Come Dine With Me

Christmas Tree

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly reccomend the murder mystery thingy as well.....What a giglle that was.

Pick the kits up for pennies and each person gets to be a character with various questions to ask and dirty secrets to reveal during the night until every one has to deduct who the murderer is (on of the party is the murderer and has been lying all night).

I was Terry Plant the Gardener. Others included Nikki Melons, the waitress, part time page 3 wannabee.

where you get them?

Get them off Ebay for buttons. Usually include cd or dvd etc to set the scene.

http://toys.shop.ebay.co.uk/Games-/233/i.h....m282&_vc=1

Went to a murder mystery night at Lumley Castle once. We didn't play the parts though. Actors did and we just ate and got pissed and tried to work out whodunnit. It was ok, but I wasn't paying, which obviously helped.

That's what I'm off to in February. Sadly I am paying, but been contributing monthly so I haven't felt it too much. I'm not looking forward to it as much as some who are going, but it'll be nice to have something after Christmas to go to.

Went to a murder mystery night at Lumley Castle once. We didn't play the parts though. Actors did and we just ate and got pissed and tried to work out whodunnit. It was ok, but I wasn't paying, which obviously helped.

That's what I'm off to in February. Sadly I am paying, but been contributing monthly so I haven't felt it too much. I'm not looking forward to it as much as some who are going, but it'll be nice to have something after Christmas to go to.

Lovely place and lovely food. I'd rather have just gone for that though tbh.

I hope you're proud of yourself ;)

Anyway, I made some nice Thai Green Noodle soup type of thing with plenty chilli the other night. No lamb in it though.

Last time I went was for one of those medieval banquets where you have to eat everything with a dagger. It was shite and that's now my benchmark, so I'm working on the assumption that this will easily be better. ;)

Last time I went was for one of those medieval banquets where you have to eat everything with a dagger. It was shite and that's now my benchmark, so I'm working on the assumption that this will easily be better. ;)

Are they still doing that? :) My Mam did that for her 40th birthday (and she's retired now).

• 3 years later...