top of my christmas list

spongebob toonpants

Is it boring not to want anything for Christmas? As long as the wife and kids are happy I don't have a wish to get anything really.

Must be me age! ;)

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

Might be age or the fact that you get what you want for yourself at any given point. I'm the same- give the pressies to the kids as I'm really not fussed for anything. Having said that... electric blanket Cath? Just bought myself this great 'foofy' down filled duvet. Heaven.. sheer unadulterated heaven.

61916[/snapback]

Goose feather-filled duvet and pillows purchased last weekend. Coupled with the electric blanket it's like sleeping in a bed of warm marshmallows. Lush. :icon_lol:

62131[/snapback]

I like to change the sheets when they get that moist.

62170[/snapback]

Marshmallows aren't moist, you nutter. :lol: They're fluffy!

62182[/snapback]

Unless they're covered in spunk.

62190[/snapback]

Aye, true enough :lol:

Marshmallows do go gooey in the middle if you hold them over a flame. Not that it would be such a wise thing to do with the duvet like............

Is it boring not to want anything for Christmas? As long as the wife and kids are happy I don't have a wish to get anything really.

Must be me age! ;)

EDIT: I would really like NUFC ticket office to answer my call though!!!! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

Might be age or the fact that you get what you want for yourself at any given point. I'm the same- give the pressies to the kids as I'm really not fussed for anything. Having said that... electric blanket Cath? Just bought myself this great 'foofy' down filled duvet. Heaven.. sheer unadulterated heaven.

61916[/snapback]

Goose feather-filled duvet and pillows purchased last weekend. Coupled with the electric blanket it's like sleeping in a bed of warm marshmallows. Lush. :icon_lol:

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

62182[/snapback]

62190[/snapback]

Good news, Gemmill reaches Base Camp One!!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol::lol:

Must be me age! :icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

Goose feather-filled duvet and pillows purchased last weekend. Coupled with the electric blanket it's like sleeping in a bed of warm marshmallows. Lush. ;)

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

62182[/snapback]

62190[/snapback]

Good news, Gemmill reaches Base Camp One!!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

62194[/snapback]

I have no idea what that means. :lol::icon_lol:

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

62182[/snapback]

62190[/snapback]

62194[/snapback]

62195[/snapback]

Gutter language, dear chap! Go wash your mouth out with soap, you foul-mouthed lout. Pffff! the youth of today! ;)

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

62182[/snapback]

62190[/snapback]

62194[/snapback]

62195[/snapback]

Gutter language, dear chap! Go wash your mouth out with soap, you foul-mouthed lout. Pffff! the youth of today! ;)

62196[/snapback]

Ahhhhh! :blush:

I was only copying what the foul-mouthed nurse said in the other thread! :icon_lol: She was already at Base Camp One. :yes

Ahhhhh! :lol:

I was only copying what the foul-mouthed nurse said in the other thread! :lol:  She was already at Base Camp One. :icon_lol:

62198[/snapback]

Oh, that's okay then. Carry on. Once a lady has lowered the standards it is more than acceptable for a gentleman to maintain such trashy conversation. (she is a nurse, so what more do you expect?!)

Ahhhhh! ;)

I was only copying what the foul-mouthed nurse said in the other thread! :lol:  She was already at Base Camp One. :icon_lol:

62198[/snapback]

Oh, that's okay then. Carry on. Once a lady has lowered the standards it is more than acceptable for a gentleman to maintain such trashy conversation. (she is a nurse, so what more do you expect?!)

62203[/snapback]

:lol:

Am an angel, me :icon_lol:

Must be me age! ;)

61823[/snapback]

61916[/snapback]

62131[/snapback]

62170[/snapback]

62182[/snapback]

62190[/snapback]

Aye, true enough :lol:

Marshmallows do go gooey in the middle if you hold them over a flame. Not that it would be such a wise thing to do with the duvet like............

62192[/snapback]

Thats what I meant like!

.......and as for that duvet, you want to watch it if youre still setting light to your unmentionables! In fact I hope thats not how you're toasting marhsmallows!

Oh and Scott, youre just a tramp. Pure and simple. A fat ginger tramp!

Marshmallows do not seem to take kindly to being roasted by a cigarette lighter though. They just tend to burst into flames. Or so I've found. Whilst sitting in my room prentending I'm camping (I swear the imaginary possums were after me....).

After that, we tried holding them out the window as we held the flame underneath.... this didn't help much. It just meant we dropped em out the window when they caught on fire. Oops.

Umm... anyways... as you were saying.....!!

2 people quoted my post and both were largely inappropriate  :lol:

62261[/snapback]

Are you not familiar with the way this thread works yet??

btw, loving the line in your siggy, "he's got a baldy heed" - that still makes me laugh out loud. I really don't know why, but it does. so much. :lol:

Nothing beats roasting marshmallows  :lol: Mine always burn though and also burn my mouth.  :icon_lol:

62252[/snapback]

Better than them burning your arse. Ask Cath.

62260[/snapback]

Burnt my arse on a sunbed once. Not nice. :lol:

2 people quoted my post and both were largely inappropriate  :lol:

62261[/snapback]

Are you not familiar with the way this thread works yet??

btw, loving the line in your siggy, "he's got a baldy heed" - that still makes me laugh out loud. I really don't know why, but it does. so much. :lol:

62271[/snapback]

Well actually right now he seems to be growing his hair back but he'll always be baldy heed!

Whenever he's announced at the home games, the guy I sit next to and me yell "BALDY HEED!" :icon_lol:;)

Better than them burning your arse. Ask Cath.

62260[/snapback]

Burnt my arse lighting my farts once. Not nice. :lol:

62272[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

62274[/snapback]

Shithead! :lol:

Santa has been extremely nice to me this year:

*Two month European holiday (including a week in Dubai and a week in the Maldives)

*Tickets to U2 concert

I think it would be extremely greedy of me to ask for anything more.......

If he's feeling generous:

*Gucci handbag

*Treadmill

*Robbie Williams/Lost/Desp Housewives Box Sets

;)

there's a Robbie Williams Boxed set?

oh dear.

I will no doubt be treated to that wafting daintly out of my sisters bedroom when I go home...

Xmas... SUCKS