The Cycling Thread

Geordieracer

26 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Watched it live, what a group of 4 that was. Great stuff

Milan  San Remo, Paris Roubaix and 2 rainbow jerseys. Quite the season

Imagine if he gets the MTB XCO too!  First male Elite rider ever to do it.

IMO I don't think he will.  I think Sunday would have taken a lot out of him, plus he hasn't ridden any of the World Cup rounds at all so will be gridded quite far back.

43 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Imagine if he gets the MTB XCO too!  First male Elite rider ever to do it.

IMO I don't think he will.  I think Sunday would have taken a lot out of him, plus he hasn't ridden any of the World Cup rounds at all so will be gridded quite far back.

I don't really watch the MTB so don't know much about. Going to tune in for this  though

@spongebob toonpantswow. Just fucking wow. To watch Pidcock win today's world's in front of a home crowd is spectacular. 

When he was 16 I raced against him. He was superb then on the MTB. Technically he was head and shoulders above anyone.  I've raced against him on the road. Again he was head and shoulders above. 

Today I went to the Ineos truck with a mutual friend. We were invited in. I had a chat with Pauline Ferrand Prevot. Then Tom and our mutual friend had a laugh. He won and wow. What a champ. He's come on leaps and bounds and emotional saying this but he's a legend now. 

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

@spongebob toonpantswow. Just fucking wow. To watch Pidcock win today's world's in front of a home crowd is spectacular. 

When he was 16 I raced against him. He was superb then on the MTB. Technically he was head and shoulders above anyone.  I've raced against him on the road. Again he was head and shoulders above. 

Today I went to the Ineos truck with a mutual friend. We were invited in. I had a chat with Pauline Ferrand Prevot. Then Tom and our mutual friend had a laugh. He won and wow. What a champ. He's come on leaps and bounds and emotional saying this but he's a legend now. 

That sounds like a great fucking day. I watched it and what a performance!! Breathtaking 

21 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was in Glasgow yesterday and saw the road races 

First time I've been to Glasgow. Spent most of it looking at the architecture. Fuck me. Some absolutely stunning buildings. What a city. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you watched LBL?

I must say Amstel has been the best Men's race this year.  The rest have been a fucking snooze fest.  The Women's racing has been fucking superb.

Its almost Giro time, someone always get's popped before, so I hope it's Pogi, that cunt deffo has a motor lol