How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Got weighed at my mam's house yesterday and her scales reckon im 14stone 5 :lol:

I had myself down as nearer 13stone 5 and although some of it is undoubtedly muscle :D the health kick starts today

J20, J20, J20....

Your flabs of meat are in the category "almost muscle but not quite".

Doing weights 3 days a week, run once a week only about 3 mile, do a days session in the gym as well (30mins HIIT Cardio), take bairn swimming on a Saturday and also squeeze in odd game of squash.

Not arsed about loosing weight but I am trying to drop body fat. In June I was 15stone @ 24.7% Body fat and end of July was 14st 12lb @ 23.5% body fat. So Ive burned a few lbs of fat and added a few lbs of lean mass.

Current target is to get under 20% and push on from there.

Now down to 14st 6lb so I've lost about a stone so far. Aiming to get under 14st now which will be the first time I have since my 30's :lol:

I've started doing these Nike + treadmill workouts. Basically some gimp called Jay Blahnik is in your ear dishing out the instructions and getting you to whack the incline and the speed up at various intervals. Lasts about 35 minutes and I am fucking wrecked when I get off the treadmill.

Did a 45 minute version of this today. Fuckaroo'd.

I think I'm going to give these a blast, as I went back to the gym on Monday on the rower, and my back's completely spannered again.

Have you got them downloaded Jonny? There's three versions that I found. A 20 minute one that's actually pretty good if you don't have much time, a 35minute one that's the best of the lot, then the 45 minute one. Let us know what you think anyway.

I've switched to going out running just this past week. Done a few runs and going out again tomorrow morning. Finding it strangely enjoyable.

Is this an app or a podcast type thing? Im only doing cardio atm so do 3 days running and 2 days in the gym. I get bored in the gym though so would be canny to have something to work with.

:lol: I go out at about 6:15am man. All the radgies are in bed at that time. And I run to the softy sanctuary of Tynemouth.

How have you fucked your back like? I get twinges all the time, but it sounds like you've done some proper damage.

Aye, I was off sick for a week with it about a month ago.

Although as it's nerve damage, it's my back/neck/shoulders as well.

Thought it was fine the other day, hence why I went back to the gym. Obviously I was wrong. :D

make sure you're sitting properly at work. I've had problems for years now and recently I switched to a normal straight back chair and I've been fine since.

:lol: I go out at about 6:15am man. All the radgies are in bed at that time. And I run to the softy sanctuary of Tynemouth.

How have you fucked your back like? I get twinges all the time, but it sounds like you've done some proper damage.

Aye, I was off sick for a week with it about a month ago.

Although as it's nerve damage, it's my back/neck/shoulders as well.

Thought it was fine the other day, hence why I went back to the gym. Obviously I was wrong. :D

make sure you're sitting properly at work. I've had problems for years now and recently I switched to a normal straight back chair and I've been fine since.

The desk assessment has already been done. Just waiting for my chair. :lol:

Soul destroying when this 8 stone slip of a runner bird went speeding past on Tynemouth front street as well. :lol: I'm plodding along and she just went past like Theo Walcott vs. Andy O'Brien. She looked alright from behind as well. :D

Soul destroying when this 8 stone slip of a runner bird went speeding past on Tynemouth front street as well. :lol: I'm plodding along and she just went past like Theo Walcott vs. Andy O'Brien. She looked alright from behind as well. :lol:

I'll bet she was well impressed with your beetroot face :D

Soul destroying when this 8 stone slip of a runner bird went speeding past on Tynemouth front street as well. :lol: I'm plodding along and she just went past like Theo Walcott vs. Andy O'Brien. She looked alright from behind as well. :D

She could have been a Kronenbourg (looks 16 from the back and 64 at the front), so you may have avoided an awkward situation.

Soul destroying when this 8 stone slip of a runner bird went speeding past on Tynemouth front street as well. :lol: I'm plodding along and she just went past like Theo Walcott vs. Andy O'Brien. She looked alright from behind as well. <_<

I'll bet she was well impressed with your beetroot face :D

:lol: Shithead! I do look a bit ridiculous by the time I get home though. :lol:

She could have been a Kronenbourg (looks 16 from the back and 64 at the front), so you may have avoided an awkward situation.

She's getting tap-tackled next time it happens, so I'll let you know.

Let us know what you think of those Nike treadmill things.

Went for another run this morning. Legs are absolutely mangled now. Gym to come at lunchtime - I'm ridiculously nails.

Cheers for that. Ill get it on my phone over the w/e and try it next week.

Went to Start Fitness today to get some new trainers. I'm almost completely flat footed so wanted to get a decent assessment for running shoes. Anyway they are spot on in that shop. Having said that, when I put the first pair on that he suggested and he goes "Just have a jog round the shop to see if they're ok" I had to tell him to swivel.

Got these in size massive:

51cgQ2AwoWL.jpg