Spurs

wykikitoon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
"Why not just say you don't have a clue? Would be better than saying something as pathetic as that. "

was fcb's opening line on this thread. to me that's him being a dick

the "dodgy tax" bit was a joke abo

ut how them paying less tax because of the offshore business enables them (or as ewark pointed out correctly, their owner(s)) to keep more money, therefore enabling bigger "warchests" etc etc blah blah this has all been said. it was not a serious remark, and i really did not expect to have to defend it, as dodgy arry + offshore accounts = obvious joke. I don't see fcb's original post as crushing mine, as they are not mutually exclusive, if anything my point is just an addition to the good business sense which fcb mentioned.

the argument sprung from fcb wanting to crush my point, but being unable to do so he resorted to making it personal. maybe it was just a follow on from the smith thread in which he tried the same. meh. i dont mind arguing, most of the time its a laugh :lol:

haha. no offence to CT as im new and dont know anyone, but the way he was jumping in seemed to have more to do with wanting to be against fcb than be for me. i could be harsher but i wont, as i dont know the guy

Don't worry, no Internet grooming going on here.

I do detest bullies and there is no bigger on here however as your pasting of Stevie shows you are well capable of holding your own.

You also come across as quite witty so I hope you don't let these two run ins scare you off.

Hopefully after this Internet defeat that will be twisting his guts, he will leave you alone and let you actually get some of your football thoughts out there.

There are some very funny and interesting posters on here if you give it time and god knows we are crying out for new blood.

Welcome to the board anyway.

I actually feel sorry for this man. I know most of you don't but I do. He's in his late 40's.

i said from the start it was tongue in cheek fcb. and i also said "since you mentioned it, they arent based in london but in the bhamas" or something, which sparked of you saying it doesnt matter. meh. you didnt get a joke and tried to be arsey about it, why cant you just admit you were a bit of a prick? you just snapped at someone else because you were paranoid he meant you when he meant CT, maybe you should go lie down

You often use the word paranoid. You've used it on here about other posters too, it's a word right at the front of your vocabulary. Some bad cowies? You've been a total prick mate, and I'll mention that on Saturday when I buy you a pint of Guinness face to face rather than continue to force the issue on here, and you can do likewise.

why would i be in south shields fist? :lol:

and oi mac, i like my old style replica shirts :nah: only on matchday though. im not a charva.

I've never owned one since the green and blue asics one from 93ish. I prefer not to give another dime to mike ashleys regime bar my ST which was a 3 year lumper which is coming to an uncertain end. It's not about that though for me, it's just not my thing. A little nusc and old nufc badge on my jacket's a mainstay though.

Only thing about nusc one though is everyone thinks I'm a mature student. Ffs. Haha.

dont like guinness, tasts like coffee to me (yeah i know it doesnt to others but some people like olives ffs and god knows what they think they taste like)

and ive only mentioned paranoid in reference to people thinking im fap? (is that the right guy?) a mackem, or when talking about you :lol:

never had a cowie in my life. as i said - im not a charva.

and there's no doubt ive been a bit of a prick, as i said earlier, you dragged me down to your level :nah:

i usually get replica tops (havent bought a toon one since the adidas one with a collar though, largely because they look crap, feel crap, and will click more than the old blue asics away top) and i like wearing my old toon ones to the match. my fave would be the grandad collar one or the 1980 i mentioned above. and as i said, i would never wear one in public if it wasnt a matchday

usually wear foreign tops for 5 a side and stuff as i hate the whole "training kit" rip off scheme.

dont like guinness, tasts like coffee to me (yeah i know it doesnt to others but some people like olives ffs and god knows what they think they taste like)

and ive only mentioned paranoid in reference to people thinking im fap? (is that the right guy?) a mackem, or when talking about you :lol:

and there's no doubt ive been a bit of a prick, as i said earlier, you dragged me down to your level :lol:

and ive only mentioned paranoid in reference to people thinking im fap? (is that the right guy?) a mackem, or when talking about you :nah:

and there's no doubt ive been a bit of a prick, as i said earlier, you dragged me down to your level :lol:

You shouldn't be so easily influenced mate, shows a weak character. Guinness is lovely, I'm sick of lager, Kronenbourg, Fosters, Carling, Stella all bland as fuck, and that is what the majority of

You have to be a charva to have the occasional cowie? Chez and Alex might have something to say. I've not had one for about 9 years.

