Freddy Shepherd

henda11

Just got a text from my mate who delivers protein and stuff to Newcastles training ground, and he was speaking to one of the journalists who works for the Newcastle website, and he said that Freddy Shepherd is supposedly more determined than ever to get back the club he loves after what happened yesterday.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Henda's little threads. :drinks:

I'm the legend of the little threads man!! lol.

If there was any chance of having Shephard back then i'd probably take him, but just hope his ambition this time around doesnt get us into 120m debt , and players that are past it, on 100k a week.

Edited by henda11

I'm not sure I'd want Freddy back. I don't think he's as nasty as Ashley. More like a buffoon to Ashley's bastard.

He made bad kneejerk decisions. Souness was appointed because he thought Bobby had gone soft on player discipline, so his reaction was to appoint someone with a 'toughguy' reputation. But of course Souness was too much of a tough guy. Any slight trait, such as Laurent Robert having a bit of a sulk at times was taken as a personal slight against him. It wasn't, it was just how Robert was.

Freddy simply didn't think. He'd act and then think right, what do I do now? And that would lead to a desperate and badly thoughtout solution.

Then of course there was the whole financial side, which I wouldn't be happy with, spending money we didn't have.

I'm not sure I'd want Freddy back. I don't think he's as nasty as Ashley. More like a buffoon to Ashley's bastard.

He made bad kneejerk decisions. Souness was appointed because he thought Bobby had gone soft on player discipline, so his reaction was to appoint someone with a 'toughguy' reputation. But of course Souness was too much of a tough guy. Any slight trait, such as Laurent Robert having a bit of a sulk at times was taken as a personal slight against him. It wasn't, it was just how Robert was.

Freddy simply didn't think. He'd act and then think right, what do I do now? And that would lead to a desperate and badly thoughtout solution.

Then of course there was the whole financial side, which I wouldn't be happy with, spending money we didn't have.

interesting to hear Sir John Hall talking on TV about the appointments "we" made who spout off on television these days.

Wonder who he is talking about ?

How many hundreds of times does this need to be said.

SHEPHERD WAS NEVER THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER AND COULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY APPOINTMENTS WITHOUT AGREEMENT AND CONSULATION WITH THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDERS. This has been confirmed by Dogless who issued a press statement at the time saying that "we" thought Bobby Robson has lost the plot etc etc [word to that effect].

People will never make good judgements while they let personal feelings, or listen to total crap spouted in CIU clubs etc no nowts to influence their judgements.

Dear fuckin Christ. ...... no wonder people laugh at us.

interesting to hear Sir John Hall talking on TV about the appointments "we" made who spout off on television these days.

SHEPHERD WAS NEVER THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER AND COULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY APPOINTMENTS WITHOUT AGREEMENT AND CONSULATION WITH THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDERS. This has been confirmed by Dogless who issued a press statement at the time saying that "we" thought Bobby Robson has lost the plot etc etc [word to that effect].

People will never make good judgements while they let personal feelings, or listen to total crap spouted in CIU clubs etc no nowts to influence their judgements.

Aye, anyone who listens to blokes in pubs wants their heads examined.

Interesting change of tack tonight there Leazes.

On what basis are you saying Shepherd definitively could not make managerial appointments without a majority agreement of the members?

Does this mean Fatty One should get none of the plaudits of that regime?

Does this mean Fatty One should get none of the plaudits of that regime?

No. In the case of any good decisions taken he will not have required the approval of the other members and can therefore receive full credit.

I jest, but that is literally how Leazes' mind works and how bad his grasp of logic is.

I know he's pissed tonight but this and latterly the Chris Hughton thread are an utter embarrasment of posting.