The Smiths

Wavey Davey

nowt wrong with Jonny Marr, very very very good musician. nice bloke as well by all accounts.

can't stand Morrissey.

the group were great, and their music, most of which is excellent, will live on. shame they fell apart really but i reckon morrissey is the reason they broke up. twot of the highest order!

nowt wrong with Jonny Marr, very very very good musician. nice bloke as well by all accounts.

can't stand Morrissey.

the group were great, and their music, most of which is excellent, will live on. shame they fell apart really but i reckon morrissey is the reason they broke up. twot of the highest order!

It's an old model, he just dusted it down and brought it back into fashion.

Great hair as well.

Absolutely love the early Smiths, not so keen in Morrisey's solo stuff or the later Smiths where they descended into self parody. Probably my favourite band of the 80s, liked the eponymous debut album the most.

Hatful of Hollow for me, which came out after and was a complilation of a couple of eps and a Peel session or two...

Morrisey was booked to play here locally last year so we got tickets but he pulled out after collapsing on stage the night before...very sadly the useless fat cunt and his promoters refused to refund the price of the tickets :jesuswept:

Genius.

Seen Morrisey three times now..brilliant the first time I saw him..sulky and awful the other two times, this includes his gig at the Sage where he refused to come back for an encore as he later said we 'weren't into it'..which if true is only because he was a whiny miserable cunt all night. I always liken Moz to that lass you used to go out with who treated and still does treat you like utter shite and with contept but like a twat you still pine for her..woh..this got deep.

Met Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce years ago in a club and they were brilliant, signed my Queen is Dead album and chatted to this drunken buffoon for far longer than they had to.

As Monkeys Fist puts it..musically brilliant so who cares about the cuntishness.