Pr Sd hoardings -1

Wise -2

Mort +1

Llambiarse -1

Relegation -2

Total score 12

:lol:

Edited by Park Life

And re: Roeder and Hughton. We were in different circumstances so they aren't comparable.

All the more reason your proposed 'bet' is nuts.

Leazes is the one that says its just as easy now as it was back then. I'm offering him a bet that suits what he's said to me.

And re: Roeder and Hughton. We were in different circumstances so they aren't comparable. The bit on the finances I think is bollocks, we're still recovering from the step backwards that we had to take to sort out the mess. Admittedly, relegation was perhaps a step further back than we all wanted, but long term it'll probably benefit us. I think if we'd stayed up, we'd have been poorer this season than we have been so far.

rubbish.

We were only a couple of players short of having a team that could have qualified for europe again, which is why Keegan left. I suppose you know better than Keegan then ? :lol:

I'm not saying I'd be a better manager than Keegan, but I probably knew more about what it would take to qualify for europe at that time than a man who admitted he hadn't watched a match in two years mate.

And re: Roeder and Hughton. We were in different circumstances so they aren't comparable.

All the more reason your proposed 'bet' is nuts.

Leazes is the one that says its just as easy now as it was back then. I'm offering him a bet that suits what he's said to me.

You're both comparing both situations as if they're the same.

And re: Roeder and Hughton. We were in different circumstances so they aren't comparable. The bit on the finances I think is bollocks, we're still recovering from the step backwards that we had to take to sort out the mess. Admittedly, relegation was perhaps a step further back than we all wanted, but long term it'll probably benefit us. I think if we'd stayed up, we'd have been poorer this season than we have been so far.

rubbish.

We were only a couple of players short of having a team that could have qualified for europe again, which is why Keegan left. I suppose you know better than Keegan then ? :lol:

I'm not saying I'd be a better manager than Keegan, but I probably knew more about what it would take to qualify for europe at that time than a man who admitted he hadn't watched a match in two years mate.

I sense a Holiday name change coming on.

:icon_lol:

rubbish.

We were only a couple of players short of having a team that could have qualified for europe again, which is why Keegan left. I suppose you know better than Keegan then ? :icon_lol:

rubbish.

We were only a couple of players short of having a team that could have qualified for europe again, which is why Keegan left. I suppose you know better than Keegan then ? :icon_lol:

rubbish.

:omgwank:

I'm not going to read this thread -I imagine I have a pretty good idea of whats been said, but if this season does exceed expectation, and Carrol/Arfa/Tiote do actually perform as well as optomism allows Ashley will be selling them at a profit without a doubt. Anybody who thinks his plan is anything other than survival and selling players at a profit is an idiot.

And after last season Ashley probably doesnt even see relegation as a problem as he will imagine promotion will automatically follow' with the remaining big contracts run down

bloke will always be a cunt and we won't have any chance of a decent future until he is gone

I'm not going to read this thread -I imagine I have a pretty good idea of whats been said, but if this season does exceed expectation, and Carrol/Arfa/Tiote do actually perform as well as optomism allows Ashley will be selling them at a profit without a doubt. Anybody who thinks his plan is anything other than survival and selling players at a profit is an idiot.

And after last season Ashley probably doesnt even see relegation as a problem as he will imagine promotion will automatically follow' with the remaining big contracts run down

bloke will always be a cunt and we won't have any chance of a decent future until he is gone

precisely.

rubbish.

Fuck. Ing. Hell. :icon_lol:

rubbish.

Words fail me :lol:

IIRC you stated recently that you didn't know much about NUFC pre-Keegan, correct? It certainly figures...

rubbish.

:cry:

I'm not saying I'd be a better manager than Keegan, but I probably knew more about what it would take to qualify for europe

Anyone wanting to quote this back at AshleysSkidMark in future can copy and paste the following into a txt file on their desktop.

I'm not saying I'd be a better manager than Keegan, but I probably knew more about what it would take to qualify for europe

[/quote]

• 1 month later...

I wonder how ambitious Quinny and his £30m strikeforce felt about conceding 5 against a club with no ambition :angry: Do you think we should drop Carroll and sign a worse player for big money, just to make a statement?