Blackberry Torch

Anorthernsoul

• 1 month later...
Guest Marshall-Baines

Just got a Blackberry Curve, it's absolutely class. I'll get all the latest scores at the match now :) - my old phone is fucked so can only make calls no pics even. Only thing is the keys are tiny which isn't great when you've got hands like Jeff Capes. Happy days though I like it :up:

Edited by Marshall-Baines

I m blackberry through and through have been for years.

Been waiting for this one to come out on company phones so I can get one. I have a mate whos got one and he seems to like it (but doesnt rave about it)

going to get it anyway as i refuse to turn into a iphone c0ck and wouls like to continue being available for conversation down the pub rather than playing on my phone.

Guest Marshall-Baines
You'll get no scores at the match cos the network is always cattled.

Surely that's to do with the network though? T-Mobile mines is on.

Anyway I really, really like it, toontastic looks shite on it like but apart from that I like it. Got the Spender tune as me ring tone :)

You'll get no scores at the match cos the network is always cattled.

Surely that's to do with the network though? T-Mobile mines is on.

Anyway I really, really like it, toontastic looks shite on it like but apart from that I like it. Got the Spender tune as me ring tone :)

Im surprised a man of your means went entry level Steavie, which model did you get?

Guest LeazesLad
Yeah curve is the most basic:

Curve > Bold > Storm / Torch.

Im sure it will be fine tho. more than adequate for your needs.

It is, what does the torch do the curve can't like? Suck you off? What you got?

ive got the storm2 which is the RIM answer to the iphone my only complaint is that the touch screen keyboard for typing sometimes picks a letter over from the one i've hit.

this issue is remedied with the torch b/c it has an actual keyboard that slides out.

i've heard that RIM products are more reliable than iphone as well, i've never <knocks on wood> had an issue while a lot of people i know with the iphone have had issues

Yeah curve is the most basic:

Curve > Bold > Storm / Torch.

Im sure it will be fine tho. more than adequate for your needs.

It is, what does the torch do the curve can't like? Suck you off? What you got?

Touch screen, bigger screen, slider, 5mp camera compared to a 2. 4 gig memory...list goes on and on

Probably chooses not to get ripped off by conning little call centre cunts like you. I know what it's like, I'm not all that far away from the Orange call centre in Darlington, and know a fuck load of mongs who work there. It helps me paint a clearer picture of what Vodafone might employ in their call centres.

Probably chooses not to get ripped off by conning little call centre cunts like you. I know what it's like, I'm not all that far away from the Orange call centre in Darlington, and know a fuck load of mongs who work there. It helps me paint a clearer picture of what Vodafone might employ in their call centres.

I wouldnt know, ours is in Stoke.

I am sure they are perfectly nice people.

Guest LeazesLad

I'm pretty dense really. Especially when it comes to technology, so I'm going to ask a question which is no doubt dense. There's no rush like cos I'll have two phones for a while, but is there a way of transferring numbers from one phone to another, or will I just have to do it manually keeping the numbers I want on me new phone number?

Had a good play round with it last time it's excellent really is, can watch the news on it and everything. Only thing though when am typing because me hands are so big its like an elephant trying to coherently type on a keyboard.

I'm pretty dense really. Especially when it comes to technology, so I'm going to ask a question which is no doubt dense. There's no rush like cos I'll have two phones for a while, but is there a way of transferring numbers from one phone to another, or will I just have to do it manually keeping the numbers I want on me new phone number?

You need to enable bluetooth on both phones then there's an option to export or import contacts. It can be a pain - transferring from my work blackberry to my new HTC took a few goes.

Had a good play round with it last time it's excellent really is, can watch the news on it and everything. Only thing though when am typing because me hands are so big its like an elephant trying to coherently type on a keyboard.

Can't you just synch it with your Outlook contacts? Or, failing that, put your contacts on your SIM and transfer them directly? Pretty shit at this stuff myself tbf, I think going forward Outlook (or similar) is the solution though - you'll need to synch to your diary too.

Guest LeazesLad

You need to enable bluetooth on both phones then there's an option to export or import contacts. It can be a pain - transferring from my work blackberry to my new HTC took a few goes.

Sounds complicated that like.