reformed smokers

Dr Gloom

Well whatever, Dr Gloom is still a tool and this is hard as fuck. I'll be ratty as fuck by tomorrow.

:lol: Good job we won. Good luck with it anyway mate.

Cheers. Aye its lifted me mood no end. :icon_lol:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whatever, Dr Gloom is still a tool and this is hard as fuck. I'll be ratty as fuck by tomorrow.

i was trying to be nice. go stew in your nicotine withdrawal for all i care. :lol:

i was trying to be nice. go stew in your nicotine withdrawal for all i care. :lol:

Even when you try to be nice you have this condescending stain smeered all over your personality, and clearly you didn't read what I put.

I really am goin up the fuckin wall now sad.gif I gotta get thru this I gotta get thru this..

Even when you try to be nice you have this condescending stain smeered all over your personality, and clearly you didn't read what I put.

I really am goin up the fuckin wall now sad.gif I gotta get thru this I gotta get thru this..

well i'm sorry if that's the case. i don't mean to be but then talking on the internet isn't really the same as talking face to face is it?

all i was trying to say is stick with it. the first week is the most difficukt but once it's out of your system it's more about having the willpower to resist when your friends are all sparking up than that feeling of your skin crawling because you're champing for a tab so much.

well i'm sorry if that's the case. i don't mean to be but then talking on the internet isn't really the same as talking face to face is it?

all i was trying to say is stick with it. the first week is the most difficukt but once it's out of your system it's more about having the willpower to resist when your friends are all sparking up than that feeling of your skin crawling because you're champing for a tab so much.

I know but if you read what I originally put I wasn't looking for advice, I'm just using this thread as somewhere to fucking moan which is what you use this entire forum for to be fair. I know what works best for me, and it's going cold turkey, but today is killing me, I'm choking for one soooo much. To be fair most of my mates don't smoke and I've got one mate who only smokes when he's out, would be batter if I didn't have such an addicitive personality cos once I like something that's it, can't stop.

i was trying to be nice. go stew in your nicotine withdrawal for all i care. :icon_lol:

I know but if you read what I originally put I wasn't looking for advice, I'm just using this thread as somewhere to fucking moan which is what you use this entire forum for to be fair. I know what works best for me, and it's going cold turkey, but today is killing me, I'm choking for one soooo much. To be fair most of my mates don't smoke and I've got one mate who only smokes when he's out, would be batter if I didn't have such an addicitive personality cos once I like something that's it, can't stop.

:lol:

Stick your sage advice up your arse. Fuckin I tell you this feels the hardest thing I've ever done can't even describe the cravings but I can't stop now, it's like I've done the first 10 mile of a marathon. I need cunts at the side of the road cheering me on.

Three weeks and two days since i last had a cigarette :icon_lol::lol::lol::rolleyes: hardest thing I have ever done but it's either pack in or die through heart disease for me according to the Freeman hospital after my little unplanned emergency visit to them !!

Three weeks and two days since i last had a cigarette :icon_lol::lol::lol::rolleyes: hardest thing I have ever done but it's either pack in or die through heart disease for me according to the Freeman hospital after my little unplanned emergency visit to them !!

Sorry to hear about that Radgina :(

Pull that pic doon Dr Gloom ffs, people have just had their tea you mug.

Three weeks and two days since i last had a cigarette :lol::lol::rolleyes::( hardest thing I have ever done but it's either pack in or die through heart disease for me according to the Freeman hospital after my little unplanned emergency visit to them !!

Fucking hell Radgina, get well soon and don't even dream of having a tab ever again. :icon_lol:

Such a stupid addiction, takes so much and offers almost nothing from my experience.

Three weeks and two days since i last had a cigarette :(:lol::(:( hardest thing I have ever done but it's either pack in or die through heart disease for me according to the Freeman hospital after my little unplanned emergency visit to them !!

Fucking hell Radgina, get well soon and don't even dream of having a tab ever again. :lol:

Such a stupid addiction, takes so much and offers almost nothing from my experience.

One of the lads in Utrecht at the weekend just turned 40, heavy smoker and drinker since God was a boy. He ended up in hospital a few weeks ago, technically died for 45 seconds and had a pacemaker fitted. Still came out on our weekend of debauchery and ended up burning up the coffee shops like nobody's business, ordering vodka like it was tap water and beckoning people to touch his pacemaker scar :icon_lol:.

Please don't follow his example, Radgi - if nothing else Brock needs someone else to perv over compliment his eyes. :rolleyes:

Three weeks and two days since i last had a cigarette :(:icon_lol::(:( hardest thing I have ever done but it's either pack in or die through heart disease for me according to the Freeman hospital after my little unplanned emergency visit to them !!

Fucking hell Radgina, get well soon and don't even dream of having a tab ever again. :lol:

One of the lads in Utrecht at the weekend just turned 40, heavy smoker and drinker since God was a boy. He ended up in hospital a few weeks ago, technically died for 45 seconds and had a pacemaker fitted. Still came out on our weekend of debauchery and ended up burning up the coffee shops like nobody's business, ordering vodka like it was tap water and beckoning people to touch his pacemaker scar :icon_lol:.

Please don't follow his example, Radgi - if nothing else Brock needs someone else to perv over compliment his eyes. :lol:

Would'nt dream of it Meenz :D I have actually been out for a drink since ( in moderation of course) as I saw that as my main test for wanting to smoke.... I drank a little and smoked nothing but one of those pretend plastic cigarette things that look suspiciously like tampons :panic: I may even paint the end of it with some red nail varnish to heighten the effect ??

And Brock has got gorgeous eyes ;)