Double shooting in Birtley

Images of the policeman after the shooting, warning a bit graphic.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/breaking-n...72703-26791276/

Nasty :o

Cowardly bastard needs a trickle of his own medicine iyam.

I reckon he'll get what's coming to him like, once one of their own what shot I cant see it ending any other way than him being turned into Swiss cheese when they eventually catch up with him.

It's probably Fop.

:o

Wasn't his last thread about body-building? He did seem genuinely mental like. I wonder if his communication with the police was in third person?

He's been cornered in Byker apparently. Councillor Greg Stone has confirmed there is a 'media blackout' with regards to developments this evening.

I must not make a flippant comment about Ant and Dec. Now is not the time....................

I reckon he'll get what's coming to him like, once one of their own what shot I cant see it ending any other way than him being turned into Swiss cheese when they eventually catch up with him.

Despite it all, whatever they do will be fucking humane - should leave him with a face-full of lead shot just like he's done to the police fella.

Despite it all, whatever they do will be fucking humane - should leave him with a face-full of lead shot just like he's done to the police fella.

Couldn't agree more!

Nasty :D

The gun squad might have a meeting and decide to try to just "wing" him....that way they can beat him to within an inch of his life then see him go through what is apparently his worse nightmare..a return to Durham nick :o

He's the fella who would be an MP now if he hadn't posted disparaging comments about female politicians on an internet forum. Something I think we can all relate to. :o

He's been cornered in Byker apparently. Councillor Greg Stone has confirmed there is a 'media blackout' with regards to developments this evening.

You got the HP on this Ketsbaia lad?

http://twitter.com/gm_stone

Moat on the rampage in Shields Road according to this joker.

I'm sure he rang me a while back asking silly questions.

Dunno about the bloke they're after but everytime I see an image of that Temporary Chief Constable she scares the fuck out of me! :o

Guest Gordon McKeag
they seem to be keeping stuff to themselves (police) eg the shooting at the A69/A1, was he on foot/car, which way did he head off, i'm no expert but dont the traffic cars have cameras front and back?? and why are they so sure he has not left the area??

like Craig said, i cant see this ending well :o

I don't know if its illegal for me to do this but fuck it anyway, my mate is in the OB, he text me today to say that the cunt has rang the OB earlier, to say there'd be more carnage. The press havent reported yet, which says they're keepin things tight.

Took the papers till today to get hold of this. www.thesun.co.uk

Guest Gordon McKeag

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/G...se_In_Gateshead

Police searching for gunman Raoul Moat have surrounded a house in Gateshead.

Raoul Moat with his daughter

A force spokesman would only say the incident in Springwell Road was part of an "on-going operation".

Dozens of extra armed officers have been drafted in to help in the manhunt for 37-year-old Moat.

Yesterday a number of people were arrested at gunpoint but were later released as police followed up reports of sightings of people resembling the former bouncer.

More follows...

they seem to be keeping stuff to themselves (police) eg the shooting at the A69/A1, was he on foot/car, which way did he head off, i'm no expert but dont the traffic cars have cameras front and back?? and why are they so sure he has not left the area??

like Craig said, i cant see this ending well :o

I don't know if its illegal for me to do this but fuck it anyway, my mate is in the OB, he text me today to say that the cunt has rang the OB earlier, to say there'd be more carnage. The press havent reported yet, which says they're keepin things tight.

Took the papers till today to get hold of this. www.thesun.co.uk

I read somewhere today that one paper was going to publish some of the letter he sent . I didnt realise it was 49 pages either like!