Kings of Leon cancel show

The Mighty Hog

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loves U2 and Oasis and slates KOL fans

:icon_lol:

I tell you what you've probably got 100 posts which are up there with the most astonishingly pathetic ever seen on a message board, but am tellin ye noo, that goes in at number 1 :icon_lol: pmsl hehehehehe ye can't believe sane people hold these views.

Three bands whose career trajectories have been pretty much identical.

It's all just personal taste though Stevie....you're the one who started ripping the piss out of other peoples....that's pathetic pal.

Trajectories? Kevin Scott had the same trajectory as Gazza. Newcastle to Tottenham in their 20's they were as good as each other eh?

Comparing U2 and Oasis to KOL is like comparing Robert de Niro and Al Pacino to John Savident.

'Ave been stabbed. Ah say, 'ave been stabbed! :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Think Stevie's let himself down here a bit tbh. For all his psychic ability and passion for NUFC, he doesn't half listen to some cack :icon_lol: * banta init

Could say the same aboot you loving the Smiths. U2 and Oasis cack aye :icon_lol:

I tell you what you've probably got 100 posts which are up there with the most astonishingly pathetic ever seen on a message board, but am tellin ye noo, that goes in at number 1 :icon_lol: pmsl hehehehehe ye can't believe sane people hold these views.

It's all just personal taste though Stevie....you're the one who started ripping the piss out of other peoples....that's pathetic pal.

Trajectories? Kevin Scott had the same trajectory as Gazza. Newcastle to Tottenham in their 20's they were as good as each other eh?

Comparing U2 and Oasis to KOL is like comparing Robert de Niro and Al Pacino to John Savident.

The Lightning Seeds shit on all 3 like....they must be Marlon Brando.

The Lightening Seeds are class got 3 albums I love them, but they're not Oasis or U2 for that matter. I do think if Ian Brodie, wasn't scouse, 5ft5 and ugly as fuck, the band would've been twice as big. Don't even mention KOL, Russ Abbott's - What an Atmosphere was as good as any of their shite.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The Lightening Seeds are class got 3 albums I love them, but they're not Oasis or U2 for that matter. I do think if Ian Brodie, wasn't scouse, 5ft5 and ugly as fuck, the band would've been twice as big. Don't even mention KOL, Russ Abbott's - What an Atmosphere was as good as any of their shite.

Bet you've not even heard red Morning light, Wasted Time or Spiral Staircase.

There's far worse bands you could have a pop at. They've been about for 7 years. Is this rant only coming now because you've heard they're playing the Stadium of light? Stinks of your patented postcode prejudice. :icon_lol:

Edited by Happy Face

Bet you've not even heard red Morning light, Wasted Time or Spiral Staircase.

There's far worse bands you could have a pop at. They've been about for 7 years. Is this rant only coming now because you've heard they're playing the Stadium of light? Stinks of your patented postcode prejudice. :icon_lol:

I'm far from surprised you like them. Other people on this thread hold EXACTLY the same views about people who like KOL. Newcastle play at the SOS sometimes and I don't hate them by the way.

I'm far from surprised you like them. Other people on this thread hold EXACTLY the same views about people who like KOL. Newcastle play at the SOS sometimes and I don't hate them by the way.

I don't particularly like them (I said earlier how shite their recent albums are), or Oasis or U2....but all 3 have done stuff I like.

Wouldn't lump any of those 3 in with utter wank like Snow patrol or The Killers though, who have no redeeming tunes whatsoever.

I don't particularly like them (I said earlier how shite their recent albums are), or Oasis or U2....but all 3 have done stuff I like.

Wouldn't lump any of those 3 in with utter wank like Snow patrol or The Killers though, who have no redeeming tunes whatsoever.

At least The Killers have done one good song. Agree re Snow Patrol almost as wank as Kings Of Leon, another band brain dead morons like because they're well marketed and are brain dead.

At least The Killers have done one good song. Agree re Snow Patrol almost as wank as Kings Of Leon, another band brain dead morons like because they're well marketed and are brain dead.

I was agreeing with your earlier post in the thread on the Killers and Snow Patrol.

I was under 25 when KOL where any good if that's any consolation to you

I was agreeing with your earlier post in the thread on the Killers and Snow Patrol.

I was under 25 when KOL where any good if that's any consolation to you

Were any good. Saying they've ever been any good is like saying the same about Danny Dyer's acting skills.

You can almost pick the people who will like them.

