In America

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I am truly perplexed that so many of people are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every one to be tolerant

The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened either side of the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door to one of the night clubs should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like “Iraq o’ Ribs”?

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem solved.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly perplexed that so many of people are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every one to be tolerant

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened either side of the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door to one of the night clubs should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like “Iraq o’ Ribs”?

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Leazes, we all know you didn't write that, at least put it in quote tags

Leazes, we all know you didn't write that, at least put it in quote tags

I never said I did, but its a good summary. I expect the PC brigade to come down heavily on the side of those tolerant muslims again though :wub:

Besides, that only makes sense if they were planning to call it the "Jesus H. Christ On A Bike Muslim Community Centre" or something.

Or if you happen to inherently equate "Muslim" with "anti-Christian", funnily enough...

Thought it was a pretty harmless joke tbh, tickled me.

Aye it's a harmless joke, but Leazes thinks it's making a legitmate politcal statement.

you presume a lot :wub:

Isn't the building of a mosque next to Ground Zero also a joke :icon_lol:

Aye it's a harmless joke, but Leazes thinks it's making a legitmate politcal statement.

It certainly is, since they're not building one.

Not a mosque , not next to GZ.

quite right.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/3-reasons-the-...makes-no-sense/

you presume a lot :icon_lol:

quite right.

bet your sorely disappointed Mohammed :wub:

quite right.

bet your sorely disappointed Mohammed :wub:

:icon_lol:

quite right.

bet your sorely disappointed Mohammed :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: ...fuck you're dumb!! :wub:

Isn't the building of a mosque next to Ground Zero also a joke :rolleyes:

quite right.

really :icon_lol: I'm just humouring you, you stupid idiot.

quite right.

:rolleyes:

"A mosque by definition is a purely religious structure. This is a large proposed community center, open to the public and set to house, among other things, a basketball court. Yes there will be a prayer space inside it as well, but you don’t call St. Mary’s Hospital a church because it happens to have a chapel inside it, do you? Well, maybe you do. You read about politics on the Internet from a guy who claims not to write about politics, so maybe you’re functionally illiterate. But the point is, you shouldn’t.

But “Islamic Community Center open to the public” doesn’t have the same ability to scare people the way "mosque" does. I mean, you hear "mosque" you think mosquito, you think STING! You hear "mosque" you think “mask,” you think DECEPTION! You hear “community center” you think “OK. One more place I’ll never go.” So, yeah, clearly the decision was made by those who hate you to call this the “Ground Zero Mosque” even though it’s not at Ground Zero and not technically a mosque. Why are we still discussing this? Why haven’t you already asked Sarah Palin if she’s the devil on her Twitter account? Oh, that’s right. Because the devil is supposed to be good at lying."

Edited by tooner

quite right.

"A mosque by definition is a purely religious structure. This is a large proposed community center, open to the public and set to house, among other things, a basketball court. Yes there will be a prayer space inside it as well, but you don’t call St. Mary’s Hospital a church because it happens to have a chapel inside it, do you? Well, maybe you do. You read about politics on the Internet from a guy who claims not to write about politics, so maybe you’re functionally illiterate. But the point is, you shouldn’t.

But “Islamic Community Center open to the public” doesn’t have the same ability to scare people the way "mosque" does. I mean, you hear "mosque" you think mosquito, you think STING! You hear "mosque" you think “mask,” you think DECEPTION! You hear “community center” you think “OK. One more place I’ll never go.” So, yeah, clearly the decision was made by those who hate you to call this the “Ground Zero Mosque” even though it’s not at Ground Zero and not technically a mosque. Why are we still discussing this? Why haven’t you already asked Sarah Palin if she’s the devil on her Twitter account? Oh, that’s right. Because the devil is supposed to be good at lying."

yawn.

quite right.

really :rolleyes: I'm just humouring you, you stupid idiot.

yawn.

go figure...LM didn't read the article.....par for the course. :icon_lol:

quite right.

yawn.

if anything, if they still want their mosque which isn't really a mosque so close to Ground Zero but is only a few blocks away [how far is a few blocks away] it only emphasises that they have no tolerance or don't give a fuck about the feeling that exists and so we should carry on bombing them.

you presume a lot :rolleyes:

quite right.

yawn.

if anything, if they still want their mosque which isn't really a mosque so close to Ground Zero but is only a few blocks away [how far is a few blocks away] it only emphasises that they have no tolerance or don't give a fuck about the feeling that exists and so we should carry on bombing them.

you'll have to do better than that I'm afraid.....piss poor WUMming LM...tsk tsk :icon_lol:

Was it less tolerant of the US government to build a mosque inside the Pentagon immediately after 9/11.....on the exact spot one of the planes came in?

Edited by Happy Face