Bloody Sunday

Kevin

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when your PM admits that you're wrong and those people were innocent you still want to argue. Brittish scumbags.

There is one T is British.

I see you're from the States and therefore have some tenuous claim to be Irish. No doubt you supported NORAD and the US's funding of terrorism.

Even when your PM admits that you're wrong and those people were innocent you still want to argue. Brittish scumbags.

:)

I see you're from the States and therefore have some tenuous claim to be Irish. No doubt you supported NORAD and the US's funding of terrorism.

I'm from Derry dickwad :)

He's British, ironically.

The truth shall be set free in roughly 1 minute. I expect those brit scum to give an apology.

Jesus what an absolute fucking retard you really are. :)

I'm from Derry dickwad :)

Silly me looking at your profile and it saying your from the States and assuming you're American (use of the word dickwad notwithstanding).

I think it was a crime at the time but I don't see the point in prosecuting people 40 years on - maybe the bloke in charge but not the blokes on the ground.

I reckon the members of the security forces involved should only be brought to justice if the members of the IRA shooting at them and throwing bombs that day also come forward. Sounds fair to me.

ah I see you have now changed it to say Ireland. You sir, are a genius.

I had it at USA because of the match :)

My hat comes off to you Dave.

The truth has been set free. Still you try to cover up those terrorists in the bogside that day.

And the people who killed 2 police officers 2 days before the march (and a big reason why it was banned) what would you call them?

The truth has been set free. Still you try to cover up those terrorists in the bogside that day.

You not a fan of Martin McGuinness then?

I reckon the members of the security forces involved should only be brought to justice if the members of the IRA shooting at them and throwing bombs that day also come forward. Sounds fair to me.

As mentioned, the brits shouldn't of been in the Bog, they were given wrong orders. They didn't have permission to shoot. They left families without brothers/fathers/sons etc. Nothing provoked them to do it.

ahh so you're a wind up merchant - I would never have guessed.

And you're on a Newcastle website becuase?

I'm on here because im a sunderland fan. Duhh

As mentioned, the brits shouldn't of been in the Bog, they were given wrong orders. They didn't have permission to shoot. They left families without brothers/fathers/sons etc. Nothing provoked them to do it.

And the hundreds upon hundreds of Protestant (and Catholics) killed by the IRA (leaving aside the hundreds of British lads in the forces). Were they not somebodies brother/father/mother etc?

What about the people at that funeral that was bombed then? Or the bomb in Warrington that killed two boys? Or Omargh (sp?)? It is not all one way traffic, and a load of the IRA's murdering scumbags got early release from prison.

I'm on here because im a sunderland fan. Duhh

I see - so you hate the Brits but support a British team (a shite one no less). Yup clearly a genius.