A Level Results..

Kevin

Tomorrow if i go up to the school. I'm gonna ring in to see if they can give me them over the phone because I won't be able to get up to the school.

They get posted out on Thursday.

B - Business studies

B - ICT

C - Moving Images

N - Politics

thats what i predict anyway.

anyone expecting results?

Edited by Kevin

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving images? There's an a level called that?

Fucking hell, good luck anyway fella and anyone else waiting for them

Aye, thought it would of been good. It's horrible, i didn't work at all. Only started making my film in febuary and it had to be in in april.

What the hell is a N?

lowest you can get. Don't like politics, forced into it, didn't work, didn't pay attention, took the hand on my exam.

;)

What the hell is a N?

lowest you can get. Don't like politics, forced into it, didn't work, didn't pay attention, took the hand on my exam.

Silly boy, you're supposed to take the cock, the cock.

What the hell is a N?

:nah:

Started chatting about how this country should be run by a man great like barack obama ;)

Was nearly crying laughing in the exam, it was so stupid but hilarious :o

What the hell is a N?

Started chatting about how this country should be run by a man great like barack obama ;)

Was nearly crying laughing in the exam, it was so stupid but hilarious :o

Next time you should just flop out your "awld fella" in the exam room and trace the outline on your answer sheet. That'll show 'em! Be sure to tell everyone you're going to do this beforehand, including the supervisor.

You may wish to employ this expression of protest in other walks of life, for instance if someone complains about their food at McDonalds. Just use a paper napkin instead of the exam paper. You'll find it's quite an attention grabber and they're sure to see the funny side.

No need to thank me for this advice.

Nah I was gonna fail anyway. I was bored outa my tree so i passed the time. Was hilarious, was going on about broken britain and how the people on the dole are fucking up this country. At the end I wrote, "great britain.. huh, makes you think whats so great about it" ;) The question was something to do with the speaker aswell :o

Nah I was gonna fail anyway. I was bored outa my tree so i passed the time. Was hilarious, was going on about broken britain and how the people on the dole are fucking up this country. At the end I wrote, "great britain.. huh, makes you think whats so great about it" ;) The question was something to do with the speaker aswell :o

if you follow my advice, you'll find your next exam is much shorter and you won't have to sit them anymore :nah:

if you follow my advice, you'll find your next exam is much shorter and you won't have to sit them anymore :D

Tomorrow if i go up to the school. I'm gonna ring in to see if they can give me them over the phone because I won't be able to get up to the school.

They get posted out on Thursday.

B - Business studies

B - ICT

C - Moving Images

N - Politics

thats what i predict anyway.

anyone expecting results?

bizarre set of subjects

How'd you normally get to school? surely you can get them yourself!

Bus. The buses here come every hour so i'd be waiting outside school for an hour when i get them

Edited by Kevin