We really could qualify for the Europa League...

Deano

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please note the one time I chose to get involved I trolled a leazes thread that was going nowhere good anyway :icon_lol:

None of his threads go anywhere. I wish he could just move on.

he can't - he stops taking the medicine and we all suffer - "care in the community"

Unfortunately we're the community

oh fuck. Amnesty International is back.

:icon_lol:

Leazes, I thought it was out of order but kept out of it. I'm sure you thought it was out of order too. However, I think it's not much better bringing it up again to have a pop at a person who didn't actually make the comment. And I don't think Gemmill backed up the said comment either, even if he didn't condemn it at the time. Not condemning something isn't exactly approving it. If it was so offensive to you, it seems strange using it against someone who never even said it in the first place.

leazes got what he got because he treats people like shite on here and thinks it's acceptable behavior. he had it coming imo.

nowt to do with you though was it ? I think what you said shows what an immature ignorant cunt you are, but my daughter will slap your face in herself if we ever bump into you.

I wish you had even the slightest perception of how ridiculous that sounds.

a bit presumptious aren't you, how do you know she won't ? Is this you either

1. Being obsessed - again, or

2. Defending your mate because he needs a little support, you poor little dears.

my daughter will slap your face in herself if we ever bump into you.

That could be taken the wrong way...

:icon_lol: He'll go spare when he reads that.

Still obsessed :icon_lol: Get a life man.

Leazes, I thought it was out of order but kept out of it. I'm sure you thought it was out of order too. However, I think it's not much better bringing it up again to have a pop at a person who didn't actually make the comment. And I don't think Gemmill backed up the said comment either, even if he didn't condemn it at the time. Not condemning something isn't exactly approving it. If it was so offensive to you, it seems strange using it against someone who never even said it in the first place.

leazes got what he got because he treats people like shite on here and thinks it's acceptable behavior. he had it coming imo.

nowt to do with you though was it ? I think what you said shows what an immature ignorant cunt you are, but my daughter will slap your face in herself if we ever bump into you.

2. Defending your mate because he needs a little support, you poor little dears.

Nah man. It's the internet and I'm having a laugh. Tears in my eyes here.

Nah man. It's the internet and I'm having a laugh. Tears in my eyes here.

Obsessed. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

someone else who is obsessed. Tell you what lad, why don't you engage in some sensible responses to the posts I make, there have been plenty today about the match last night and the direction of the club ? Can you do it ? Are you capable ? Just try ?

please note the one time I chose to get involved I trolled a leazes thread that was going nowhere good anyway :icon_lol:

None of his threads go anywhere. I wish he could just move on.

I wonder if forums are a bit like the big brother house like that, you think you want rid of anyone vaguely annoying until all you're left with is a few middle class nonces sat around drinking tea

English breakfast?

Earl Grey.

someone else who is obsessed. Tell you what lad, why don't you engage in some sensible responses to the posts I make, there have been plenty today about the match last night and the direction of the club ? Can you do it ? Are you capable ? Just try ?

I was laughing at the chances of that happening, and somehow imagining it taking place on Shields Road, whilst you were linking your disgruntled sister. Obsessed? I agree that a chairman should always back their manager, however in the case of Souness, I believe you've based such a compromise on your statement because it was such an underwhelming appointment after Robson.

Good enough for you?

I was laughing at the chances of that happening, and somehow imagining it taking place on Shields Road, whilst you were linking your disgruntled sister . Obsessed? I agree that a chairman should always back their manager, however in the case of Souness, I believe you've based such a compromise on your statement because it was such an underwhelming appointment after Robson.

Good enough for you?

what taking place ? Who is my disgruntled sister ? You could try reading properly, but at least you agree someone should back their chosen appointment which is what happens in life, at least up until he shows he isn't up to it, and I'm the first to admit, and said so at the time, that Souness showed early on this was the case and they ought to have seen at that point that their chosen appointment was a huge mistake.

FWIW, Bill McGarry was also an obnoxious cunt like Souness, and other managers have been totally lacking in managerial ability too in the time I have supported this club, but every appointment made by the Halls and Shepherd were backed by them, gave us a lot of european football and relative success for it, and they all had different and understandable credentials for being given the job, unlike those made by Ashley and the owners in the 70's and 80's, a lot of whom were on occasions the only people who would even take it ie Kinnear, Jim Smith [8th choice] and Jack Charlton who didn't even fuckin want it.

As in the case of Bobby Robson, replacing him was always going to be difficult, shame Mourinho didn't take the job as number 2 to Robson when he was offered it though ? You can't blame the board for that at least.

Pissing myself at the 'obsessed' crack.

It's a passive comment but I can sense the agression hidden underneath it. I've know doubt if Leazes ever met you's in a bar on the off chance he'd be takin' his jacket off and removing the watch. Beer sunk and offering yous outside whilst you's laugh and shout things about Souness.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I was laughing at the chances of that happening, and somehow imagining it taking place on Shields Road, whilst you were linking your disgruntled sister . Obsessed? I agree that a chairman should always back their manager, however in the case of Souness, I believe you've based such a compromise on your statement because it was such an underwhelming appointment after Robson.

Good enough for you?

what taking place ? Who is my disgruntled sister ? You could try reading properly, but at least you agree someone should back their chosen appointment which is what happens in life, at least up until he shows he isn't up to it, and I'm the first to admit, and said so at the time, that Souness showed early on this was the case and they ought to have seen at that point that their chosen appointment was a huge mistake.

FWIW, Bill McGarry was also an obnoxious cunt like Souness, and other managers have been totally lacking in managerial ability too in the time I have supported this club, but every appointment made by the Halls and Shepherd were backed by them, gave us a lot of european football and relative success for it, and they all had different and understandable credentials for being given the job, unlike those made by Ashley and the owners in the 70's and 80's, a lot of whom were on occasions the only people who would even take it ie Kinnear, Jim Smith [8th choice] and Jack Charlton who didn't even fuckin want it.

As in the case of Bobby Robson, replacing him was always going to be difficult, shame Mourinho didn't take the job as number 2 to Robson when he was offered it though ? You can't blame the board for that at least.

:icon_lol: @ this thread.

Can't believe he's offering Dotbum out on his daughter's behalf. I thought threatening to beat people up on the internet was one of the funniest things ever. Threatening to have your daughter beat them up though, that's special. :icon_lol:

You're laughing, but she'd fucking have you Gemmil.

Leazes, genuine point here. You claim that people are obsessed with you, yet you often bring up "the accountant on the board" (clearly meaning Gemmil), when he's got nothing to do with the conversation you're having with somebody else. You also mention the old board at every opportunity. Pretty good examples of obsessive behaviour.

Just saying, those in glass houses and all that. :icon_lol:

Leazes, it occurs to me that any distress to your daughter or indeed recourse to violence on her part could be avoided by the simple precaution of not telling her it's been alleged on a message board that she's inbred.

Just thinking out loud.

Leazes, it occurs to me that any distress to your daughter or indeed recourse to violence on her part could be avoided by the simple precaution of not telling her it's been alleged on a message board that she's inbred.

Just thinking out loud.

Who do you think reads the message board to him?

Just thinking out loud.

Who do you think reads the message board to him?