Things that shout "I'm middle class"

donaldstott

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My nipper has just started nursery and there is a kid there called…

…Aragorn.

I shit you not.

Poor bastard has 2 younger siblings , (Gimli and Smeagol I'll guess??)

Giving your kids daft names - middle class.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

My nipper has just started nursery and there is a kid there called…

…Aragorn.

I shit you not.

Poor bastard has 2 younger siblings , Gimli and Smeagol??

Giving your kids daft names - middle class.

you've got to be kidding.

The missus has arranged to get not one but two cleaners in from next week.

Lazy bint!

We now have staff, that's middle class!!

that's not middle class that's just lazy no harm, does she tidy up before the cleaners come round? cause that's what daft people i know do

Aragorn is the poor buggers name.

Not sure about the other two, but I'll bet it's not Bill or Ben.

I've got a Portuguese cleaner and a Belgian day nurse for the baby (who starts in November). The only thing i do before the cleaner comes is put the weed away. Its going to be just under a grand a month for the two of them but i claim 20ish% tax back against it. Am bourgeosie though, not middle class.

Nothing compared to mate in England who just bought a house that was on the market for 25m for 9m. He's just advertised for a gardener, 50k a year!!!

I've got a Portuguese cleaner and a Belgian day nurse for the baby (who starts in November). The only thing i do before the cleaner comes is put the weed away. Its going to be just under a grand a month for the two of them but i claim 20ish% tax back against it. Am bourgeosie though, not middle class.

Nothing compared to mate in England who just bought a house that was on the market for 25m for 9m. He's just advertised for a gardener, 50k a year!!!

You got his email?

And for the grand a month does the day nurse breast feed you as well? ;)

Who is your mate, Chez...?

You got his email?

9 hours a day, 20 days a month is only a 5-a an hour. Minimum wages and all that. The cleaner does 10 hours a month for 120!!

If someone wants my mate's contact details, pm me and i will send you his profile page on his company's website.

"Y'areet mate, chez off toontastic says you might be wanting a gardener" will get your foot in the door (well in the garden shed to be excact)

You got his email?

9 hours a day, 20 days a month is only a 5-a an hour. Minimum wages and all that. The cleaner does 10 hours a month for 120!!

If someone wants my mate's contact details, pm me and i will send you his profile page on his company's website.

"Y'areet mate, chez off toontastic says you might be wanting a gardener" will get your foot in the door (well in the garden shed to be excact)

I'm not after the gardening job you cheeky cunt, I just wondered if I knew (of) him via a friend and it was the same person. :icon_lol:

Chez getting very elitest since engaging the services of a nanny tbh.

You got his email?

I'm not after the gardening job you cheeky cunt, I just wondered if I knew (of) him via a friend and it was the same person. :icon_lol:

He's also got very shit at maths by the looks of it. :icon_lol:

I don't even have a cleaner. :icon_lol:

You got his email?

He's based in London, was at uni with him but he's not a north-easterner. Canny lad though, gans mental on the persians in the wrong way, always had an eye for a good deal, whether legit or not.

I was replying to Sammy anyway :icon_lol:

You got his email?

He's based in London, was at uni with him but he's not a north-easterner. Canny lad though, gans mental on the persians in the wrong way, always had an eye for a good deal, whether legit or not.

I was replying to Sammy anyway :icon_lol:

Ah right then think it's probably someone else. The one I was thinking of has his own business but I don't think that's how he's made his money as I think his family were minted anyway. He is in London tho (inevitably) and was in the process of buying a 20-odd million pile (probably next door to Donald Stott).

Without a hint of irony, I overheard someone in my office on the phone this morning complaining about her experience at Locanda Locatelli.

She was less than impressed because the somellier didn't ask what they were eating to pair the wine.

That's middle class..

I once heard a lass in the Tesco's at Jesmond exclaim "Fucking hell! They've ran out of polenta!"

The other week a lass in the Tesco's near me ended an argument with a friend - successfully - by pulling a sour face and shrieking "Is it?".

They like to think they're middle-class around here, but...