Stephen Ireland...

Shear3r

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
WHAT?

So he played 22 PREMIERSHIP games in a month? Feck off!

who said that like? Can you read?

You're a bit confused in your argument. You start by saying Ireland isn't as good as Smith or Guthrie (I'm better than Smith), the one of the arguments you use is the fact he played shit on his debut for a club without a manager, who were all shit on the day, pathetic you use this argument. The only logical reason he hasn't been playing well for Villa his managers lack of faith and the fact he hasn't been getting a regular game and virtually never starting. It's not difficult.

Right

You said this:

he wasn’t playing for City much after his drop in form following his ‘virus’ September 2009, and also Mancini took over and didn’t start him. Whenever he has started for Villa he’s been crap, including the 6-0 here.

CT posted his stats up which showed he played 22 Premiership games last season.

You then said this:

He didn’t play 22 games for City after his virus, most of those games he started were before

and

making mainly sub appearances in the second half of the season.

OK?

So the league season starts in August. You say his virus was in Sept. So tell me, how many games are played between then? Not that many games mate.

He also only made 6 apperances in the Premiership as Sub.

My point/dig is youre saying he hardly played last season, but its not that true. He still played a fair amount in the Premiership.

Giraffidae getting a battering here.

For what it's worth I'd like to see him here and see if his form picks up his form again a la Barton.

* Waits for CT to use this as an example of net bullying....

WHAT?

You're a bit confused in your argument. You start by saying Ireland isn't as good as Smith or Guthrie (I'm better than Smith), the one of the arguments you use is the fact he played shit on his debut for a club without a manager, who were all shit on the day, pathetic you use this argument. The only logical reason he hasn't been playing well for Villa his managers lack of faith and the fact he hasn't been getting a regular game and virtually never starting. It's not difficult.

nothing confused here,

I said he was a brilliant player before his ‘virus’.

As Ive said his present form is so bad he’s worse than Smith and Guthrie.

His poor form included his game here as an example.

City wanted rid because he wasn’t the way he was, Villa got stung and want rid because he wasn’t the way he was.

You want him here because he was brilliant, I’m pointing out that — it’s not as easy as that.

WHAT?

nothing confused here,

City wanted rid because he wasn’t the way he was, Villa got stung and want rid because he wasn’t the way he was.

You want him here because he was brilliant, I’m pointing out that — it’s not as easy as that.

:lol: he's got no present form though cos he hasn't been fucking playing, purely down to Houllier.

City wanted rid because they spent £25m on one of the best players in his position in the world David Silva, not to mention other midfielders like Milner. It's not like he was being punted from Wigan, City also punted their POTS Bellamy, incredibly flawed point.

Right

You said this:

he wasn’t playing for City much after his drop in form following his ‘virus’ September 2009, and also Mancini took over and didn’t start him. Whenever he has started for Villa he’s been crap, including the 6-0 here.

You then said this:

He didn’t play 22 games for City after his virus, most of those games he started were before

and

OK?

So the league season starts in August. You say his virus was in Sept. So tell me, how many games are played between then? Not that many games mate.

My point/dig is youre saying he hardly played last season, but its not that true. He still played a fair amount in the Premiership.

He started 16 and 6 more as sub out of 38.

As I’ve already said he started all the games up until the last week of september — they do play football in August too. He got a virus came back and his form was poor after they gave him a few games. Mancini took over looked at him and subsequently only played him as sub at the back end of the season because he wasn’t playing well at all.

Pick, choose and edit my quotes as much as you like, but that’s what I’ve said.

So what’s your dig?

Right

You said this:

You then said this:

and

OK?

As I’ve already said he started all the games up until the last week of september — they do play football in August too. He got a virus came back and his form was poor after they gave him a few games. Mancini took over looked at him and subsequently only played him as sub at the back end of the season because he wasn’t playing well at all.

So that's 2, 3 at the most.

How long was he out for?

WHAT?

nothing confused here,

:jesuswept: he's got no present form though cos he hasn't been fucking playing, purely down to Houllier.

City wanted rid because they spent £25m on one of the best players in his position in the world David Silva, not to mention other midfielders like Milner. It's not like he was being punted from Wigan, City also punted their POTS Bellamy, incredibly flawed point.

Bellamy has never been crap so I don’t see the comparison.

Villa and City fans plus Mancini and Houllier all thought that he just needed a few games — Villa gave him ten — but they’ve all seen he’s been shite.

But he was brilliant so that’s OK — no flaw there then!

