Carroll Leaving the Toon

DesperateDannyB

RG14 boys, look it up.

Aye and Reading is RG1 :D

S'okay Douggie, this lot can use Google maps and they'll be able to see that Newbury isn't a conurbation of Reading. But you just keep on digging, won't you? :icon_lol:

But for a person from Newcastle, which of course you all are....surely you would describe Newbury as Reading?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RG14 boys, look it up.

S'okay Douggie, this lot can use Google maps and they'll be able to see that Newbury isn't a conurbation of Reading. But you just keep on digging, won't you? :icon_lol:

But for a person from Newcastle, which of course you all are....surely you would describe Newbury as Reading?

I was born and bred in Newcastle but live in Basingstoke these days. My brother lives just up the road, has a post code of RG14 which is a bit of a coincidence, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more interesting!!

Tell us more about your brother Craig.

Going by your google searching you can leave my brother the fuck alone tbh.

your brother is an old man? Are you Benjamine Button?

Regressing from Old man to a Saturday boy at Comet?

your brother is an old man? Are you Benjamine Button?

Regressing from Old man to a Saturday boy at Comet?

Have you checked the policy on MSN yet btw?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
RG14 boys, look it up.

About 1 in 10 people on here is from Newcastle you tool. We have more OOT's than Tottenham have ever had that's a fact.

Wasn't it this pleb who suggested Wetherspoons as a "Good Pub"?

No I suggested that the Hamilton Hall would be the only place to be able to realistically have a few beers in that area before an early kick off.

I was, of course, correct.

Is that a Wetherspoons? :D

RG14 boys, look it up.

About 1 in 10 people on here is from Newcastle you tool. We have more OOT's than Tottenham have ever had that's a fact.

Would you say that is a good or bad thing?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
RG14 boys, look it up.

Depends on their motives for supporting the club and the calibre of OOT. There was a lad on NO called Taylor27, he was from Southampton and he was the sort of OOT I can't stand, the happy clapper SKY sort who never really shared his opinions because he didn't have any. On here Brock Manson seems a decent enough chap informed enough about the toon, he's from your manor Reading, and supports them too. Call me old fashioned but you can't support two teams. However there are other OOT's who know more about Newcastle than me.

Call me old fashioned but you can't support two teams. However there are other OOT's who know more about Newcastle than me.

I appreciate your honesty Stevie. I've only ever supported the toon, despite not being a Geordie. I remember when the offside laws were changed because of Mckracken, he was our best full-back till Enrique. I don't get to games, so I consider myself a fan rather than a proper supporter.

RG14 boys, look it up.

Depends on their motives for supporting the club and the calibre of OOT. There was a lad on NO called Taylor27, he was from Southampton and he was the sort of OOT I can't stand, the happy clapper SKY sort who never really shared his opinions because he didn't have any. On here Brock Manson seems a decent enough chap informed enough about the toon, he's from your manor Reading, and supports them too. Call me old fashioned but you can't support two teams. However there are other OOT's who know more about Newcastle than me.

You seem to have softened your stance, I remember you challenging any OOT who disagreed with you because "no one from North Yorkshire" could truly grasp the magnitude of your point.

IMO you get out of football what you put in. People who go regularly normally are more knowledgable than those who watch from home, who in turn are normally more knowledgable than those what watch highlights on MOTD.

Its fairly obvious who on here knows their onions and those who don't. We both know who they are.

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

oy, what you doing with my avatar, I took that photo myself in the 70's

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

What you getting the arse about? If you've used it, it's on the internet and therefore public domain.

What you getting the arse about? If you've used it, it's on the internet and therefore public domain.

wtf does it have to do with you :D

About as much as it does you tbh :icon_lol:

About as much as it does you tbh :rolleyes:

I suppose I should be honoured someone else is using my photo :lol: Still, pretty sad the way some people go on like they are shagging someone else's arse so much sometimes.

Not that I mean't what I said was anything but just a general question, he may not even realise anyway :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

About as much as it does you tbh :rolleyes:

I suppose I should be honoured someone else is using my photo :lol: Still, pretty sad the way some people go on like they are shagging someone else's arse so much sometimes.

Not that I mean't what I said in anything but just a general question, he may not even realise anyway :icon_lol:

Am I right in thinking you took the picture in Paddocks Avatar back in the 70s, used it on here as your avatar which has then been added to google which he stumbled upon?

Job for the XFiles, tbh.