Darts

toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk

Steve Beaton just won Phil Taylor 16-14 best match I've ever saw. Phil Taylor knocked out! Anyone else watch this?

whats he gonna do with him? :lol:

Phil, despite his magnificent talent, doesn't take defeat graciously. His glasses v Ted Hankey and tonight, the crowd.

Put your fucking hands up and say you missed your doubles and paid the price.

bang on!!

how many times have the crowd kept him going through the tough times

Phil, despite his magnificent talent, doesn't take defeat graciously. His glasses v Ted Hankey and tonight, the crowd.

Put your fucking hands up and say you missed your doubles and paid the price.

I love a lot of the darts players, I love Barney, Wayne Mardle is a bit of a wanker but he's a character, Anderson seems a good lad, but Phil Taylor I want him to lose as much as I want Liverpool to lose every game. He's the most arrogant man in sport and the worst loser you've ever seen. See when Lewis beat him last month, Adrian was drumming up the crowd, and Taylor went off it blaming that then he got booed. What about fuckin Merv King who gets booed from the minute he walks on the floor till he's back in the dressing room. I hope Taylor sinks like the Titanic not that he will like sadly.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I really fancy James Wade for the world title this month like, he went through a dodgy spell but he's back on it and I honestly think he can topple Taylor. I think once he started shagging Helen Chamberlain he lost his head a bit but I'm going to back him at 9/1.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

World Championship well and truly on at the minute, 10 past 7 the neet Kevin McDine v Barney. I've met McDine he's only a youngun from Wallsend and he's an absolutely class kid. He could be a great player he just bottles it sometimes, he can go like 10 legs playing Taylor-esque darts then the next 10 he can barely hit the board. He's 6/1 to beat Barney but he's not without a chance. Baring in mind the world championships are at Alexandra Palace in London, his walk on music was received brilliantly. It's Gazza's version of Fog on The Tyne, honestly the last round, the entire place was jumpin on their tables singing Fog On The Tyne ;) . Howay Kev lad.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• 3 months later...

Bugs me that nee one on here likes darts. Most of me mates do. See like tonight, I'm doing fuck all three hours of Premier League darts is like heaven. More turnups and twists than football even, and noisier crowds, can't wait till they come to the arena in May. Taylor, Anderson and Whitlock all NAILED on tonight, if you need some cash quick. Even if you don't like the darts it's worth watching for the walkon girls. The scouse one is one of the best lookin birds you'll see in life.

Bugs me that nee one on here likes darts. Most of me mates do. See like tonight, I'm doing fuck all three hours of Premier League darts is like heaven. More turnups and twists than football even, and noisier crowds, can't wait till they come to the arena in May. Taylor, Anderson and Whitlock all NAILED on tonight, if you need some cash quick. Even if you don't like the darts it's worth watching for the walkon girls. The scouse one is one of the best lookin birds you'll see in life.

I catch the darts whenever i can like, would like to gan the Arena when the Premier League rolls into town, but nen of me mates fancy it or are organised enough to get it sorted :lol:

I catch the darts whenever i can like, would like to gan the Arena when the Premier League rolls into town, but nen of me mates fancy it or are organised enough to get it sorted :razz:

Aye, me too, used to play in the same league as Roland Scholten and Mervin King on a Thursday night. I prefer the BDO to PDC just because it all looks a bit more traditional and professional, less commercial - not sure if Ollie Croft still runs the BDO though, it was his fault the big split happened imo.

I catch the darts whenever i can like, would like to gan the Arena when the Premier League rolls into town, but nen of me mates fancy it or are organised enough to get it sorted :razz:

Aye, me too, used to play in the same league as Roland Scholten and Mervin King on a Thursday night. I prefer the BDO to PDC just because it all looks a bit more traditional and professional, less commercial - not sure if Ollie Croft still runs the BDO though, it was his fault the big split happened imo.

Merv King gets a dogs abuse, he is an arrogant cunt like. Did you ever play him and beat him? What about Stompe? Play up Stompe, Stompe play up - he loves it. Barney was BDO until about 2005, did you play Barney?

Merv King gets a dogs abuse, he is an arrogant cunt like. Did you ever play him and beat him? What about Stompe? Play up Stompe, Stompe play up - he loves it. Barney was BDO until about 2005, did you play Barney?

Mervin was as arrogant off tv as he was on it, thought the locals should worship him as something special. Roland was a top bloke though, great sense of humour too, my brother actually worked with him for a while and beat him several times during their lunchbreaks. Sadly I never got to play either of them, it was only a local league, had I played on a Monday night instead I'd have been playing in the same local league as Martin Adams, I find him a bit cringeworthy though.

Saw Barney play Phil Taylor in a most legs in an hour won challenge down at Wembley several years ago, Taylor annihilated him and I've got to say as much as folks say Taylor's a bad loser I'd wager barney was a lot worse - as I recall he threw an absolute strop at the end after getting seriously gubbed and stormed off the stage without acknowledging the crowd at all, proper spat his dummy.

Mervin was as arrogant off tv as he was on it, thought the locals should worship him as something special. Roland was a top bloke though, great sense of humour too, my brother actually worked with him for a while and beat him several times during their lunchbreaks. Sadly I never got to play either of them, it was only a local league, had I played on a Monday night instead I'd have been playing in the same local league as Martin Adams, I find him a bit cringeworthy though.

Saw Barney play Phil Taylor in a most legs in an hour won challenge down at Wembley several years ago, Taylor annihilated him and I've got to say as much as folks say Taylor's a bad loser I'd wager barney was a lot worse - as I recall he threw an absolute strop at the end after getting seriously gubbed and stormed off the stage without acknowledging the crowd at all, proper spat his dummy.

He looks more like Gerry Adams than Gerry Adams. He's no.1 in the BDO he wouldn't be top 10 in the PDC imo. Anderson is the best natural player out there, better than Taylor imo, once he wins one world title he'll win the lot.

• 2 months later...

I missed all of it yesterday, missed everything yesterday apart from the England game and my memory of that is sketchy, but been speaking to one of me mates, he said Nicholson was a legend yesterday beating 1 and 2 in the world 9-8 9-8. He's still a dick like, he narf looked tired today. @TheAsset180

This dour Welsh prick has had piss easy draws but his finishing has been mint, but I just got a feeling the final will be Wade v Ovens. Ovens looks like he's been on a 10 day bender every time I see him.

What was Wade moaning about in the last game? Music?!?!

And on a sad note, absolutely no respect to the twat of a cameraman who tried to film my disappointment in the lounge. #soullessknobhead

:gay:

Wade won, and fair play to him. Never knew he had depression like, always just presumed he was a naturally miserable cunt.

He's a porky little bugger nuw asweel

Is he shite! Its amazing what perceptions younguns have of porky. Am like Jocky Wilson in comparison.

should really have added "from what he used to be" at the end of me last post, but it's usually something that happens when you gan into depression and that, any idea what the main reason was for the depression?

Depression isn't always circumstantial, can just happen, like herpes or flu. Unless you're really famous I don't know if we can understand what the pressure of that must be like. I wouldn't like to be any more famous than someone like Steve Wraith to be honest. Imagine what Giggs' mental state is like at this moment, "his fault the cunt etc.." aye, but just imagine what his mental state is, golden boy of English football, more of a goody two shoes than Alan Shearer, then all of a sudden he makes Ashley Cole look like Britain's most popular man overnight.