Old Board vs New Board

The Fish

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're inconsistent but we're not struggling, we're 7th, so how does your comment "Inconsistency is the sign of a struggling side" apply?

Like I said. Your true home is on Newcastle Online, with all the other spotty 10 year old arseholes, if you seriously don't understand that.

So you can't explain it then? :lol:

yes, I said poor teams are inconsistent, that is why they are poor teams ? Don't you understand :icon_lol:

We're inconsistent but we're not struggling, we're 7th, so how does your comment "Inconsistency is the sign of a struggling side" apply?

Like I said. Your true home is on Newcastle Online, with all the other spotty 10 year old arseholes, if you seriously don't understand that.

So you can't explain it then? :lol:

yes, I said poor teams are inconsistent, that is why they are poor teams ? Don't you understand :icon_lol:

That's not what you said though :lol:

• 1 month later...

Ok ASM. So there is no misunderstanding or miscomprehension. Keep it in the relevant thread. You think Ashley is running the club well, and the old board did not ?

Spell it out, because it certainly looks that way, and not just in this thread.

Leazes you're off your nut. ASM's said we wont finish in a Champs League spot this season (as this is the only relevant comparitor you'll permit), so you "win" that spurious argument, but more importantly Shepherd wouldn't get us into the Champs League anymore anyway because he cant borrow the money anymore.

It seems quite possible (given the stats in the other thread) that he might have got us bankrupted however.

Leazes you're off your nut. ASM's said we wont finish in a Champs League spot this season (as this is the only relevant comparitor you'll permit), so you "win" that spurious argument, but more importantly Shepherd wouldn't get us into the Champs League anymore anyway because he cant borrow the money anymore.

It seems quite possible (given the stats in the other thread) that he might have got us bankrupted however.

So you are at it again :lol:

Ok ASM. So there is no misunderstanding or miscomprehension. Keep it in the relevant thread. You think Ashley is running the club well, and the old board did not ?

I think Ashley is running the club in a fashion that means in the coming years, there will still be a club. Simples.

He also seems to fail to acknowledge that Ashley is playing the hand he was dealt by the previous board. His counter to this is that the club was in poor shape when the last board took over, failing, of course, to acknowledge anything that doesn't suit his argument such as the world economic health and the 90s football financial boom.

I think Ashley is running the club in a fashion that means in the coming years, there will still be a club. Simples.

I think you're right.

What division and state that club is in will remain to be seen.

I think you're right.

Higher in the league than when Shepherd left.

I think you're right.

Shepherd never owned the club lad. Do you want to bet we never finish in the top 4 under Ashley ?

I think you're right.

Shepherd never owned the club lad. Do you want to bet we never finish in the top 4 under Ashley ?

He never put money into it either. Only took money out. Do you want to bet me we aren't in an unsustainable amount of debt under Ashley?

I think you're right.

if the drop in revenue continues, we may well go into administration, just like we nearly did in 1991 in front of 15,000 crowds. Then what ?

I think you're right.

if the drop in revenue continues, we may well go into administration, just like we nearly did in 1991 in front of 15,000 crowds. Then what ?

Failed to comprehend the facts in the finances thread as to who is responsible. Shocker.

I think you're right.

He never put money into it either. Only took money out. Do you want to bet me we aren't in an unsustainable amount of debt under Ashley?

Gemmill will tell us about unsustainable amounts of money, he's an accountant, and backed Souness spending it.

Anyway, when Mike Ashley is finished, we may need someone like the Halls and Shepherd again to save the club from the downward spiral it is in and the resultant apathy awaiting.

At least in crowds of 15,000 you can sit where you like.

I think you're right.

Failed to comprehend the facts in the finances thread as to who is responsible. Shocker.

Take a look at the league Hartlepool are in and try and comprehend the possibility of playing in that league.

I think you're right.

Take a look at the league Hartlepool are in and try and comprehend the possibility of playing in that league.

Higher in the league than when the Halls and Shepherd left.

I think you're right.

Higher in the league than when the Halls and Shepherd left.

:lol:

we are also higher in the league [for now] than when Brian Clough left Notts Forest.

Clown :lol:

I think Ashley is running the club in a way that he thinks will line his own pockets. That means no ambition to actually achieve anything, beyond existence as a money making concern for him. Develop and sell. And the masses will keep on rolling up with a few hiccups along the way.

So I agree that means there will be a club in the coming years, but it will be a farm club for the teams that actually want to compete seriously for silverware.

I think Ashley is running the club in a way that he thinks will line his own pockets. That means no ambition to actually achieve anything, beyond existence as a money making concern for him. Develop and sell. And the masses will keep on rolling up with a few hiccups along the way.

So I agree that means there will be a club in the coming years, but it will be a farm club for the teams that actually want to compete seriously for silverware.

he won't comprehend that simple truth.

This ...