Freddy Shepherd

Flair

I would kill for him to comeback now.

This is so dire. The morons at the club are never going to learn. Mistakes after mistakes. They will get their money but our club is going to be nearing bankrupcy I imagine. So down.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ALWAYS agreed with Leazes. Freddy Shepherd would never have got us relegated, petition whatever, just bring the man back. We need a saviour. Fucking tired of Ashley and his cronies.

Edited by Flair

The problem with Shepherd (et al) is that he seems to get away with more now than he would if Ashley wasn't even worse than him.

They're both terrible owners, Ashley is much the worse though. No guarantee that the debts from Shepherd's era would have put us under are there? Just assumptions that they could.

The problem with Shepherd (et al) is that he seems to get away with more now than he would if Ashley wasn't even worse than him.

They're both terrible owners, Ashley is much the worse though. No guarantee that the debts from Shepherd's era would have put us under are there? Just assumptions that they could.

Aye you're right, the finances were sound, Ashley just put over £100m in for the craic

Aye you're right, the finances were sound, Ashley just put over £100m in for the craic

How much has he taken back out skidmark

Nowt, apparently anyway :(

Exactly

Nowt, apparently anyway :rolleyes:

Exactly

:(

Guest Your Name Here

nowt yet

I have ALWAYS agreed with Leazes. Freddy Shepherd would never have got us relegated, petition whatever, just bring the man back. We need a saviour. Fucking tired of Ashley and his cronies.

You are deluded

You have got to be fucking kidding me! :(

Ashley is fucking garbage but Shepherd is not the answer.

Who else are we going to get?

I will take Freddy in a heartbeat.

How would we even get Freddy you utter cretin... he got less than £40 million for his shares didn't he?

Yes we would have been relegated, due to the points deduction for going bust. Which we would have under FFS

How would we even get Freddy you utter cretin... he got less than £40 million for his shares didn't he?

He's worth £58million yes, perhaps a joint bid with a few others.

Cracking justification :rolleyes:

Seriously, have a fucking word man!

Are you really going to deny that under Shepherd we weren't experiencing good times? How can you possibly see him as a bad chairman? Yes he ran up debt, but any club doing well in the modern day (without a billionaire needs to be in debt).

Edited by Flair

I would take Shepherd back. Yes he was crooked, yes he made money out of the club, but he got us challenging for the title and constantly tried to improve the team.

I think people underestimate what it takes for a team to genuinely challenge for the title, and we were.