• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
ah come on

that wasn't half as bad as some of the weak chat you've put forward

like that response for example

You talking about weak chat to me though is like Carl Serrant telling Messi he hasn't got much of a left foot though, do you grasp that fact?

I was en route to graft this morning and thought to myself 'not been much abuse thrown around on TT for a while'. Low and behold here we are gan wild.

Imo, Stevie's his own man. He's got strong opinions on things which he's not afraid to put out. A voice of conviction. Can imagine him quietly listening to people having a discussion 'in the outside world' then piping up 'Here man, ye's are taalkin' pish. And I'm ganna tell ye for why ...'

Even if he ever is wrong, he'll pull you down with him by exposing your weaknesses.

The thing about this thread though is I've been abusing him, and he's had a series of pathetic replies and that's pretty much it. There's no been no exchange of views because he hasn't got any, same as CT, much better to argue about football with people who have points to make than boring cunts.

Like ye say, it's far better use of skills to argue on actual football matters. I think a small minority on here are either wums or generally just don't have a clue. Take for example the cunt who cried when we got relegated, ye naa who I mean that was on ssn, well he was 'leading' the younguns through the protests before Liverpool game and would say he was a true geordie faithful. Guaranteed, that fucker aint got a clue about history or actually how the club works.

Anyway, he's the mould I put some in on here. Few, but some.

:lol:

that was a little better. and football related, nice.

you did just show your arrogance once again though. do you not understand how internet arguments work? you and people who know/like you think you get the upperhand, i and people who like/know me think i do. it's how it always goes.

that was a little better. and football related, nice.

you did just show your arrogance once again though. do you not understand how internet arguments work? you and people who know/like you think you get the upperhand, i and people who like/know me think i do. it's how it always goes.

Will it be some time before the start of next season that yours gets a little better though? If you're going to stay please work on it.

Anyway yids, Harry's on about loaning out O'Hara, I'd definitely have him on the left in front of Jonas till we can punt him in the summer. Woody too. Woody will go to Leeds though.

Aye canny decent player tbh, him not playing much is only because Bale's class he'd definitely do a job for us and if that's the position we decide to play BA he'd be good back up/impact sub.

I know. He has this image that he's a bit of a twat, but I think he comes across OK me like. Don't know about his taste in women like, but football wise he works very hard, and he's quite good on the ball.

See Bale, it's hard to believe it's 12 months ago he nearly went to Forest on loan.

Aye, let's be honest nowadays most players can be twats, as long as it doesn't affect him game it's not an issue. Aye seems like he puts in a good shift and a canny ball.

Ana sometimes all these lads need is a chance, I think given a good run of games O'hara would be a solid signing for us. Plus signing someone like him would free up BA to maybe play alongside Nolan sitting behind Carroll with Tiote sitting deep and Barton on the right.

See if that was our regular side, I'm not being deluded here, but we really could come 6th. The two dippers are shite, Bolton won't stay there, and who else is there? Sunderland? 6th is not out of the question imo.

fuck off. injuries and suspensions will take their toll on our squad man. unless of course we strengthen... which is doubtful at best.

that was a lot better. but now you're in danger of falling into your usual trap. just as you latched onto the "boring" insult and kept using it, you seem to be doing the same with the "crap patter" comment.

shame really.

oh, and since we're talking about repeating stuff, i'm still waiting for you to answer why you are like c.diff

I was en route to graft this morning and thought to myself 'not been much abuse thrown around on TT for a while'. Low and behold here we are gan wild.

Imo, Stevie's his own man. He's got strong opinions on things which he's not afraid to put out. A voice of conviction. Can imagine him quietly listening to people having a discussion 'in the outside world' then piping up 'Here man, ye's are taalkin' pish. And I'm ganna tell ye for why ...'

Even if he ever is wrong, he'll pull you down with him by exposing your weaknesses.

