Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Ketsbaia on the way to Everton and we shared a few drinks in Liverpool and on the coach back!

Very sound guy! :)

I think you've got the honour of being the first person off Toontastic to meet me in person. It's only taken the best part of a decade.

I'm glad I didn't say or do anything to offend you, I was quite well served towards the end of the day. That's the last time I drink on nothing but a packet of crisps and a Greggs pepperoni slice.

Edited by Ketsbaia

I think you've got the honour of being the first person off Toontastic to meet me in person. It's only taken the best part of a decade.

I'm glad I didn't say or do anything to offend you, I was quite well served towards the end of the day. That's the last time I drink on nothing but a packet of crisps and a Greggs pepperoni slice.

Yeh I was canny pissed too by the end of it.

The shop assistants are probably still shaking :)

Yeh I was canny pissed too by the end of it.

The shop assistants are probably still shaking :)

For every can they sold they must've had two stolen. Poor sods :omgwank:

:)

I maybe should have stole the other two red stripes to make 6!

When in rome...

You didn't need the six in the end, you played the Coloccini card and started getting them for nowt from those old lads at the back of the bus.