meetings

trophyshy

If someone has a direct pop at you in a formal meeting with other colleagues present, on an unrelated issue, when they don't even know all the facts, are you entitled to stick one on them at lunchtime?

If someone has a direct pop at you in a formal meeting with other colleagues present, on an unrelated issue, when they don't even know all the facts, are you entitled to stick one on them at lunchtime?

Why not in the meeting? :icon_lol:

Pipette of baby bio in the coffee and he'll be shitting his pants. Works a treat. :icon_lol:

Pipette of baby bio in the coffee and he'll be shitting his pants. Works a treat. :icon_lol:

I like that.

still fuming.

How do people think they can get away with this shit?

cos they know the other person is too limp wristed to do anything about it.

still fuming.

:icon_lol:B)

Guest Barrack Road

It's happened to me and you still remember it two years later, it's always there. It normally happens when the person is deflecting blame, when they're basically cunts.

Guest Barrack Road
still fuming.

BN1 fucking one as well, he's in the right place.

still fuming.

BN1 fucking one as well, he's in the right place.

:icon_lol:

when I calm down I'm going to drag him into an office. Not to bot him, either.

You pull them up there and then, something like:

"You don't know the facts and how is that relevant to this meeting??"

Then you feed their family to soldier ants

briefly - he was invited by the CEO to be part of a steering group for some new business development which I am leading on. The first meeting for this was a couple of weeks ago.

However, he didn't show up to the inaugural meeting and offered no apology, despite it being a 3 line whip from the CEO and I know he was fully aware of it. I found out just after this meeting that he was not applying for a new ring-fenced role and was therefore leaving the organisation, arguably engineered out of the organisaiton. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought because he was leaving he didn't/wouldn't want to get involved with a new team, fair enough I thought, bit unprofessional to say nowt but just leave it.

In this meeting today (about establishing a generic business development framework/unit) he highlighted my area of work as requiring more resource (we know) and a better structure for R&D, objectives, deliverables - all that cock. Using my work as an example rather than, say, anything else at all.

So my lenience obviously misplaced and I need to retract this and see what his fucking problem is.

Edited by trophyshy

Guest Barrack Road
briefly - he was invited by the CEO to be part of a steering group for some new business development which I am leading on. The first meeting for this was a couple of weeks ago.

However, he didn't show up to the inaugural meeting and offered no apology, despite it being a 3 line whip from the CEO and I know he was fully aware of it. I found out just after this meeting that he was not applying for a new ring-fenced role and was therefore leaving the organisation, arguably engineered out of the organisaiton. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought because he was leaving he didn't/wouldn't want to get involved with a new team, fair enough I thought, bit unprofessional to say nowt but just leave it.

In this meeting today (about establishing a generic business development framework/unit) he highlighted my area of work as requiring more resource (we know) and a better structure for R&D, objectives, deliverables - all that cock. Using my work as an example rather than, say, anything else at all.

So my lenience obviously misplaced and I need to retract this and see what his fucking problem is.

To the gallows with him :icon_lol: