Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Guest Gordon McKeag

Who have you met off here and what are they like? Just being nosey really, someone said to me the other day they haven't signed up on here because it's too cliquey, I said I like it and I'm not in any clique, but I can see a little bit what they mean sometimes. I mean you have the Trent Posse, the Irish Mafia, Fish's Flat Crew, the yank five, the terrorist sympathisers but so what, so who have you met off here, and what type of person are they, what do you like about them, and what annoys you about them.

Edited by Gordon McKeag

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clique definitions. :unsure:

Met plenty off here over the years and I honestly can't think of anyone I've not liked (although obviously the Fish is a serious borderline case). Maybe I just have low standards. :razz:

Guest Gordon McKeag
I've met Danny B. Proper gent. Sucks you off after you've done him in the shitter.

You know when you've been smoking on a Sunday night, I can still feel it on a Tuesday too.

I've met Danny B. Proper gent. Sucks you off after you've done him in the shitter.

You know when you've been smoking on a Sunday night, I can still feel it on a Tuesday too.

Euphemism?

no one. i can't imagine meeting people i only know from message boards

Would help if you got on with any of them I suppose.

I met Steve a couple of year ago randomly he is mates with a friends lad, seen him out and about in town and at the match since.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :unsure::razz:

also work with J69 :-)

Edited by Geordie Boot Girl

I met Steve a couple of year ago randomly he is mates with a friends lad, seen him out and about in town and at the match since.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :unsure::razz:

Online "persona". There's a shock.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :razz::D

Love the inference that J69, on the other hand, is exactly the same in real life. :unsure:

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :razz::D

Love the inference that J69, on the other hand, is exactly the same in real life. :unsure:

i like j69 he is a nice lad too :-)

No-one.

Terrorist Sympathisers? :unsure: Do you still object to Nelson Mandela's release Stevie? Were the CIA right to hunt him down to be jailed? Were you outraged at the support a convicted terrorist got before the world cup final?

Fair few but my memory is shit. Generally the trent lot from a few years back. Not many any that I thought "what an arse".

Guest Gordon McKeag

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :icon_lol::D

:blush:

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day ;) You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :) Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :) . How's your uni going?

I also know smoggeordie, who is a really sound kid, you know with some people you think aye there must be some fault with him, but I haven't got a bad word to say about him, he's even lost his Teesside accent. Good keeper as well. I've met Anrew Flintoff true very briefly canny footballer, and seemed a nice lad.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here ;):D

Did you not notice her use of a wink smiley you Berkshire based nobhead. She knows I'm cheeky.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :icon_lol::D

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day ;) You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :) Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :blush: . How's your uni going?

I also know smoggeordie, who is a really sound kid, you know with some people you think aye there must be some fault with him, but I haven't got a bad word to say about him, he's even lost his Teesside accent. Good keeper as well. I've met Anrew Flintoff true very briefly canny footballer, and seemed a nice lad.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here ;):)

Did you not notice her use of a wink smiley you Berkshire based nobhead. She knows I'm cheeky.

At least you are referring to me as a lady this time haha anyways i think i was alrite for being out all day Mr :D

Yeah Uni going well, alot diff to what i thought it wud be but still enjoying it :-) will be all worth it in 2 and a bit years :-)

hows u doing?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here ;):)

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day ;) You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :) Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :) . How's your uni going?

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :D:blush:

At least you are referring to me as a lady this time haha anyways i think i was alrite for being out all day Mr :)

Yeah Uni going well, alot diff to what i thought it wud be but still enjoying it :-) will be all worth it in 2 and a bit years :-)

hows u doing?

Alrite for being out all day :blush: Referrin to you as a lady now :icon_lol: well I was certainly the gentleman carrying you in to the taxi :)

Whey aye it will be worth it, you'll be loaded too :).

You still got that lush flat :D

Am alright aye, up and down to London a bit too often for my liking though, haven't been to many aways for a while, we bump to each other with amazin regularity anyway. Think it was just after your birthday last time I seen you, you were lookin very well, your two mates were mingers though, talk about a rose between two thorns :)

Edited by Gordon McKeag