Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Guest Gordon McKeag
Anyway - Parky and Stevie. Are you two going to come along for a pre/post-match drink one time or what?

Can dee, we'll get J69 along as well eh? No fan of The Trent though.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
The Stevie I imagined is a cross between Bernard Manning and Neil Warnock, not Paul Potts. :icon_lol:

Aye I look like Paul Potts good one. If I looked remotely like Paul Potts, which clearly isn't possible I would actually rather look like that than someone who looks like a street living greasy haired heroin addled unsymettrically faced version of Russell Brand.

I forgot gaunt, pale and pikey looking as well. Like Romanian.

Anyway - Parky and Stevie. Are you two going to come along for a pre/post-match drink one time or what?

Me and Tooj quite often go to Tilley's beforehand these days. The Trent's decent pre-match and post-match (soon clears out though) as it's got people who've gone for years on a match day (although the new owners seem to be trying to wreck it) and it's quite a sound crowd without having loads of radgies or owt but it's proper stoodentsville the rest of the time and not really my cup of char either.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Me and Tooj quite often go to Tilley's beforehand these days. The Trent's decent pre-match and post-match (soon clears out though) as it's got people who've gone for years on a match day (although the new owners seem to be trying to wreck it) and it's quite a sound crowd without having loads of radgies or owt but it's proper stoodentsville the rest of the time and not really my cup of char either.

I've always hated it The Trent, Tilley's is ok I suppose and the variety of beers is canny, I'd meet some of yous there. To be honestly I like the bars round the Central best on a match day. I think if everyone off here was there though I'd have to wear a gum shield for things I've said on occasion.

I remember being in Tilleys when we beat Liverpool 2-1 in me teens, and there was rumours that the kick off had been put back 10 minutes, so didn't get in to the ground till 315, by which time there was 15 mins gone and it was 1-1. Watson got a winner later on.

What actually happened with the Trent, havent been in for years and heard the owner sold it to conerntrate on world headquaters, has it changed?

What actually happened with the Trent, havent been in for years and heard the owner sold it to conerntrate on world headquaters, has it changed?

Tommy has indeed decided to concentrate on WHQ (the new one at 'Curtis Mayfield House' - JWTBH!). The new people didn't really need to change anything but the changes they have made have been for the worse. For example: there are framed Viz comic strips on the stairway walls now - wtf? Still got the free juke box though. Basically it's still ok but it's in danger of going from being a bit of an 'underground' studenty place to more of a kerayzee, get the freshers in type of place. The selection of drink also took a nosedive when they took it over although that's improved again now. It's just dead handy meeting people on a match day though, due to the location and general lack of twattish punters.

I've always hated it The Trent, Tilley's is ok I suppose and the variety of beers is canny, I'd meet some of yous there. To be honestly I like the bars round the Central best on a match day. I think if everyone off here was there though I'd have to wear a gum shield for things I've said on occasion.

I remember being in Tilleys when we beat Liverpool 2-1 in me teens, and there was rumours that the kick off had been put back 10 minutes, so didn't get in to the ground till 315, by which time there was 15 mins gone and it was 1-1. Watson got a winner later on.

Trent can be full of twats like. It's remarkable how much nicer it is out of term time. At least they're pretty harmless though, i.e. the studes.

The Stevie I imagined is a cross between Bernard Manning and Neil Warnock, not Paul Potts. :icon_lol:

Aye I look like Paul Potts good one. If I looked remotely like Paul Potts, which clearly isn't possible I would actually rather look like that than someone who looks like a street living greasy haired heroin addled unsymettrically faced version of Russell Brand.

I find Stevie having a pop at anyone's hair a bit rich.

The extremely short back and sides effort he is sporting is even pre the ironic mullet I was expecting from him.

Given his age I would say he has probably had the same haircut for about nine years now, possibly even longer.

Its weird how some people seem to get stuck at a certain point in their lives and find it impossible to move on. I should imagine his record collection is a combination of early Oasis and possibly some mid-nineties house.

I bet he moans about modern bands all sounding the same, whilst drinking stella in his local to wonderwall that he has put on the duke box AGAIN.

Guest Gordon McKeag
The Stevie I imagined is a cross between Bernard Manning and Neil Warnock, not Paul Potts. ;)

I find Stevie having a pop at anyone's hair a bit rich.

The extremely short back and sides effort he is sporting is even pre the ironic mullet I was expecting from him.

Given his age I would say he has probably had the same haircut for about nine years now, possibly even longer.

Its weird how some people seem to get stuck at a certain point in their lives and find it impossible to move on. I should imagine his record collection is a combination of early Oasis and possibly some mid-nineties house.

I bet he moans about modern bands all sounding the same, whilst drinking stella in his local to wonderwall that he has put on the duke box AGAIN.

I think he's a wrong un this cunt. Gives too much away :icon_lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag
It aint over until Stevie sings.

It aint over till you cut that ridiculous Mark Hateley 1991 barnet and fuck off to a Reading forum?

It aint over till you cut that ridiculous Mark Hateley 1991 barnet and fuck off to a Reading forum?

Stevie.. shut the fuck up.

Guest Gordon McKeag

The last attention seeker who registered on this board with nothing to say got banned. When I was 17 I was more interesting than you I'm sure most others were, younguns today all nobs tbh. Think of something to say and post, if you haven't got anything to say stick your gameboy on or whatever you young cunts play with these days.

Guest Gordon McKeag

:icon_lol:

Magma'd

On waccoe the big Leeds board they have an under 21 board, would be a good idea on here. Maybe having a voting system, about who we promote to the full squad.

The last attention seeker who registered on this board with nothing to say got banned. When I was 17 I was more interesting than you I'm sure most others were, younguns today all nobs tbh. Think of something to say and post, if you haven't got anything to say stick your gameboy on or whatever you young cunts play with these days.

Magma'd

On waccoe the big Leeds board they have an under 21 board, would be a good idea on here. Maybe having a voting system, about who we promote to the full squad.

I'm also sure that on the Leeds board, members that have been banned, stay banned ;)

Wouldn't go that far like. It's just a case of those kids with the biggest mouths and shite patter that shout the loudest. Especially now you can be relatively anonymous on the internet. There was some lads that were playing football with us last night, must have been 17 at most and they were sound. There was a fat kid who was a right funny little fucker.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Wouldn't go that far like. It's just a case of those kids with the biggest mouths and shite patter that shout the loudest. Especially now you can be relatively anonymous on the internet. There was some lads that were playing football with us last night, must have been 17 at most and they were sound. There was a fat kid who was a right funny little fucker.

Aye that was a bit harsh and you're right. I just think every generation seems to become a more watered down version of the last personality wise.

Magma'd

I'm also sure that on the Leeds board, members that have been banned, stay banned ;)

Stevie was unbanned for a reason.

You should wind your neck in and stfu about things you know nothing about.

Met a lot of people off here but not seen many of them for a long time.

Oneof the people browsing this thread as I type is a good mate I haven't heard from in a while either like..

I'm looking at you, Greg!