The thing about this thread though is I've been abusing him, and he's had a series of pathetic replies and that's pretty much it. There's no been no exchange of views because he hasn't got any, same as CT, much better to argue about football with people who have points to make than boring cunts.

Like ye say, it's far better use of skills to argue on actual football matters. I think a small minority on here are either wums or generally just don't have a clue. Take for example the cunt who cried when we got relegated, ye naa who I mean that was on ssn, well he was 'leading' the younguns through the protests before Liverpool game and would say he was a true geordie faithful. Guaranteed, that fucker aint got a clue about history or actually how the club works.

Anyway, he's the mould I put some in on here. Few, but some.

The thing is though you need a football base knowledge to hold an argument about it. People like Craig I've argued with and I respect him because he's intelligent, passionate and can construct a reasoned football argument about a whole host of points. You can see straight away that people who feel uncomfortable debating football drift off at tangents which make them look like utter mugs. Rabit71 displaying that here, but as I say he's a young lad who has the capability of hiding behind his monitor. That said I reckon there's been some good new posters of late like, and for what it's worth I've been on here four years and everyone has their own sense of humours they're all different, but yours is more like mine than anyone.

Stevie, your taking a hiding.

Why don't you buy a cat?

I hurt you :lol: You should be able to take it at your age though because I'm sure if your standard crack in real life is "Carlsberg Special Brew is a really lovely drink" then everyone must abuse you with regularity in real life too. Anyway hope the prozac works soon enough.

just a little point - i never drifted fcb, that was you. please get your facts right. you started the argumentum ad hominem on the smith thread and did it again on here. you claim to want to discuss football (which i tried to continue on both ocassions) yet fail to do it. you're all talk :lol:

that was a lot better. but now you're in danger of falling into your usual trap. just as you latched onto the "boring" insult and kept using it, you seem to be doing the same with the "crap patter" comment.

shame really.

oh, and since we're talking about repeating stuff, i'm still waiting for you to answer why you are like c.diff

But you are though, you don't stimulate me, it's great when you can laugh at someone abusing you, but you're robotic. You don't have anything to say but you're right about that I've made the point enough times now that you're an insignificance, lack humour, are roundly abused on your own board, lack football knowledge and are most likely dwarf like with geps. That's my last piece of abuse of you on this thread.

just a little point - i never drifted fcb, that was you. please get your facts right. you started the argumentum ad hominem on the smith thread and did it again on here. you claim to want to discuss football (which i tried to continue on both ocassions) yet fail to do it. you're all talk :lol:

I didn't start the argument at all, all I said was you haven't got a clue, and I don't see how that can be argued with.

really? after all that you finally stop replying to me?

ok

you're like c.diff because when it's around an abundance of watery shit is sure to follow

Hilarious. Maybe it's because I've never been a student I've never been able to take to gimpy student crack. Someone might "lol" though.

:nah:

i didnt say you started the argument

please look up what words mean before commenting on them

thought you were going anyway?

What does that say then?

just a little point - i never drifted fcb, that was you. please get your facts right. you started the argumentum ad hominem on the smith thread and did it again on here. you claim to want to discuss football (which i tried to continue on both ocassions) yet fail to do it. you're all talk :nah:

:lol: You really are pish. Anyway bonjour.

still replied :lol:

You've replied 50 times after you were claimed here you were too busy to :nah: Bullied at school without question.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

i cant believe you actually walked into that

argumentUM AD HOMINEM =/= argument

i know you just admitted you never went to school but come on, there's no need to prove you're a dumbass

You're like a gimpy Parky mate. "Dumbass" anyone who uses yank phrases defines themselves as a cunt.

im still waiting for you to look up what argumentum ad hominem means so you can try and save some of your credibility

Credibility?? I don't give a fuck what it means you wrongun geeky cunt. pmsl You've made two points about football both astonishingly pathetic. I've made you emotional, childish of me granted, on two separate threads and you're still here. Do you have no pride? What a weapon.

Nail on head tbf Stevie (awaits seething rant )