Bloody Sunday

Kevin

Alright what the fucks up with all this thinking i'm supporting the IRA? I don't support them. The IRA were wrong. The brits were wrong also.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, I'm not really sure you deserve the time, but anyway - considering where you're from and what happened, do you not think it's a bit distasteful using this as a petty point-scoring / bash the British exercise?

The truth has been set free. Still you try to cover up those terrorists in the bogside that day.

What about the people at that funeral that was bombed then? Or the bomb in Warrington that killed two boys? Or Omargh (sp?)? It is not all one way traffic, and a load of the IRA's murdering scumbags got early release from prison.

The Milltown Cemetery attack was a loyalist attack.

Kevin, I'm not really sure you deserve the time, but anyway - considering where you're from and what happened, do you not think it's a bit distasteful using this as a petty point-scoring / bash the British exercise?

You really feel no remorse for what YOUR troops done?

Alright what the fucks up with all this thinking i'm supporting the IRA? I don't support them. The IRA were wrong. The brits were wrong also.

Possibly your use of the term "Brit scum" etc. May have just tipped us the wink there boyo.

And that was what exactly? Do you know why they were there in the first place?

Oh and it's what your troops did rather than done.......

Edited by Geordieracer

Just ban this retard the fact he's from here is depressing

bet he owns a celtic top and knows the words to graffiti on the wall as well

I don't own a celtic top and yes i do know the words to it :) Bet you do aswell.

Aye, that's the exact point I was making. Get back to your Sugar Puffs :)

Yes I do. What was it they done? they killed 13 people. 7 of those teenagers.

Was it? fair enough. Both sides were cunts who deserved death and I would have sold Northern Ireland to the yanks years ago.

Anyway, it gives me an excuse for this:

P.S. FoK.

Edited by Billy Castell

You do? And it was because.........

Guest The Three Lions

What a wank thread. My take on Ireland is this. We should never have been in Ireland, and I say we because I'm English despite significant Irish roots (I have no pride in them), we shouldn't have been in there, and one of our greatest achievements is securing a form of peace from a situation we were 80% to blame for. Bringing this type of shite up at this time is very bad taste. All this "Brit" bollocks too, we're English, fuck Britain, fuck Northern Ireland give it to its' rightful owners and get this economic disaster zone off our hands for good. Worse the scousers going on about Hillsborough to be honest.

and you feel no remorse for the disappeared then? or people caught up in bombings by either loyalist or catholic groups?

Suppose my mate shouldn't have been standing outside a gaa club when he was shot by some retard who thought he was catholic

the above posts can be put down to you being mid teens and emptied headed, fact is i've barely been through the troubles at 28, so you've seen fuck all, pipe down shut up or fuck off your an embarrassment as it is on here without spouting bollocks about something serious you can't grasp.

why do people get the impression that i support the IRA? I don't. the IRA shouldn't of done the bombings / shootings. people might call the IRA terrorists and i'd agree, but they aren't an official armed force of a country.

Guest The Three Lions

Kevin clearly got "P I P I P I R A so go on British shhowljush go on home, have ya got no fokkin homesh of you're own, for 800 yearsh we've fought you withoyyyt feaurrrrrrrrrrr and we'll foiiight yooowww furr 800 morrrrrrrrrre" blaring on his music centre while the adverts are on.

Edited by The Three Lions

Guest The Three Lions

and if yoow shtay British showljush if you shtay you'll never ever beat the AYE ARRRR AYYYY sho fook ya Youwnion Jack we want arr contry baaaaaaaaaack

Well thats it. Unjustified. Innocent people. What makes it worse is that the British army tried to cover it up by saying they had guns and were armed etc.

Just when I think you can't be a bigger fucking dickhead - back you come.

There isn't one person who believes what happened that day wasn't wrong. But to try to take the moral high-ground is a piss-take of epic proportions. These were events that occurred before most of us were born and remorse for the actions that day have long been the sentiment. Let's look at another event that occured before you were born but that most of us remember all too well.

20th March 1993 - Warrington Town Centre. IRA blew the shit out of the place and killed a 3 year old boy instantly and maimed a 12 year old boy who later died of his injuries. Not teenagers in this instance because they never got the chance to get to that age. Totally wrong too wouldn't you say?

The whole period of troubles in Northern Ireland was a sad pathetic affair when too many people unnecessarily died. Thanks largely to the governments of the UK and Ireland, we're now in a time of peace and long may it continue. One day you'll be mature enough to understand how utterly pathetic and retarded you've been today.

Cameron has, quite rightly, waited for the report to be published before making a comment on it.

Just when I think you can't be a bigger fucking dickhead - back you come.

There isn't one person who believes what happened that day wasn't wrong. But to try to take the moral high-ground is a piss-take of epic proportions. These were events that occurred before most of us were born and remorse for the actions that day have long been the sentiment. Let's look at another event that occured before you were born but that most of us remember all too well.

20th March 1993 - Warrington Town Centre. IRA blew the shit out of the place and killed a 3 year old boy instantly and maimed a 12 year old boy who later died of his injuries. Not teenagers in this instance because they never got the chance to get to that age. Totally wrong too wouldn't you say?

The whole period of troubles in Northern Ireland was a sad pathetic affair when too many people unnecessarily died. Thanks largely to the governments of the UK and Ireland, we're now in a time of peace and long may it continue. One day you'll be mature enough to understand how utterly pathetic and retarded you've been today.

Cameron has, quite rightly, waited for the report to be published before making a comment on it.

What happened in Warrington by the IRA wasn't right at all. As i've stated I don't support the IRA. Not in the slightest. I mightn't of said my points the most correct way so i apologise for that but it still is very wrong. What makes it worse is that every single one of those were innocent yet still people in here (not you) would argue with that.

Well thats it. Unjustified. Innocent people. What makes it worse is that the British army tried to cover it up by saying they had guns and were armed etc.

They were obviously trouble makers.

and you feel no remorse for the disappeared then? or people caught up in bombings by either loyalist or catholic groups?

Suppose my mate shouldn't have been standing outside a gaa club when he was shot by some retard who thought he was catholic

the above posts can be put down to you being mid teens and emptied headed, fact is i've barely been through the troubles at 28, so you've seen fuck all, pipe down shut up or fuck off your an embarrassment as it is on here without spouting bollocks about something serious you can't grasp.

why do people get the impression that i support the IRA? I don't. the IRA shouldn't of done the bombings / shootings. people might call the IRA terrorists and i'd agree, but they aren't an official armed force of a country.

People who stick bombs in bins and in cars to kill passers by ARE terrorists dickhead. There is no might about it. My dad was a youth worker at RAF Gutersloh, a civilian. So did he deserve to get a car bomb because he did the odd disco for schoolkids at a military base?

Save the shit that falls out of your mind for when you rattle your tins in order to con money out of other ill-informed fuckwits in Boston. That is if you are ever deemed smart to buy a ticket enough to sit inside a plane and not on the fucking wing.

So Kevin support the IRA? that's unsurprising.

By the way, "shouldn't of done the bombings / shooting" 2nd brightest in your year? Jesus titty fucking Christ :)