Brian Kerr

vinnieq

Just heard it on the radio over here that he's being lined up as assistant boss...

Was a terrible manager for ireland, i thought, but could probably make a decent assistant boss..

There's the connection with that Sigmundsen. Kerr's currently Faroe Island manager.

Its funny how you look back on managers and see different things to people that actually live there.

Craig Brown was a brilliant manager for Scotland and massively over achieved for them. The Jocks didnt really rate him though.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Its funny how you look back on managers and see if different things to people that actually live there.

Craig Brown was a brilliant manager for Scotland and massively over achieved for them. The Jocks didnt really rate him though.

Same as Roxburgh.

Its funny how you look back on managers and see different things to people that actually live there.

I always thought he was a good manager. I was young back then though and thought Colin Hendry and Ally McCoist were ace.

I always thought he was a good manager. I was young back then though and thought Colin Hendry and Ally McCoist were ace.

I was at Uni in that period and my lecturer was Scottish. He always used to moan in lectures about him. I could never understand it.

I was at Uni in that period and my lecturer was Scottish. He always used to moan in lectures about him. I could never understand it.

I remember people were not a fan of the negative tactics. I think I'm right in saying that it was a while ago.

I remember people were not a fan of the negative tactics. I think I'm right in saying that it was a while ago.

same deal with Ireland.

Kerr managed us in Paris though, when France were very good, and we were superb that night. He's a dour cunt, but tactically astute.

I've actually warmed to Kerr since he managed Ireland, I could imagine Hughton wanted him here alright. He did well with Ireland but played dire football with what was a better squad of players than we have now but his achievments with the youths was fantastic.

Wouldn't say Kerr was terrible for Ireland. Tactically got it wrong once or twice and was slightly naive.

He's done well with the Faroe Islands however. And as has already been pointed out, he is a fantastic coach. Wouldn't be the worst appointment.

Wouldn't say Kerr was terrible for Ireland. Tactically got it wrong once or twice and was slightly naive.

He's done well with the Faroe Islands however. And as has already been pointed out, he is a fantastic coach. Wouldn't be the worst appointment.

Has he? They got their first point there this month!

I'd say he's dying to get outta there..

Doing well with the Faroes means not getting utterly thrashed every time you play. On that criteria he's done a great job.

Doing well with the Faroes means not getting utterly thrashed every time you play. On that criteria he's done a great job.

games before the point.

1–5

0-5

:angry:

games before the point.

1–5

0-5

:angry:

Like I said, every time. :lol:

Are we honestly judging someone on how they've done managing the Faroe Islands? Even if he's done well there, it's like dropping a telly down the stairs but not smashing the screen.

Do you think MA is fucking made of TV's?