Microsoft Word

dbsweeney

I usually don't have to deal with Word, Microsoft products or even PCs in general ...

But today at work I'm having to work with a MS Word document.

It is the most unwieldy, truculent, fucking awful thing I've had to deal with programe-wise for a long time.

Even trying to highlight the right parts is shitting me to tears.

It can just FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!

Right, rant over.

And may I just say ... wasn't Tiote just great on the weekend ...

I'm quite happy with 2010 Office. But then i only ever reply to emails or look at word documents and never actually create any myself.

Think most people just fear the look of the newer versions. :lol:

After learning and using the clunky-as-fuck layout of the pre-2010 Office over the years, I predictably hate the 2010 Office as well.

I think it's sorta like Mac stuff- you have to get all Yoda on it and unlearn what you have learned to be able to use it.

That being said, I didn't mind doing it to learn Mac as it so much handier for music and movies and the things I wanted to use it for. Having to unlearn what I've learned to use the newest Microsoft Office when it's their fault I had to learn it like this to begin with seems shitty on their part.