James Perch

Kevin

It may be bitterness but the Forest fans I have spoke to about this say he was their weak link last season and that they are happy to see the back of him.

But for 1mil, I guess he will just be a squad man. Any big names in the offing? :unsure:

It may be bitterness but the Forest fans I have spoke to about this say he was their weak link last season and that they are happy to see the back of him.

But for 1mil, I guess he will just be a squad man. Any big names in the offing? :unsure:

Think Cole will join the spurs?

Signed and sealed for Arsenal from what I've heard...

Craig, how about a little wager. If he signs for them, I will fuck off and never come back.

He signs for spurs and I am unbannable...what do you think (although I understand you may not be a man of your word).

Craig, how about a little wager. If he signs for them, I will fuck off and never come back.

He signs for spurs and I am unbannable...what do you think (although I understand you may not be a man of your word).

I'm a man of my word. The information I've heard has fuck all to do with you cock-head so why on earth would I wager the status of your account on it?

Besides, that's fairly rich from you who has promised to 'fuck off and never come back' in the past but look, here you still are :razz:

I'm a man of my word. The information I've heard has fuck all to do with you cock-head so why on earth would I wager the status of your account on it?

Besides, that's fairly rich from you who has promised to 'fuck off and never come back' in the past but look, here you still are :razz:

I said I would go if you were relegated and I did.

Now you're back up I look forward to commenting on the numerous Spurs threads that inevitably pop up

Will you be posting from work this time around danny?

Depends if Craig threatens to contact my work IT dept. Nobody likes a grass to be fair, so maybe he could be encouraged to go against those instincts.

I said I would go if you were relegated and I did.

Now you're back up I look forward to commenting on the numerous Spurs threads that inevitably pop up

As I've commented on already, you stuck your snout in around the time of Sir Bobby's death (a good 2½ months after we were relegated) and started being a cunt in a thread about Bassong.

The only reason you've gone for 12 months is because we deleted the numerous registrations you attempted to sign up with.

Depends if Craig threatens to contact my work IT dept. Nobody likes a grass to be fair, so maybe he could be encouraged to go against those instincts.

Obviously still working at Thatcham then Wiki-boy! :unsure:

Obviously still working at Thatcham then Wiki-boy! :unsure:

Oh how I have missed your confused accusations that I am Fulham fan, with a Lily Allen obsession who works in thatcham.

Who would have thought that people at the same work could share a server / ip

wow you win, if it is possible to win and be a part of that thread. *not sure it is*

Bit like being a Spurs fan you mean?

• 4 weeks later...

If he turns out to be shit, what a false economy. Since Ashley will have now bought three cheap (and shite RBs). Should've just bought one decent one for the same money and less wages (at a guess). Especially as we've got Steven Taylor who is more than adequate cover at RB (probably his best position btw).

If he turns out to be shit, what a false economy. Since Ashley will have now bought three cheap (and shite RBs). Should've just bought one decent one for the same money and less wages (at a guess). Especially as we've got Steven Taylor who is more than adequate cover at RB (probably his best position btw).

I totally agree but it's early days. Let's hope he turns out to be good.