A Level Results..

Kevin

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Its only a Pizza man.

Nah it's there new sub sandwiches, yes i was looking forward to it after i won it. Bastards did me :o

They just lost a friend on facebook. fucking cunts.

;) Its only a Pizza man.

Nah it's there new sub sandwiches, yes i was looking forward to it after i won it. Bastards did me :o

They just lost a friend on facebook. fucking cunts.

Oh well in that case aye, burn the witches!

Now would be a good time for a joint or two Kevin ;)

Nah i'll think i'll make a cup of soup and a sandwich. could of been eating a pizza if it wasn't for them fuck-faces.

Nah i'll think i'll make a cup of soup and a sandwich. could of been eating a pizza if it wasn't for them fuck-faces.

Life in the fast lane, eh?

Life in the fast lane, eh?

Aye. I'm hardcore :o

fuck sake.

B - ICT

C - Business

D - Moving images

U - Politics.

FML

Aye, how the fuck you got a B in ICT when you don't know the difference between a Blu-ray drive and a hard drive is beyond me too.

Because I'm good at ICT, duh.

fuck sake.

B - ICT

C - Business

D - Moving images

U - Politics.

FML

Aye, how the fuck you got a B in ICT when you don't know the difference between a Blu-ray drive and a hard drive is beyond me too.

Honestly Kevin? I think you've revised well for it but with all the respect in the world, I wouldn't say you're 'good' at it. Some of the IT-related statements you've made on here of late suggest otherwise.

fuck sake.

B - ICT

C - Business

D - Moving images

U - Politics.

FML

Honestly Kevin? I think you've revised well for it but with all the respect in the world, I wouldn't say you're 'good' at it. Some of the IT-related statements you've made on here of late suggest otherwise.

I hardly revised for any of my subjects me old china. Hence why I got a BCDU.

In that respect you got lucky on it. Seriously man some of the things people have told you in this thread alone which you admit you didn't know is basic stuff.

You might enjoy the subject, but I'd be very careful about considering a career in it.

Unlucky Kevin I've been disappointed on results days before so won't take the piss

Resit one or two key exams if you can to bump them, I resat one of my core math units like I said earlier 100% ed it thanks to a year of doing harder stuff making me better and that bumped my grade to a b overall

In that respect you got lucky on it. Seriously man some of the things people have told you in this thread alone which you admit you didn't know is basic stuff.

You might enjoy the subject, but I'd be very careful about considering a career in it.

Remove yourself from the fwed. thnx.

Unlucky Kevin I've been disappointed on results days before so won't take the piss

Resit one or two key exams if you can to bump them, I resat one of my core math units like I said earlier 100% ed it thanks to a year of doing harder stuff making me better and that bumped my grade to a b overall

Get moving images remarked, if it doesnt go up two marks i'll resit the exam.

Resit business studies and get that up to an A. I should be grand but still dissapointed :/

Take it on the chin lad! Don't resit a thing. Don't waste any more time on schools and just get a job with some real world experience. They won't even ask your grades at your interview. They don't care!

;)

Admittedly I too had a disappointing results day when I got my A-Levels way back when. A difference was that I knew i'd flunked them and actually I did better than I expected.

I picked my results up, went straight to the pub with my mates, went home tanked up and rang the clearing hotline and badgered them so much with drink-fuelled bullshit that they ended up offering me the course I really wanted to do where I wanted to do it albeit with a preceeding foundation year - probably in order to get me off the phone rather than anything else. Sadly it sounds as though clearing isn't as straight forward these days ;)

Take it on the chin lad! Don't resit a thing. Don't waste any more time on schools and just get a job with some real world experience. They won't even ask your grades at your interview. They don't care!

;)

Seriously, I'd take Zod's advice actually.

Admittedly I too had a disappointing results day when I got my A-Levels way back when. A difference was that I knew i'd flunked them and actually I did better than I expected.

I picked my results up, went straight to the pub with my mates, went home tanked up and rang the clearing hotline and badgered them so much with drink-fuelled bullshit that they ended up offering me the course I really wanted to do where I wanted to do it albeit with a preceeding foundation year - probably in order to get me off the phone rather than anything else. Sadly it sounds as though clearing isn't as straight forward these days ;)

Going to be virtually no clearing places this year according to the news.

;)

Alright. I'll drop out of school, hope to get a job with no experience and basic GCSE qualifications just because somebody on the internet told me to.

No point in getting fucked off with the results

THEM FUCKING CUNTS AT DOMINO'S. I HOPE IT BLOWS UP :o i won a free sub and wedges on facebook last night and the fucker won't give them to me the bastard, fucking cunt hope he gets sacked :nah:

;)

Priorities spot on there like.

;)

Alright. I'll drop out of school, hope to get a job with no experience and basic GCSE qualifications just because somebody on the internet told me to.

Leaving school at 18 after getting 3 A-levels is hardly dropping out, is it?