Martin O'Neill

Guest alex

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be that Lerner hasn't backed him in the transfer window as he'd liked. First thought he'd have a job in mind, but I can't see a position he'd want being available. Unless it's an international post... new Argentina manager? :D

Either way, this is fairly funny.

O'Neill resigns after learning that Milner has been sold and the club have signed Nacho Gonzales and Xisco.....

No wait.....

Another reason why Aston Villa are of no great significance, laughable club in my eyes, the only team apart from the obvious. I would take great pleasure of seeing them relegated, but I would refrain from making a banner to ridicule them, they would do that to themselves as their spiral of demotion would be continuous.

Derry Legend :rolleyes:

Went to my School in Belfast :D

He went to my school too :D Secondary school.

O'Neill played for both Kilrea and Derry at underage level as well. He also played Gaelic football while boarding at St. Columb's College, Derry, and later at St. Malachy's College, Belfast.

I take it St. Malachy's College was your school then?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
If they haven't replaced him by the time they play us in 2 weeks may I suggest a banner with "who's your next manager going to be? Ozzie Osborne? Jasper Carrott?" on it.

See how you like them onions you boring brummie mugs.

This.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Word is on the street O Neil looking at plush flats Sunderland area. Just got a text from tough guy Mick

Plush flats - Sunderland?

if this season pans out how most of us fear and hughton is sacked, he'd be an ideal replacement. whether he'd be daft enough to take on the poisoned chalice is another issue

he's on record that he wants to manage an English team in the Champions League - I guess that means the Board at SJP can save the cost of the phone call............

funny as fuck.

I know a Celtic supporter [yes I know] who always slated Keegan for, eeerrr, quitting........

Always told this lad that Martin O'Neill would never create as side as good as the Keegan NUFC one while he had a hole in his arse.

And guess what ? O'Neill has quit again :D

If they haven't replaced him by the time they play us in 2 weeks may I suggest a banner with "who's your next manager going to be? Ozzie Osborne? Jasper Carrott?" on it.

This.

article-0-05139FA8000005DC-948_468x.jpg

Cunts. I laughed when I heard the news. People looked at me in a funny way. They don't understand :D

Made some bizarre tactical decisions like playing Cuellar at right back and then watching him get raped everytime and produce nothing going forward whilst Habib sat on the bench - weird - but overall he took a nothing club as high as they could expect to go - aside from the relegation shenanigans which have resulted in alot of toon fans despising them I could honestly say I took very little notice of them and unless they make an astonishing appointment I would fully expect them to return to their mid - lower table ignomy. If they were a colour it would be beige.

This.

article-0-05139FA8000005DC-948_468x.jpg

Cunts. I laughed when I heard the news. People looked at me in a funny way. They don't understand :D

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club - hope they implode spectacularly.

My thoughts exactly.

Hope the classless twats end up with a sub-Kinnear joke.

One things for certain, O'Neil, Villa or their supporters won't get one tenth of the shit that KK or we as a group of supporters got despite it being on record how much KK was fucked over compared to O'Neil at Villa.

Then again, Villa are one tenth of the club we are. :D

As if a section of our lot wouldn't have acted the twat in a similar situation (referring to them laughing at us when we went down).

Unfair to paint them all the same colour as it were, and it seems to be just that that people are bitter about.

Edited by Tecato

As if a section of our lot wouldn't have acted the twat in a similar situation (referring to them laughing at us when we went down). Unfair to paint them all th same colour as it were, and it seems to be just that that people are bitter about.

True, but I was there and the whole fuckin lot of them were pissing themselves, not just a minority. What goes round comes round....t'is the nature of football :D

As if a section of our lot wouldn't have acted the twat in a similar situation (referring to them laughing at us when we went down).

Unfair to paint them all the same colour as it were, and it seems to be just that that people are bitter about.

Football is inherently dog eat dog though.

Doubt you'd say that if you were at the game tbh, seemed more of an unnecessary personal insult with the banner being introduced.

Very boring people as Stevie often says and he is right.

I hope they go tits up for the way they went on with us, lets hope it's the start of their very own circus. :D