WHAT?

nothing confused here,

:jesuswept: he's got no present form though cos he hasn't been fucking playing, purely down to Houllier.

Villa and City fans plus Mancini and Houllier all thought that he just needed a few games — Villa gave him ten — but they’ve all seen he’s been shite.

Your argument was that City wanted rid, and no one knows the exact reasons for that but they also wanted rid of Bellamy so obviously there's a comparison. Ireland's never been crap in his career neither, especially when he's been playing week in week out. Villa gave him ten - they've all seen he's been shite ;) he's been coming off the bench ffs. If Arsenal fans judged Henry on 10 sub appearances then he'd have been out the fucking door. Strike me roan.

Right

You said this:

You then said this:

and

OK?

So that's 2, 3 at the most.

How long was he out for?

it was 4 in August, not that that matters.

As I remember he wasn’t out that long because the virus wasn’t serious and they thought he would just shake it off.

It’s not how many games he’s played, but the effect it’s had on his form.

He was always up and down form wise at Citeh.

Hasnt been given a chance at Villa.

I wouldnt have him, seems to have a bit of a screw loose.....so he'll fit in perfectly with your lot of assorted fruitcakes.

Another telling contribution from the M4 Mastermind.

He was always up and down form wise at Citeh.

Hasnt been given a chance at Villa.

I wouldnt have him, seems to have a bit of a screw loose.....so he'll fit in perfectly with your lot of assorted fruitcakes.

Aye, you wouldn't want him upsetting the crock of a coke sniffer at cb or the robot dancer up front.

WHAT?

nothing confused here,

Your argument was that City wanted rid, and no one knows the exact reasons for that but they also wanted rid of Bellamy so obviously there's a comparison. Ireland's never been crap in his career neither, especially when he's been playing week in week out. Villa gave him ten - they've all seen he's been shite ;) he's been coming off the bench ffs. If Arsenal fans judged Henry on 10 sub appearances then he'd have been out the fucking door. Strike me roan.

of his 10 appearances 4 have been as sub up until October when Houllier and Villa realised he wasn’t good enough, not even to try and get his form back and subsequently are willing to make a huge loss on him.

You haven’t seen him play, but he use to be great, their views don’t matter as you know best — OK then!!!

first Bellamy, wtf has Henry got to do with it!!!!!!!!

Fwiw it should be setting alarm bells ringing that he can't get in the villa team, our midfield is stronger than their's imo.

Fair point. It would also seem daft if the 'Jan transfer budget' (lolzers) all goes on a CM who plays in the same position as Nolan and, potentially, HBA.

Fwiw it should be setting alarm bells ringing that he can't get in the villa team, our midfield is stronger than their's imo.

Fair point. It would also seem daft if the 'Jan transfer budget' (lolzers) all goes on a CM who plays in the same position as Nolan and, potentially, HBA.

we can’t keep relying on Barton for our midfield creativity and for dead balls.

I know HBA is due back in a few weeks but Nolan can’t offer what we need.

WHAT?

nothing confused here,

of his 10 appearances 4 have been as sub up until October when Houllier and Villa realised he wasn’t good enough, not even to try and get his form back and subsequently are willing to make a huge loss on him.

You haven’t seen him play, but he use to be great, their views don’t matter as you know best — OK then!!!

What school did you go to? Because Henry was shit in his first 10 games for Arsenal, if the Arsenal fans were as stupid as Villa's they'd have been writing him off early too.

As soon as he's playing regularly will be the time to judge if he's finished, ridiculous even insulating otherwise.

we can’t keep relying on Barton for our midfield creativity and for dead balls.

I know HBA is due back in a few weeks but Nolan can’t offer what we need.

Nolan is untouchable in our team, don't even go there.

Does anyone know what kind of wages Ireland is on? If the Sky.com report is true regarding Villa wanting us to match a large portion of his wage (because he is one of their top earners) during his time on loan, we can't really expect us to sign him on a permanent basis can we?

WHAT?

nothing confused here,

What school did you go to? Because Henry was shit in his first 10 games for Arsenal, if the Arsenal fans were as stupid as Villa's they'd have been writing him off early too.

As soon as he's playing regularly will be the time to judge if he's finished, ridiculous even insulating otherwise.

so you want to sign a player on loan for a maximum of 15 games who has proven to need more than 10 games to be anything other than shite.

Glad I didn’t go to your school if that’s the logic it inspires.

Would you give him all 15 games whether he’s shite or not then?

We need a good quality midfielder with creativity yes, but not one just because even though he’s shite now he was brilliant.

Edited by Giraffidae