X Factor 2010

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine a scouser giving you grief for having no TV

Don't you live in Belfast and flip burgers? Or do you live in Westminster and work in the city?

Don't you live in Liverpool and *witty job remark supposed to go here*?

Don't you live in Liverpool

I live in a town called Aintree its in Sefton Merseyside about 4.5 miles from Liverpool city centre. Other towns in sefton you may know are Bootle, Crosby, Birkdale, Southport. I grow up in Walton Liverpool near goodison park but moved 5 years ago. Even though Aintree, Crosby and Bootle are not in Liverpool they have Liverpool postcodes.

Not being funny mods but surely this guy deserves the banhammer for being such a boring troll?

You know you should call it a day when even Kevin can mock you with ease.

Not being funny but who the fuck are you? I've not seen any intresting posts from you and if you use words like troll I don't think I ever will. So stop the keyboard hero act and fuck of! Remember one guys view cant save the world!

Don't you live in Liverpool

I live in a town called Aintree its in Sefton Merseyside about 4.5 miles from Liverpool city centre. Other towns in sefton you may know are Bootle, Crosby, Birkdale, Southport. I grow up in Walton Liverpool near goodison park but moved 5 years ago. Even though Aintree, Crosby and Bootle are not in Liverpool they have Liverpool postcodes.

I really don't give a fuck.

I really don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about you cooking chicken nuggets when your big gay boss tells you a bombs about to go of then takes the opportunitiy to drill your arse in the alleyway. Why send me PM's like that? I can't help go the police mate.

"tanned dave" :(

rt_tanning_070425_mn.jpg

Not being funny mods but surely this guy deserves the banhammer for being such a boring troll?

You know you should call it a day when even Kevin can mock you with ease.

Not being funny but who the fuck are you? I've not seen any intresting posts from you and if you use words like troll I don't think I ever will. So stop the keyboard hero act and fuck of! Remember one guys view cant save the world!

Devastating post.

The Spice Girls officially announced today that all five original members will reunite and perform for 11 concerts around the world in December and January. The concerts will be the first time they've performed together since breaking up in 2001, and they're expected to make about $20 million each. Which is nice, because I think most of them were getting sick of eating cat food and sleeping in dumpsters. Besides Posh, have any of them done anything except become old and unemployed? If this thing falls through I just hope Wal-Mart lets them have their jobs back.

TECATO REPLYS

Money well deserved of course

Fucking good post man hail TECATO you fucking funny should get a job in butlins a red coat I think.

Okay.. is tanned dave brain dead or is it an act? I mean he is an utter moron.

He's bringing this forum back to the bad old days. IP ban me thinks.

I think Kev's caravan is fucking rocking now. Its not his boss big paddy drilling his arse its him punching the caravans walls. How the fuck you get internet in your caravan Kev? You parked in Paddys garden? That the deal? Free internet for a red hole?

I think Kev's fucking caravan is fucking rocking now. Its not his boss big paddy drilling his arse its him punching the caravans walls. How the fuck you get internet in your caravan Kev? You parked in Paddys garden? That the deal? Free internet for a red hole?

You get free wi-fi in mcdonalds so we parked the caravan next to it.. i'll never be late for work again.

I think Kev's fucking caravan is fucking rocking now. Its not his boss big paddy drilling his arse its him punching the caravans walls. How the fuck you get internet in your caravan Kev? You parked in Paddys garden? That the deal? Free internet for a red hole?

You get free wi-fi in mcdonalds so we parked the caravan next to it.. i'll never be late for work again.

Oh I forgot big paddy on overtime tonight

You may be late the doctor will need to stich up your arse

Oh I forgot big paddy on overtime tonight

You may be late the doctor will need to stich up your arse

You make no sense what so ever.

Typical Manc.

I've got to know John Bishop fairly well, so, resident boring lying fucking scouser, what's your name, I'm sure John would love to hear you're taking credit for some of his jokes.

in fact if you do know him at all, I'm sure you could state what he did before he was a stand up.

just checked Wiki and it's on there, so instead, tell us his British Airways story?

Edited by The Fish

I've got to know John Bishop fairly well, so, resident boring lying fucking scouser, what's your name, I'm sure John would love to hear you're taking credit for some of his jokes.

in fact if you do know him at all, I'm sure you could state what he did before he was a stand up.

just checked Wiki and it's on there, so instead, tell us his British Airways story?

Is he as unfunny in real life? If so I could see why you two get on so well.