I bought a toon top in 2007 and that was for five a side. The old retro ones are shit, if you saw the toon in the late 80s as a kid like I did it's just not the same without the umbro on. They're made slightly different too. I want the grey 83-85 one, they're on ebay but am not paying £150.

i am also sick of lager. common ground at last :lol: drink ale. which gets me funny looks sometimes.

dont have to be a charva, but as i grew up in gateshead... you can see where im going with this.... for me they were/are the charvas drug of choice, other than glue and a bottle. much like nike air max are their shoe of choice and old replica training kits with stains on them their preferred shirts.

and they arent shit in my opinion, look a lot better than current models. the puma one this year makes eeryone wearing it look like they have rounded shoulders man, plus the one i've got is similar to the one keegan wore, which makes me consider getting a perm...... *thinks about it.... bins top*

N17 Spurs thinking 'wtf is going on in here' :lol:

I was thinking that :nah: To be fair in terms of infighting on the terraces, there's not a club like Newcastle. I've seen more physical fights between toon fans, than I have between toon fans and opposition fans. Seemed to be every week when Souness was manager especially away.

i am also sick of lager. common ground at last :lol: drink ale. which gets me funny looks sometimes.

dont have to be a charva, but as i grew up in gateshead... you can see where im going with this.... for me they were/are the charvas drug of choice, other than glue and a bottle. much like nike air max are their shoe of choice and old replica training kits with stains on them their preferred shirts.

and they arent shit in my opinion, look a lot better than current models. the puma one this year makes eeryone wearing it look like they have rounded shoulders man, plus the one i've got is similar to the one keegan wore, which makes me consider getting a perm...... *thinks about it.... bins top*

They're totally wank the unofficial ones, and the 1980 one is this one, which even in it's original form is horrible.newcastle_alan_shoulder_1981.jpg

That's the 1980 shirt is that the one you have? The second worst home shirt that I know of after the 90-93 barcode one. Bukta oh dear.

This is my fav 80's shirt:

image_32046.jpg

Look at the difference between these snides and the real thing though:

beardsley_175852s.jpg

newcastle-united-1984-home-shirt-15188236.jpeg

Nee comparison tbh, and it's not the clubs fault. They asked umbro to sanction them and they couldn't agree revenue shares.

its thin as fuck though oz, feels cheap and chatty to me. and the kids versions click after 2 washes

... Please tell me you've got kids. Otherwise it's off to the Boro board for yee.

Ye dirty bastard :lol:

its thin as fuck though oz, feels cheap and chatty to me. and the kids versions click after 2 washes

The thin is good because it breathes. The construction of it means that there's not many seams and contrary to Tom's thoughts I reckon it's good on the nips, much better than some of the Adidas ones were. certainly doesn't feel hefty but it's a football shirt after all, so the lightweight construction is warranted.

The sizing is spot on for me as well.

got a nephew mac haha

and that is not the one i have, same collar, same stripes but the badge is on the left fcb. must be from earlier.

and i just dont like the thinness. i understand why its a good idea, but it doesnt feel nice to me. like lying on sand, id love to get away with it, but my skin itches like fuck.

The thin is good because it breathes. The construction of it means that there's not many seams and contrary to Tom's thoughts I reckon it's good on the nips, much better than some of the Adidas ones were. certainly doesn't feel hefty but it's a football shirt after all, so the lightweight construction is warranted.

The sizing is spot on for me as well.

It's a fucking carbuncle tbh. Even on the players it doesn't look like it's the kit of a professional football club, never mind a Prem one.

And the badge is just taking the piss.

I hate the white border around the badge like. And it never ceases to amaze me just how wrong kit designers manage to get what is a pretty basic design. Some of the recent Juve ones have been absolutely horrible as well.

Lets face it we've had one good home shirt in the last 10 year, the second last adidas one. Rest have been shit. You're right Alex, the last adidas one where they tried to recreate the 87/88 effort, it would've been so easy to get it right and they still fucked it up. People off here were putting forward better designs.