Tiote Interview

Christmas Tree

Talkin' shite :(

a bet you havent even played at a decent level of footbaal and you thinki you know everything.

this is where you say 'actually yes i have'

that would be 'talking shite'

What? :razz:

Pardew might not be actually touting for players, it could just be a sign of his exasperation of knowing how the club is operating. Either way, not good though.

Yeah, its more of a realisation than touting.

Either way, don't anyone replace their bairns Carroll 9 top with a Tiote 24 one.

If we aren't even going to try to become a good football team where does that leave the fans?

There's a lot of three year deals about to expire...

Pardew's statement almost confirms people's orignal fears that Ashley bought the club to use it as a money making tool for himself through selling off any assets we might have/get.

He blatantly didn't, though. He bought it as a plaything, signing players, drinking with the fans etc. The keegan fall out ruined that for him, so he's lost interest/being spiteful. I'm sure a lot of people would do the same in that situation, if they had no emotional ties to the club.

Ofcourse he did, dafty.

Why do people buy buisnesses? to make money? of fucking course.

What kind of post is that? Aye, I'm sure the other billionaires in the league are making a fortune, dafty :lol:

Am just saying, ofcourse hes only there to mekk lowey, why would any buisness man buy something to lose lowey?

Calm ye sell

Why don't you ask Abramovich, when do you think he'll see the return on his £50m Torres investment? Perhaps for the fame/vanity/illusion of power it creates?

You pick out him? Well you could of picked that fucking shake blokey aswell.

So 2 blokes out of how many? Is it 92?

How many of them do you think are making a profit?

:lol:<_<

If we aren't even going to try to become a good football team where does that leave the fans?

Pardew's statement almost confirms people's orignal fears that Ashley bought the club to use it as a money making tool for himself through selling off any assets we might have/get.

He blatantly didn't, though. He bought it as a plaything, signing players, drinking with the fans etc. The keegan fall out ruined that for him, so he's lost interest/being spiteful. I'm sure a lot of people would do the same in that situation, if they had no emotional ties to the club.

Ofcourse he did, dafty.

What kind of post is that? Aye, I'm sure the other billionaires in the league are making a fortune, dafty :lol:

Am just saying, ofcourse hes only there to mekk lowey, why would any buisness man buy something to lose lowey?

Calm ye sell

Why don't you ask Abramovich, when do you think he'll see the return on his £50m Torres investment? Perhaps for the fame/vanity/illusion of power it creates?

:angry::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes::icon_lol:

Ofcourse he did, dafty.

Calm ye sell

:angry::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes::icon_lol:

brains of Britain the 2 of you :icon_lol:

• 6 months later...

Newcastle United still ambitious says Cheick Tiote

CHEICK Tioté insists Newcastle United still match his soaring ambition despite a summer that has seen two more big hitters leave the black and white pack.

Jose Enríque’s departure on Friday morning was the latest dark dispatch from St James’ Park in a summer that has merely reinforced the impression that United are now among the Premier League’s second-class citizens when it comes to big name recruitment.

Newcastle have failed to land their top striker targets and are sticking to financial parameters which – though necessary to make the club self-sufficient – will leave them struggling to break into the European elite anytime soon.

Inevitably that will raise questions about blue chip performers like Tioté but the Ivorian enforcer insists he remains happy at Newcastle, despite the overtures of big spending top flight clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal.

“Yes, I am happy with the direction of the club,” he said. “For me I do not have a problem to play here. I am happy here.

“In football you don’t know, every summer some player might need to move and you don’t know when they have to move.

“But now we do need someone on the left side because Enríque has gone. We don’t have a left back now and we need to address that.”

A year ago, Tioté was an unknown defensive midfielder unable to get into the FC Twente side but his progression to key man at St James’ Park is proof that there can be merit in Newcastle’s current strategy. And while Tioté admits he would rather not have seen Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll and José Enríque depart, he believes the squad that United will tackle this season with is stronger and more “complete” than last year.

“Football is relative. There are some big players that we’ve lost – (Kevin) Nolan, (Andy) Carroll and (Jose) Enríque,” he said. “But then there are new players who can make some impact in team. For Newcastle now we have more possibilities than we did last season because the squad is more complete now.

“I am happy with the squad I think but I don’t know where we can finish. Maybe 10th – maybe even as high as fourth. But we need to work hard because a lot of teams are ready for this season.”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastl.../#ixzz1UtnVEZWc

When I think of Tiote I think of the Stig :lol:

I also got a text off a mate last night which said......"Ghosts sit around camp fires and tell Cheick Tiote stories" :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl:

• 2 weeks later...
Bit of a worry that two games in a row he's made challenges in the box that other referees could have awarded penaltys for.

I totally agree with you there. He is also giving the ball away far too much for a player of his quality. I'm putting both these things down to the fact he returned late and hasn't quite got the match sharpness he needs. He seems fit enough just hasn't got his head in gear yet

Edited by Tino asprilla

Bit of a worry that two games in a row he's made challenges in the box that other referees could have awarded penaltys for.

I totally agree with you there. He is also giving the ball away far too much for a player of his quality. I'm putting both these things down to the fact he returned late and hasn't quite got the match sharpness he needs. He seems fit enough just hasn't got his head in gear yet

think it was tom who mentioned that he's fasting at the moment. so considering when he can and can't eat hell be mentally tired by the time we kick off

think it was tom who mentioned that he's fasting at the moment. so considering when he can and can't eat hell be mentally tired by the time we kick off

Ramadan

Ramadan

something specific you want me to be looking at?

Ramadan

What's his rating on FM ? Anyone seen him live/on telly? Press conference? Jimbo's telly etc etc.

btw some muslims don't always stick to fasting during the day. Just saying like.

I thought he was good in the second half against the mackems.

The good thing about him is that he plays a simple game where not much can go wrong (apart from the bookings of course) so he should be back to his best sooner rather than later.