A Level Results..

Kevin

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. i could of collected them yesterday.

The day before they came out? (On the mainland anyway) Are you sure they won't be arriving tomorrow like Ant says? Anyway, chill oot, there's nowt you can do about it now.

I'll not take the piss as I know how bad exam results can be. It's not as bad as you initially think Kevin, as you can probably still get to a reasonable university with those results. I managed to go to Nottingham Trent, which I left, and then Coventry the next year which I didn't. They don't have the reputation of Oxford or Cambridge, but they were both good. And I had a B and two Ds.

What were the Politics questions then? I ask as I have a History and Politics degree.

I'll not take the piss as I know how bad exam results can be. It's not as bad as you initially think Kevin, as you can probably still get to a reasonable university with those results. I managed to go to Nottingham Trent, which I left, and then Coventry the next year which I didn't. They don't have the reputation of Oxford or Cambridge, but they were both good. And I had a B and two Ds.

What were the Politics questions then? I ask as I have a History and Politics degree.

Aye thinking about it I can get that business studies up to an A. I got an E in the module and two A's in the coursework. I don't know how i did so bad in the moudule :D Moving images - hard to take, missed out by 2 marks, hopefully they can remark that and get me up two marks.

ICT, i'm quite happy with that to be perfectly honest.

I forget everything about politics, no point in talking to me about them :nah:

As for me, well i'm away to jump the bridge :D i joke, im going for a shower and then ordering my free domino's that i won ;)

No point in getting fucked off with the results, work hard next year (something i can admit to not doing this year), get the grades i need :o

yes.

I thought it was memorable.

I got a B a C and a D in my A-levels too. Like people have said, it doesn't actually make any difference in the real world. Might help you get your foot on a higher rung of the ladder to begin with, but in the workplace you can climb those rungs in no-time with the right attitude...as long as you can at least get your foot on the bottom step.

If you're not happy, take it as a kick in the arse to work harde in whatever you do next rather than talking shite on here ;)

yes.

I thought it was memorable.

I got a B a C and a D in my A-levels too. Like people have said, it doesn't actually make any difference in the real world. Might help you get your foot on a higher rung of the ladder to begin with, but in the workplace you can climb those rungs in no-time with the right attitude...as long as you can at least get your foot on the bottom step.

If you're not happy, take it as a kick in the arse to work harde in whatever you do next rather than talking shite on here ;)

I regret not working, stupid now that i think about it. when i repeat business i'll work hard for that, get the module up to at least a C and i got myself an A because my coursework was so good.

If it's 2marks pay the £15 or whatever it is to get it remarked, you can't go down so it'll either stay the same or bump you upto a c.

i'd say with a bcc you might get into jordanstown....but it's likely either way it'll be a trip over the water.

http://www.napier.ac.uk/Pages/home.aspx mate went there for a year and transferred back although he loved that uni said it was great for computing (gf/family here so was easier than ferrying back and forth so often)

Moving images exam is like an english paper, there's no right or wrong answers. I got bad luck so hopefully the next person to mark it thinks it's two marks better than the first person. See above for business studies.

I'm not really sure about going abroad for university though, want to stay close enough to derry but at the same time be out of derry.

Thing is, when I apply for universities now, they see BCDU, and not my repeated grades.

Heed this warning kids, work hard or you'll regret it :o

THEM FUCKING CUNTS AT DOMINO'S. I HOPE IT BLOWS UP ;) i won a free sub and wedges on facebook last night and the fucker won't give them to me the bastard, fucking cunt hope he gets sacked :o