Martin O'Neill

Guest alex

Very boring people as Stevie often says and he is right.

I hope they go tits up for the way they went on with us, lets hope it's the start of their very own circus. :D

What they deserve is Sam Allardyce :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very boring people as Stevie often says and he is right.

I hope they go tits up for the way they went on with us, lets hope it's the start of their very own circus. :D

What they deserve is Sam Allardyce :D

aa preffor Souness me sel like

I've never liked O'Neill, Personalitywise.

Whenever he's on the BBC he comes across as a snivelling shit the other pundits take the piss out of.

Canny manager like. 6th three years running. There's only Wenger and Fergie been more consistent I think.

Whenever he's on the BBC he comes across as a snivelling shit the other pundits take the piss out of.

Canny manager like. 6th three years running. There's only Wenger and Fergie been more consistent I think.

I'd have to go and check but I seem to remember John Gregory commenting on how they never finished outside the top 6 when he was there. I quite like MON but I think he's poor on the box (not the only one like!). Comes across as having a sense of humour bypass.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I'd have to go and check but I seem to remember John Gregory commenting on how they never finished outside the top 6 when he was there. I quite like MON but I think he's poor on the box (not the only one like!). Comes across as having a sense of humour bypass.

I find him funny me, he's an excellent communicator.

John Gregory :D he reminds me of Robert de Niro in that film where he gets married to this woman, and they don't shag till their married and he only likes it one position grabbing her neck while doing it from behind. Fuck knows what the films called but thats what it reminds me of Gregory.

John Gregory :D he reminds me of Robert de Niro in that film where he gets married to this woman, and they don't shag till their married and he only likes it one position grabbing her neck while doing it from behind. Fuck knows what the films called but thats what it reminds me of Gregory.

i see what you mean. one trick pony. whats he doing now then ( apart from throttling women whilst having sex with them?).

Oneill looks likely to be one of the nearly men of football management. he does always develop teams and players but has trouble realising football in the premier league is a squad game. think thats cost him. oh and he really does like having things his own way. reckon he'd be a right bastard at scrabble.

i see what you mean. one trick pony. whats he doing now then ( apart from throttling women whilst having sex with them?).

Oneill looks likely to be one of the nearly men of football management. he does always develop teams and players but has trouble realising football in the premier league is a squad game. think thats cost him. oh and he really does like having things his own way. reckon he'd be a right bastard at scrabble.

Gregory was managing a side in Israel the last time i heard anything about him.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Aye I seen that, mind when they were top of the league circa 2000, he was being talked about FOR THE ENGLAND job.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

See that Bob Bradley is hot favourite for the Villa job.

1996–1997 D.C. United (assistant)

1998–2002 Chicago Fire

2003–2005 MetroStars

2006 Chivas USA

2006–2007 United States U-23

2006– United States

Oh dear.

Would make sense if he takes over what with Lerner being a yank. Would be a shocking appointment in my opinion, of the managers available I think you have to look at Jol (12/1) as being the best potential candidate. I think he'd do more to make it happen from the Ajax side of things too than he did with Fulham

See that Bob Bradley is hot favourite for the Villa job.

1996–1997 D.C. United (assistant)

1998–2002 Chicago Fire

2003–2005 MetroStars

2006 Chivas USA

2006–2007 United States U-23

2006– United States

Oh dear.

Would make sense if he takes over what with Lerner being a yank. Would be a shocking appointment in my opinion, of the managers available I think you have to look at Jol (12/1) as being the best potential candidate. I think he'd do more to make it happen from the Ajax side of things too than he did with Fulham

would be funny listening into his drills on offensive and de-fensive plays

Aye I seen that, mind when they were top of the league circa 2000, he was being talked about FOR THE ENGLAND job.

Most likely by Gregory himself. He wouldn't shut-up about the fact that he was regularly fielding 11 English men in/around the top of the league.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Henry Winter's latest twitter update :D

No wonder Sven's keen on the Villa job....happy memories. Villa Park venue for Eriksson's 1st England game, 3-0 win over Spain - even Heskey scored

haha and Smith.

SVEN GORAN ERIKSSON confessed last night to being a lifelong LiverpoolAston Villa fan and admitted: Managing the KopHolte End would be a dream job.

The former England boss' shock admission came just 24 hours after Rafa BenitezMartin O'Neill left AnfieldVilla Park, leaving the MerseysideBrummie giants hunting a new manager.

rinse and repeat.

No wonder Sven's keen on the Villa job....happy memories. Villa Park venue for Eriksson's 1st England game, 3-0 win over Spain - even Heskey scored

haha and Smith.

Viana was superb in that game iirc.

haha and Smith.

Didn't Smith score against Portugal? I only remember because I think Bowyer set him up, as it was his only cap.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

haha and Smith.

Didn't Smith score against Portugal? I only remember because I think Bowyer set him up, as it was his only cap.

Aye I remember the goal thought it was against Spain.

Spain: Casillas, Manuel Pablo, Romero, Guardiola, Abelardo, Mendieta, Raul, Enrique, Urzaiz Aranda, Helguera, Unai.

Spain were pish then.

haha and Smith.

Lovely right-hand cross? Can't remember much about the game but he did alright iirc. You got the feeling he was picked just to say to the press "There, I've give him a go" and didn't actually rate him.

SVEN GORAN ERIKSSON confessed last night to being a lifelong LiverpoolAston Villa fan and admitted: Managing the KopHolte End would be a dream job.

The former England boss' shock admission came just 24 hours after Rafa BenitezMartin O'Neill left AnfieldVilla Park, leaving the MerseysideBrummie giants hunting a new manager.

rinse and repeat.

"Of course Sven would be interested in this job," . "He has always said that he would like to go back into the Premier League, it is a big target for him,"

:D

rinse and repeat.

"Of course Sven would be interested in this job," . "He has always said that he would like to go back into the Premier League, it is a big target for him,"

:D

I expect Sven would head for Villa Park with a bag full of dildos. You'd hope if you were a Villa fan they could do better than the candidates mentioned above. O'Neill has done them a favour in that regard by resigning before the season starts, someone decent (and working) might be persuaded to break their contract.

Was listening to the radio last night and apparently the Villa wage bill has gone up something like 40% to £70-odd million and is about £10m more than Spurs'. You'd also think a good manager would see the sale of Milner for daft money as an opportunity.