Quick question about extra shifts

Kevin

Well I ain't working til friday and I'd like to be working tomorrow and thursday to pick up a few more pennies.

Can you just ring up and ask for more shifts?

Well I ain't working til friday and I'd like to be working tomorrow and thursday to pick up a few more pennies.

Can you just ring up and ask for more shifts?

If you dont ask then you certainly wont get any.

"What the fuck are you doing Kevin?"

"mmf hmmmmfhmmmf mmmmf mmmmf"

"Take the cock out your mouth Kevin"

"mmmmf shlurp *POP*......yer man says this is hoy we get extra shifts roynd here so he did."

"What the fuck are you doing Kevin?"

"mmf hmmmmfhmmmf mmmmf mmmmf"

"Take the cock out your mouth Kevin"

"mmmmf shlurp *POP*......yer man says this is hoy we get extra shifts roynd here so he did."

THATS IT :lol:

You're being added to my hate list : Gejon, Skid Mark, Gemmill.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Look Kevin. Your bosses have failed in life. No one who works in McDonalds for 10 years has succeeded. They're there cos they have no choice, they are losers, not people like you who are young and need cash. Managers of places like McDonalds. They remind me of that bloke in McDowell's who sweeps the floor off Coming To America, and he's buzzing when he gets promoted to Burger flipping. They are losers. Now one day you will probably be better than them certainly in terms of ambition so keep that in your mind when you're getting all anxious about upsetting them or annoying them. Fuck them. You will look down your nose at people who are managers of places like McDonalds in 10 years.

Look Kevin. Your bosses have failed in life. No one who works in McDonalds for 10 years has succeeded. They're there cos they have no choice, they are losers, not people like you who are young and need cash. Managers of places like McDonalds. They remind me of that bloke in McDowell's who sweeps the floor off Coming To America, and he's buzzing when he gets promoted to Burger flipping. They are losers. Now one day you will probably be better than them certainly in terms of ambition so keep that in your mind when you're getting all anxious about upsetting them or annoying them. Fuck them. You will look down your nose at people who are managers of places like McDonalds in 10 years.

...and when you have your break make your own burgers ie 4 burgers in a big double decker like concuction.

You're right. Fuck it, i'll ring looking for more shifts.

Best case scenario, the bosses have a sword fight in your mouth.

;)

I don't see why you find that funny as both my managers are females.

What the fuck is this world coming to :o

MANageMENt :nah:

As kevin is an utter twat i think he needs a change of career

Accountancy sounds good for him.

I think he should put on a high Viz bib and go round knocking on peoples doors asking them how there day is going and do they think it's a good thing that cats and dogs who are hurt get treatment to make them better? He could then ask if they'd like to set up a small standing order of say, £2.50 a month to help the RSPCA give these poor hurt animals some medical treatment. I know after a twelve hour shift when I'm sitting down to my tea that I love nothing better than to answer my door to these 'guys'. Kevin's missing a trick working in Mcdonalds if you ask me.