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

I can't think of any one of your sentiments, about anything, that I would echo. Shudders at the mere thought.

Likewise with you I'd be disgusted if I did. The key traits you find with scousers in general are as follows

• Thick as fuck
  • Humourless
  • Self Pitying
  • Incoherent
  • Delusional
  • Boring as fuck
  • Annoying

Please tell me which of these traits you feel the said poster doesn't have.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

No they don't.

Link.

Link to what? Things I have known for most of my life, long before the internet?

So you're basing it on an opinion rather than fact again. A misguided one at that.

Howay man, he's a thick cunt but that hardly precludes him from being a Liverpool fan or a Scouser, does it? We've all got them, after all.

Absolutely agree, I've seen even worse nobs than him who are Scousers, but he just didn't come across as a one to me.

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

Likewise with you I'd be disgusted if I did. The key traits you find with scousers in general are as follows

• Thick as fuck
  • Humourless
  • Self Pitying
  • Incoherent
  • Delusional
  • Boring as fuck
  • Annoying

I admire your honesty in that self portrait but really there's no need, I saw them all in you already.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

• Thick as fuck
  • Humourless
  • Self Pitying
  • Incoherent
  • Delusional
  • Boring as fuck
  • Annoying

I admire your honesty in that self portrait but really there's no need, I saw them all in you already.

Beyond predictability, this post in itself ticks four of those boxes, but thanks for avoiding my cutting edge question.

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm very very tempted.

• Thick as fuck
  • Humourless
  • Self Pitying
  • Incoherent
  • Delusional
  • Boring as fuck
  • Annoying

Beyond predictability, this post in itself ticks four of those boxes, but thanks for avoiding my cutting edge question.

Cutting edge question? haha PMSL

No they don't.

Link.

So you're basing it on an opinion rather than fact again. A misguided one at that.

No I'm basing it on what I've learned, been taught and seen over my lifetime. You're, yet again, talking about something you know nothing about, and I wish I could just call you misguided but sadly, you're too poisonous to be called that.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

No they don't.

Link.

No I'm basing it on what I've learned, been taught and seen over my lifetime. You're, yet again, talking about something you know nothing about, and I wish I could just call you misguided but sadly, you're too poisonous to be called that.

Yet another ambiguous carbuncle. Why can't you just answer a question? I must've asked you 20 questions on this thread, you've chosen not to answer any of them because you're a rude man. Sign of a poor upbringing tbh.