Tiote

LeazesMag

is/was wanted by ManU and Liverpool.

Liverpool wanted to sign both Tiote and Carroll. ManU for Carrick plus cash.

Of course, as we aren't a selling club, we will tell them both to fuck off when they come back in for him later won't we ?

Where are Liverpool getting all this money, as they are struggling to fill their 44000 stadium when they don't win regularly ?

Speculate to accumulate ? Surely they aren't in debt ?

A new thread, to discuss the same fucking thing. Why don't you make a new account on Newcastle Online and take it over to there? We're all fairly bored of you now. You're decent to laugh at for a period, but we're all pretty much giggled out mate!

Fully expect Tiote, Barton and Enrique to shipped off in the summer. And why do I get the horrible feeling that some sort of problem is soon going to occur in Barton's contract negotiations.

Nope. His contract will go ahead perfectly. Without a contract we would get less for him. With a long secure contract we would maximise potential sale value. Bit like AC.

Of course, as we aren't a selling club, we will tell them both to fuck off when they come back in for him later won't we ?

Where are Liverpool getting all this money, as they are struggling to fill their 44000 stadium when they don't win regularly ?

Liverpool sold Torres and Babel for a combined £56m or so.

Shame about Tiote like as we've absolutely no chance of hanging onto him in the summer.

Fully expect Tiote, Barton and Enrique to shipped off in the summer. And why do I get the horrible feeling that some sort of problem is soon going to occur in Barton's contract negotiations.

Nope. His contract will go ahead perfectly. Without a contract we would get less for him. With a long secure contract we would maximise potential sale value. Bit like AC.

Might be in his interests not to sign one though (i.e. if his agent has already been approached re: a summer move).

ITK/papertalk/Leaze's imagination?

first 2 lines can be bookmarked as true.

The rest is admittedly, for the benefit of tools like Skidmarks, although a true picture.

I feel sick already at the prospect of Tiote leaving. He's one of the best signings I can remember, especially given our circumstances and the tiny outlay for him when considering his quality. An absolute class player and a good professional. It's a pleasure to watch him and he definitely earns his wage, as opposed to some of the jokers we've seen playing for the Toon. I will be more gutted about him going than Carroll tbh, he is a better player and more worthy of a £35 million price tag. Can't see us getting that much for him though. At least Ben Arfa won't be sold immediately as he's been out injured.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I feel sick already at the prospect of Tiote leaving. He's one of the best signings I can remember, especially given our circumstances and the tiny outlay for him when considering his quality. An absolute class player and a good professional. It's a pleasure to watch him and he definitely earns his wage, as opposed to some of the jokers we've seen playing for the Toon. I will be more gutted about him going than Carroll tbh, he is a better player and more worthy of a £35 million price tag. Can't see us getting that much for him though. At least Ben Arfa won't be sold immediately as he's been out injured.

Yeah, Tiote'll go in the summer whereas Ben Arfa won't move until January.

and a last minute attempt to replace him with Charles N'Zogbia from Mike Whelans best mate Dave Whelan falls down because they ran out of time.

Liverpool's chairman has categorically stated that they will not spend money they dont have and will generate all their own income. You should read his interview from last week, quite insightful. The Torres deal was specifically based around our price for Carroll to ensure Liverpool's net spend was neutral. I believe their net spend in January was £1.5m

Man U on the other hand are in a position to spend. However, the speculation on Tiote came in the hours following his goal so its just internet speculation for now. I am going to say he will leave this summer as my record on this is poor and desperately want to be wrong.

Liverpool's chairman has categorically stated that they will not spend money they dont have and will generate all their own income. You should read his interview from last week, quite insightful. The Torres deal was specifically based around our price for Carroll to ensure Liverpool's net spend was neutral. I believe their net spend in January was £1.5m

Man U on the other hand are in a position to spend. However, the speculation on Tiote came in the hours following his goal so its just internet speculation for now. I am going to say he will leave this summer as my record on this is poor and desperately want to be wrong.

you can bookmark the first 2 lines Chez. I'm not saying he will eventually end up at Liverpool, but that infomation supplied is correct.

you can bookmark the first 2 lines Chez. I'm not saying he will eventually end up at Liverpool, but that infomation supplied is correct.

Am sure Liverpool did want to sign them both, preferably for fuck all money. Tiote will get sold for big money if he continues to play as he does, not sure it will be Liverpool unless they come up with another deal like the Torres one. More likely to be Man U or Chelsea.

Am sure Liverpool did want to sign them both, preferably for fuck all money. Tiote will get sold for big money if he continues to play as he does, not sure it will be Liverpool unless they come up with another deal like the Torres one. More likely to be Man U or Chelsea.

don't shoot the messenger :lol: