Geordie Boyo

JawD

The original angry young man is now 30! Once upon a time you couldn't go a day on here without him TYPING AT YOU IN CAPS AND OFFERING TO MEET YOU FOR A FIGHT!!! :lol: Happy days! Couldn't have turned out a safer lad in reality.

Happy birthday mate!

Finally joined you lot eh :razz:

I practically went through puberty on here :lol: I didn't really understand the concept of social networking...! :huff:

Badly hung over today after being out from 1 in the afternoon, but have to do it all again later on in the day :icon_lol:

Cheers very much lad and ladettes :razz:

Happy birthday man.

I've made you a mixtape. :razz:

:lol:

Happy birthday Billie Jean!

Yep, not with her anymore funnily enough...! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I get that every time a new resident comes to live in the hostel I work in without fail. "Hello, my name's Billy-Lee, am a Support Wo...Billie Jean! is! not ma lov-er! :razz::huff:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Why did you edit your message like? :razz: I wish I had have went out later on knowing I had plans today. I seemed to be only plonker not wearing a coat in town...! :lol:

I edited my message cos I've had 11 hours to come to terms with the fact am 33 and am still in denial :icon_lol: I turned out at 3pm yesterday and a feel 43 today like. But as I say all the good looking ones born on this day. All alchees too we share our birthday with Paul McGrath.

Why did you edit your message like? :huff: I wish I had have went out later on knowing I had plans today. I seemed to be only plonker not wearing a coat in town...! :lol:

I edited my message cos I've had 11 hours to come to terms with the fact am 33 and am still in denial :icon_lol: I turned out at 3pm yesterday and a feel 43 today like. But as I say all the good looking ones born on this day. All alchees too we share our birthday with Paul McGrath.

:D I can see me being the same at that age. Me ex texted me happy birthday who's 33 and I replied I can't believe am 30. What could be worse :icon_lol::razz:

Paul McGrath? Wow :razz: Jay-Z was born on the 4th dec B) Tyra Banks and the guy who played the Candyman. Can't argue with the good looking comment like :P

Why did you edit your message like? :icon_lol: I wish I had have went out later on knowing I had plans today. I seemed to be only plonker not wearing a coat in town...! :lol:

B) I can see me being the same at that age. Me ex texted me happy birthday who's 33 and I replied I can't believe am 30. What could be worse :D:razz:

Paul McGrath? Wow :razz: Jay-Z was born on the 4th dec :P Tyra Banks and the guy who played the Candyman. Can't argue with the good looking comment like :P

At that age :huff: It seems a few weeks ago Keegan took over again, that is three years!

Big Pokey - I don't who he is, was born the very same day as me.