Martin O'Neill

Guest alex

You'd think the media would be making more of it tbh. When you think how many still labelled KK as a quitter and compared to what MON has walked for, well, there's no comparison really.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

It tells you how poorly Everton are viewed nationally when they think a poorly supported club like Villa can hope to poach David Moyes to the extent that he had to release a statement saying he's loyal to the club.

Hope the classless twats end up with a sub-Kinnear joke.

I do believe I would shit myself laughing if Tango Man ended up in charge at Villa.

A set of fans and a manager perfectly in tune in the twat scales.

....I can dream

Apparently Phil Brown was seen at Villa Park yesterday... please let it happen! :angry:

:angry::icon_lol::)

Diego Maradona's agent insists the former Argentina manager wants to be Martin O'Neill's replacement as the new manager of Aston Villa.

The Argentine legend is looking for work after leaving the Argentina national team post following their early elimination from World Cup 2010 to Germany.

According to Maradona's European agent, Walter Soriano, the out-spoken coach would relish the chance of managing in the Premier League.

"If the [Aston Villa] owner Randy Lerner wants to make him [Diego Maradona] a serious offer, I am sure he would get a very positive response," Soriano told the Daily Mirror.

"Diego is very attracted to English football and the way of life in your country, and I know he would be very willing to move there.

He loves the English countryside and your respect for privacy, so he would be very happy there, especially at a big club like Aston Villa.

“Diego is currently talking with a number of clubs in Europe – including another one in England – about a management role and is looking at his options carefully.”

Jesus wept ... :angry:

Diego Maradona's agent insists the former Argentina manager wants to be Martin O'Neill's replacement as the new manager of Aston Villa.

The Argentine legend is looking for work after leaving the Argentina national team post following their early elimination from World Cup 2010 to Germany.

According to Maradona's European agent, Walter Soriano, the out-spoken coach would relish the chance of managing in the Premier League.

"If the [Aston Villa] owner Randy Lerner wants to make him [Diego Maradona] a serious offer, I am sure he would get a very positive response," Soriano told the Daily Mirror.

"Diego is very attracted to English football and the way of life in your country, and I know he would be very willing to move there.

He loves the English countryside and your respect for privacy, so he would be very happy there, especially at a big club like Aston Villa.

“Diego is currently talking with a number of clubs in Europe – including another one in England – about a management role and is looking at his options carefully.”

Jesus wept ... :angry:

"Respect for privacy" - surely he's taking the piss there.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
That last picture man :angry: Like he's just stepped off his yacht in the hamptons!

Reminds me of how that kid looked in Goodfellas who was harrassing Karen, the jew who lived over the street, who Henry batters with the butt of the gun.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I love how that Hull side basically never tried for him again after his 'it's the players, not me' publicity stunt in the first pic.

They were doing so well up to that point too the fucking idiot.

Maradona could take over at Villa, prepare eleven lines at half time for his players, and one for him, and they'd still be a boring fucking club.

I love how that Hull side basically never tried for him again after his 'it's the players, not me' publicity stunt in the first pic.

They were doing so well up to that point too the fucking idiot.

Maradona could take over at Villa, prepare eleven lines at half time for his players, and one for him, and they'd still be a boring fucking club.

:angry:

Too true.

Saw a report on them last night on MotD 2. Tony Morley and a couple of fans telling the reporter how big a club Villa are and couldn't believe why Milner would want to go to Man City as they were bigger. First game of the season at home this year and last, a club on the up, (last year, anyway), 34,000 and 36,000. Fucking giant of a club, Morley, how many live in Birmingham, again?

• 5 years later...