PREMIERSHIP PREDICTIONS

kockhead

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese tycoon Kenny Huang has reportedly entered negotiations with the Royal Bank of Scotland with a view to buying Liverpool Football Club.

Huang - who was first linked with a Liverpool takeover two years ago - is allegedly keen to push through the deal in time for Roy Hodgson to further strengthen the side this summer.

The current owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, took over the club three years ago but earlier this year they appointed Martin Broughton, the British Airways chairman, to oversee a sale.

Huang, a Wall Street stockbroker and chairman of the Hong Kong-based QSL Sports group, is backed by one of the wealthiest investment funds in the Far East.

The Times claim he has approached RBS directly to tempt the bank with an offer to clear the club's £237m debt, but Liverpool's US owners are not keen on the deal because it would see them exiting without any profit from their three-year reign.

But the terms of the RBS re-financing deal signed when the club was put up for sale stipulate that the bank can negotiate a sale if they believe it is in Liverpool's best interests.

They've got some fucking bollocks like for wanting some profit out of their ownership. The club has gone into decline since they took over.

Well they're no different to Ashley on that score and they look like expert club owners compared to him. Although the press would have you believe it's the other way round seeing as they see us as something to poke fun at and them as some divine institution.

can't see anything unpredictable happening this year. the usual 4 clubs plus city will dominate the race for the champions league. spurs will probably struggle to maintain last year's league form, especially if they do well in europe. the usual group of everton/villa will lead the chasing pack. we'll struggle to finish among the midtable also-rans without a couple of decent new signings.

Kopheads thoughts

If this Chinese deal takes place Liverpool back with the cash it deserves. Everyone knows Chinas the new superpower. Also Liverpool will be massive in China and thats were the cash is nowadays. China has assets USA has debts. So come on kung fu boys buy our club. Liverpool to win the league with Chinas cash thats my predictions.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Kopheads thoughts

If this Chinese deal takes place Liverpool back with the cash it deserves. Everyone knows Chinas the new superpower. Also Liverpool will be massive in China and thats were the cash is nowadays. China has assets USA has debts. So come on kung fu boys buy our club. Liverpool to win the league with Chinas cash thats my predictions.

Stevie's Thoughts

You deserve fuck all you gloryhunting tramps. SHit fans, you deserve a plane flying in the Kop that's what you deserve.

I doubt Hicks and Gillette will be enthusiastic and the takeover bid will be long and protracted, leading to fallout that will ruin your league campaign. By the way, your club "deserves" nothing. You're up there with Chelsea for the most plastic support in England.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I doubt Hicks and Gillette will be enthusiastic and the takeover bid will be long and protracted, leading to fallout that will ruin your league campaign. By the way, your club "deserves" nothing. You're up there with Chelsea for the most plastic support in England.

Arsenal have a horrendously plastic support more so than Chelsea. Comparable to Liverpool though on those terms difference is one set read The Daily Star the other read The Guardian.

Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

You deserve fuck all you gloryhunting tramps. SHit fans, you deserve a plane flying in the Kop that's what you deserve.

Fucking 5 European cups most successful team in England silly twat still think we deserve nothing? All Newcastle produces is Cheryl Cole (Shit at singing) Ant and Dec (Wankers) and Moat (A fucking nutcase) compare that to John Lennon Ste Gerrard wanker

How many Geordies in England team?

How many scousers in England team 3 Gerrard Carragher and Rooney. ha ha ha ha on the floor laughing me tits of

Don't forget mate your best players are scousers

Edited by kockhead

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

Fucking 5 European cups most successful team in England silly twat still think we deserve nothing? All Newcastle produces is Cheryl Cole (Shit at singing) Ant and Dec (Wankers) and Moat (A fucking nutcase) compare that to John Lennon Ste Gerrard wanker

How many scousers in England team 3 Gerrard Carragher and Rooney. ha ha ha ha on the floor laughing me tits of

Aye the worst England team ever. How many geordies in the 1990 World Cup team FIVE, how many bindippers NONE. I know what was the better team.

Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

Aye the worst England team ever. How many geordies in the 1990 World Cup team FIVE, how many bindippers NONE. I know what was the better team.

Changed your criteria? :D

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

Well he's having Carragher, Bootle isn't in Liverpool. :razz:

Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

Who's the 5th one btw? Not trying to be clever - genuine question. I can only think of 4 from the NE, unless you count the manager.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

Who's the 5th one btw? Not trying to be clever - genuine question. I can only think of 4 from the NE, unless you count the manager.

TREVOR Steven loosely speaking.

Had to google that as I assumed he picked up his Scottish twang while playing for Rangers. Never knew he was from Berwick. Never a Geordie like :D

Kopheads thoughts

Stevie's Thoughts

Your doing it again, Judging what you deem to be your creme de la creme against what you think are our shite!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Had to google that as I assumed he picked up his Scottish twang while playing for Rangers. Never knew he was from Berwick. Never a Geordie like :D

Big toon fan as a youngun apparently. Northumbrians are honary geordies much like the Gurka's get British passports.

Big toon fan as a youngun apparently. Northumbrians are honary geordies much like the Gurka's get British passports.

Aye, I'll allow their support :razz:

I always assumed he was from the north west.