WOOOOOOOOOOAH YOUR SONGS FUCKIN PIIIIIIIIIISH

So , did you pick me then ??

No. Women generally have shite taste in music anyway, I was thinking about blokes. If you're under 25 and like KOL fair enough you're young impressionable, you're just forming your personality and the media influences you. If you're over 25 and still like them oh dear. It's personality deficiency disorder, you have little opinions on life and are a generic nobhead who holds no real views and opinions of your own. I really believe that, based on how utterly shite they are.

Oh dear, I am a woman , over 25, but from there on in your up shit creek matey, I really believe that, based on what an utter nob you are :pray:

Thank you for your time :icon_lol:

I was thinking about blokes tastes more than womens, I don't blame you for liking them, it's not your fault.

I'd rather you wasting money on watching shite bands than the tabs though pet.

Pet ????????? :icon_lol:

thanks for your blessing, I know I'm just a woman so your acceptance means a great deal ........

Am a right patronising twat without even trying to be sorry p.. sorry Radgina. KOL are still one of the darkest shads of shite you can get though.

Great comeback there Gina! Im glad I read that before I posted as I was just about to take Stevie to task myself! :icon_lol: You sounded such a complete and utter dickhead there Stevie I couldnt believe what I was reading :icon_lol::icon_lol: Is this the fucking dark ages or what??!

No. Women generally have shite taste in music anyway, I was thinking about blokes. If you're under 25 and like KOL fair enough you're young impressionable, you're just forming your personality and the media influences you. If you're over 25 and still like them oh dear. It's personality deficiency disorder, you have little opinions on life and are a generic nobhead who holds no real views and opinions of your own. I really believe that, based on how utterly shite they are.

Oh dear, I am a woman , over 25, but from there on in your up shit creek matey, I really believe that, based on what an utter nob you are :pray:

I was thinking about blokes tastes more than womens, I don't blame you for liking them, it's not your fault.

Pet ????????? :icon_lol:

thanks for your blessing, I know I'm just a woman so your acceptance means a great deal ........

Am a right patronising twat without even trying to be sorry p.. sorry Radgina. KOL are still one of the darkest shads of shite you can get though.

Great comeback there Gina! Im glad I read that before I posted as I was just about to take Stevie to task myself! :icon_lol: You sounded such a complete and utter dickhead there Stevie I couldnt believe what I was reading :icon_lol::icon_lol: Is this the fucking dark ages or what??!

:pray:

I know Devon didn't get Electricity till just before the tories got in circa 1979, but I didn't realise the concept of a tongue in cheek comment had yet to reach your fair county yet.

Pet ????????? :pray:

I know Devon didn't get Electricity till just before the tories got in circa 1979, but I didn't realise the concept of a tongue in cheek comment had yet to reach your fair county yet.

Bollocks! You meant every word you said Stevie :icon_lol: ...no good back tracking now!

Its always amazed me that people actually argue over what music they like and feel they have to defend their own preferences. I couldnt give a shit what people think of the things I like or what other people enjoy, each to their own!

Bollocks! You meant every word you said Stevie :icon_lol: ...no good back tracking now!

Its always amazed me that people actually argue over what music they like and feel they have to defend their own preferences. I couldnt give a shit what people think of the things I like or what other people enjoy, each to their own!

Fair comment. I just feel KOL should be jailed for the shit they put out that's how bad they are. In general too they have a following of people who can't think for themselves only possible explanation, that's my opinion plenty others share it. No offence anyway.

Great comeback there Gina! Im glad I read that before I posted as I was just about to take Stevie to task myself! :pray: You sounded such a complete and utter dickhead there Stevie I couldnt believe what I was reading :icon_lol::icon_lol: Is this the fucking dark ages or what??!

Fair comment. I just feel KOL should be jailed for the shit they put out that's how bad they are. In general too they have a following of people who can't think for themselves only possible explanation, that's my opinion plenty others share it. No offence anyway.

None taken....(now) :icon_lol:

I have a quick temper and flared up when I read your comments, mainly the woman one!! :pray:

Bono's best appearance was on Partridge iyam.

I've always thought he came across as arrogant and aloof. Reminds me of Geldof a bit.

I've always thought he came across as arrogant and aloof. Reminds me of Geldof a bit.

I don't mind them as it happens although I haven't really been into them since Zooropa (which is a bit wank anyway). I've seen them live and they were pretty good (at Leeds years ago) but Bono is a complete prick.

Lynn, are they your mothers cataract glasses?

That whole episode is pure gold tbh.