reformed smokers

Dr Gloom

Nearly 3 month with nee tabs now.

Good stuff, Stevie.

After three months there's no point in going back on them. Good luck.

Cheers kidda, aye a naa I've done it before a few times, I always pile the beef on when I chuck it, just need to be more disciplined. I divvint even fancy a tab this time, and am keeping away from weed etc....cos that's what starts me up again.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, Stevie.

Cheers kidda, aye a naa I've done it before a few times, I always pile the beef on when I chuck it, just need to be more disciplined. I divvint even fancy a tab this time, and am keeping away from weed etc....cos that's what starts me up again.

I previously thought that was just because people tend to eat more as a substitute, I hadn't realised that smoking actually raises your metabolism.

Good stuff, Stevie.

I previously thought that was just because people tend to eat more as a substitute, I hadn't realised that smoking actually raises your metabolism.

My metabolism is alright, and it does slow when you chuck it but it's just I do actually eat more when I give up, it always calms down though.

Anyone tried vaporisers for, ahem, smoking btw?

Aye that's what I've got. Silver Surfer. It's quality.

Have you used one?

Nope, wondered what they were like as it's got to be a canny bit better for you. Cheers.

Have you used one?

Nope, wondered what they were like as it's got to be a canny bit better for you. Cheers.

You can have a lend of mine at some point and see what you think.

Have you used one?

You can have a lend of mine at some point and see what you think.

I'll take you up on that, ta.

Have you used one?

:lol: No idea why, but the thought of Scott using a vaporiser Paddy Conroy style is cracking me up.

Have you used one?

:lol: No idea why, but the thought of Scott using a vaporiser Paddy Conroy style is cracking me up.

:D I don't use it like a gypsy tramp!

the wife's out tonight. i'm babysitting. more than tempted to get cained in front of the telly after the bairn's akip. they'll be hell to pay if the mrs finds out though. hmmmm

From the gist of your posts it sounds like she definitely rules your house hold like. :lol:

Just had a look on the website there, and it looks like they are just mini vaporisers. So because nothing gets lit, you don't inhale smoke and tar into your lungs, you just inhale the nicotine vapour.

As Cheech says, it's pretty much this.