Rafa Benitez Sacked by Inter

JonTheMag

slagging off the Chairman just as you've won sommat is a fairly quick route to the dole

I was at the world club cup final on Saturday night. There were plenty of chants in support of the fat Spanish waiter from the Inter fans (as well as Nazi salutes and monkey noises for the TP Mazembe players). Utter scum.

Nice bit of one-upmanship on our resident Alan Wicker there :nah:

I live in Abu Dhabi. The FIFA world club cup is the only half-decent set of matches I get to watch & then Mazembe went and ruined it by fluking it and beating the South American champs in the semi & then being shite in the final against Inter. :lol: I live across the road from Sheikh Mansour's other club, Al Jazeera, and the football there is so shite that they give season tickets away for free in the local rag & tempt disinterested folk through the free turnstiles with half-time-win-a-car-if-you-can-score-from-the-centre-circle promotions. And even then they get crowds of 3000 in a 40000 capacity stadium.

I live in Abu Dhabi. The FIFA world club cup is the only half-decent set of matches I get to watch & then Mazembe went and ruined it by fluking it and beating the South American champs in the semi & then being shite in the final against Inter. :lol: I live across the road from Sheikh Mansour's other club, Al Jazeera, and the football there is so shite that they give season tickets away for free in the local rag & tempt disinterested folk through the free turnstiles with half-time-win-a-car-if-you-can-score-from-the-centre-circle promotions. And even then they get crowds of 3000 in a 40000 capacity stadium.

So they are basically the arabic version of the mackems?

So they are basically the arabic version of the mackems?

They play in black & white stripes :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...