World Cup Sweepstake

Toon_Man

Guest The Three Lions
UNBELIEVABLE. The one country I detest in world football fuckin Italy, and I get them in the sweep stake at work. Oh dear.

Least you have a chance of winning, should be glad you never got a small team like England or something.

Look man the only thing Ireland has ever won was the Eurovision song test when Johnny Logan sang Hold Me Now, so fuckin pipe down.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNBELIEVABLE. The one country I detest in world football fuckin Italy, and I get them in the sweep stake at work. Oh dear.

Least you have a chance of winning, should be glad you never got a small team like England or something.

Look man the only thing Ireland has ever won was the Eurovision song test when Johnny Logan sang Hold Me Now, so fuckin pipe down.

Least we didn't come last :angry:

Guest The Three Lions

We could have Supersonic by Oasis, or She's A Star by James as our song and we'd still come last. We come last because the voting is political and every cunt hates us.

We could have Supersonic by Oasis, or She's A Star by James as our song and we'd still come last. We come last because the voting is political and every cunt hates us.

Got that right <_<

Guest The Three Lions

Got that right <_<

Well why don't you support a non-English club? If you hate the country your club resides in why don't you fuck off?

Got that right <_<

Well why don't you support a non-English club? If you hate the country your club resides in why don't you fuck off?

C'mon Doiré.

Guest The Three Lions

Got that right <_<

C'mon Doiré.

NOt sure about their shirts to be honest. I think you have an English team through pier pressure. How can you love a team from a country your grandad told your dad to hate, then your dad did the same to you....

Least we didn't come last <_<

Got that right ;)

C'mon Doiré.

NOt sure about their shirts to be honest. I think you have an English team through pier pressure. How can you love a team from a country your grandad told your dad to hate, then your dad did the same to you....

1. My granda doesn't hate England.

2. he didn't tell my Da to hate england.

3. my da didn't tell me to hate england

4. I don't hate england.

5. Who the fuck would pier pressure me to support Newcastle if i live in derry :angry:

Guest The Three Lions

Got that right ;)

C'mon Doiré.

4. I don't hate england.

5. Who the fuck would pier pressure me to support Newcastle if i live in derry :angry:

Well I know two Toon fans from Derry.

Got that right ;)

C'mon Doiré.

4. I don't hate england.

Two of my friends i hang about with support them, my brothers friend, then i see very rarely people wearing newcastle tops.

Who's the two fans? I might know them.

Guest The Three Lions

Got that right ;)

C'mon Doiré.

4. I don't hate england.

Two of my friends i hang about with support them, my brothers friend, then i see very rarely people wearing newcastle tops.

Who's the two fans? I might know them.

Lad called Niall, he'll be about 22 now, and his mate Garry.

1. Toon_Man

2. Holden McGroin

3. Barney

4. Alex

5. Sonatine

6. JonGoodwyn

7. Besty

8. AshleysSkidMark

9. khay

10. Gemmill

11. Ant

12. ChezGiven

13. Monkeys Fist

14. Nyff

15. Tom_NUFC

16. Kevin

17. Happy Face

18. Craig

19. DannyBoyFromOz

20. The Fish

21. Andrew

22. BiscuitXXI

23. Acid

24. Catmag

26. Toonraider

27. peasepud

29. Renton

30. Donaldstott

31. PaddockLad

32. Barrack Road

Lad called Niall, he'll be about 22 now, and his mate Garry.

Surnames? where abouts in derry are they from

Take this to PM please Gents. It's OT in this thread.

1. Toon_Man

2. Holden McGroin

3. Barney

4. Alex

5. Sonatine

6. JonGoodwyn

7. Besty

8. AshleysSkidMark

9. khay

10. Gemmill

11. Ant

12. ChezGiven

13. Monkeys Fist

14. Nyff

15. Tom_NUFC

16. Kevin

17. Happy Face

18. Craig

19. DannyBoyFromOz

20. The Fish

21. Andrew

22. BiscuitXXI

23. Acid

24. Catmag

25. Radgina

26. Toonraider

27. peasepud

28. ewerk

29. Renton

30. Donaldstott

31. PaddockLad

32. Barrack Road

That's all folks :angry: Now someone download the software and get the teams sorted, it seems our very own toon_man vanished.

Guest The Three Lions
Cheers Stevie,

can i :angry: change mine to Western Samoa

Sorry mate there was no draw, sorry about the pm <_< I'm not doing it.